Lindsey forester Unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2014, 06:40:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 99479 Members
Latest Member: SN52

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Lindsey forester Unappreciation
Poll
Question: How much do you hate Lindsey? You may select up to 2 options
More than anyone she stinks!
She's not ok but not bad either
She's ok
She's my fav!
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HER!

Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Lindsey forester Unappreciation  (Read 11613 times)
#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

I love Dean, and I am insane!

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2007, 01:40:42 pm »

I hate lindsey! she was horrible and treated everybody awful and rory did nothing wrong at that hockey game! I hate her!

~#1DeanLover
Love_the_Lorelais
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

Luke + Lorelai = Love

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 11:58:49 am »

She was ok...a little annoying (especially at the hockey game). I did feel sorry for her once when Dean was yelling at her. I really hate her mom though, lol.  Tongue

~Java Junkie and proud of it!~
Charly Hayden
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 01:55:06 pm »

I don't like her because I've always love the character of Dean and she try to change him! i hate when people try to change someone! Rory was totally right when talk about her!

#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 04:12:07 pm »

I hate her mom and her. she was so evil to everyone and the scene on the square was funny but soooo sad at the same time. and why was she so rude to rory at the hockey game? she didn't do anything to ger and it was mean and evil!

~#1DeanLover
gg4life07
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 04:54:03 pm »

i think lindsay had her faults like at the hockey game, but her mom was way out of line. first of all if lindsay is old enough to be married i think she is old enough to fight her own battles and not let her mom yell at rory. secondly, i think that she had no place saying that rory had ruined a good relationship. dean and lindsay's relationship was definitely not "good". they got married way to young in my opinion(they didnt even have a reason, it wasn't like she was pregnant or anything), b4 college. also on the night b4 his wedding dean was like "rory, she is the one." he knew lindsay and him werent meant to be because he wanted rory! but, instead of dieciding not to go through with it he just pretends like nothing happened and he loves lindsay. then, when they were married rory and him were always have "moments" together. like they wanted to kiss each other and rory needed deans support. even though this was not appropiated since dean was married, it wasnt like one day he decides that he doesn't want lindsay anymore and jumps into bed with rory. he had loved her since he meet her. lastly, when linsays mom says that rory broke up this "good" relationship, she fails to note that dean cheated too, and he was just as much to blame. he obviously was not happy in his so called "good" relationship so he diecided to cheat with rory and i actually think he was more to blame because he told rory that his relationship wasnt working out, when he had no intention to actually leave lindsay. however rory acted, in my opinion, very stupid because she doesn't ask anything specific to dean. but i think she trusted dean and she was blinded by confusion/love. so i guess my whole point was that i dont really mind lindsay but her mom bothers me because she puts blame in the wrong places.

*image made by Sharon aka skftex

~mom you've already given me everything i need~
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 05:04:13 pm »

i HATE HER.i would punch her if i could

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 11:51:24 pm »

I HATE LINDSAY AND HER MOM!!!!!!! They were so rude to Dean!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 10:45:56 am »

I hate that she wouldn't stand up to her mom too. Her mom was horrible and Linsay was still mad a t rory 'cause she didn't get her feelings out. man, the actress who played linsay didn't have that many lines in the gezebo scene. she was a jerk to rory enen before rory did anything.

~#1DeanLover
Melly721
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 02:29:33 pm »

Lindsay was so annoying and selfish! She definitely should of gotten a job - what did she do all day anyway?

"Lorelai: Kirk asked me out.
Rory: Shut up!
Lorelai: Yesterday.
Rory: That's so sweet!
Lorelai: Rory!
Rory: What are you gonna wear? Ooh, you should wear your dress with the ponies on it, I bet he likes ponies!"
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 05:42:13 pm »

Lindsay was so annoying and selfish! She definitely should of gotten a job - what did she do all day anyway?

She made peanut brittle  Tongue

Yuck, I hate her. She really didn't car about Dean at all.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -17

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 06:53:47 pm »

she cared about dean....they were just having a ruff patch!

*im awesome*
superstarmonkey
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 01:26:42 am »

I agree she did have her annoying moments, such as the fact that she didn't get a job while they were having money trouble. But I do feel sorry for her because she obviously loved Dean much more than he loved her and she did get cheated on. I felt so bad for her when she was trying to make a perfect dinner to please Dean and he didn't really care. Though it was both their faults they were having problems at least she was trying to solve them - even if it was by something so menial as cooking a nice dinner - where as Dean just ran away from the trouble back to his ex.

Thanks to honkifuluvGG for the signature
Nuttmegg015
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 05:57:27 pm »

Just because rory was dean's girlfriend and now isn't doesn't mean lindsey should just stop talking to rory like that when rory was trying to be a nice person even when it hurt because that is the type of person she is. Lindsey is also mean to Dean like in the episode when Dean worked over time to raise money for the town house SHE wanted and then got mad at him when he wouldn't go out with her and some friends. When she caught rory talking about her in the market i was actually happy it was a good thing( at least thats what i thought) it was nice of dean to keep talking to rory when lindsey didnt want him too! i think that if it was not for her rory and Dean might have had another chance with each other you never know and that would have been nice. Even though i really do not think it was right of dean to cheat on lindsey she kinda deserved it, but it still was not right
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 08:37:12 am »

Oh my god, I hated when she was like "I'm bored Dean!" Like, he's working all day and she's sitting around doing nothing! If she's that bored, she can just get a job too!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
gg crazy
Diner Chef

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 05:25:33 pm »

Well, dean was like perfect and we all make mistakes so lindsey was his mistake. he married her even though he still loved Rory. lindsey was always complaining and making Deen work 4 everything 4 her. she was a spoild little brat if u ask me. Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: