Brian Fuller/John Cabrera Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 12:27:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Brian Fuller/John Cabrera Appreciation
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brian Fuller/John Cabrera Appreciation  (Read 4342 times)
GG_no.1_Fan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:58:12 am »

Hi Everybody! I checked and there is no topic for Brian (Lanes friend and bandmate) so I thought i would start one! I think Brian is so great they way he is a good friend to Lane, Zach and Gil and i loved the way he wrote a song called Lane. So i thought everybody could share their positive thought about Brian!

Thanks!

Beautiful Sig made by skftex

LiTeRaTi AnD JaVa jUnKiE FoR LiFe!!!
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 11:12:01 am »

Brian is great! I loved his toast at Lane and Zach's wedding! And I thought it was so sweet that he was helping Lane with the babies...he's so nice.  What a wonderful guy!

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 07:30:29 am »

I don't know if there is much for me to say about Brian. But I know that he has a good heart. A good friend, no doubt! When he

wrote a song for Lane; that was sweet & thoughtful. I think i'd like to have him as a friend if i was living in GG world.  Smiley

Also i like his friendship with Zack, it reminds me of Joey & chandler in Friends.

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 05:10:22 pm »

I don't know if there is much for me to say about Brian. But I know that he has a good heart. A good friend, no doubt! When he wrote a song for Lane; that was sweet & thoughtful. I think i'd like to have him as a friend if i was living in GG world.  Smiley

Also i like his friendship with Zack, it reminds me of Joey & chandler in Friends.

When Brian wrote the song for Lane and Zach became jealous, there was no question that he was pure of heart about it. It is impossible to imagine anything else for such a good guy, and Zach's jealously was really all about himself and not Brian. We also saw how decent Brian's background was when his family showed up at the band's gig. 

That "Friends" analogy cracks me up. I suppose Zach is Joey, because he is the so-called ladies man, but they are both like Joey, a little dim in the head. Brian and Zach make a great comedy team.

Zach: Dude, Brian's breathing is louder than the song.
Brian: I've got a deviated septum. All the women in my family and me have it.
Zach: Well, it's throwing me off.
Lane: Hold your breath when we're playing, Brian. There, problem solved. Okay, come on, now, let's rock. One, two, three...
Zach: Wait. The bottom line here is that breathing should not be louder than a rock band. Am I right or am I right?

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: