Miss Patty / Liz Torres Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 06:21:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Miss Patty / Liz Torres Appreciation
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Miss Patty / Liz Torres Appreciation  (Read 31130 times)
Elizabeth
« on: July 25, 2006, 04:09:11 pm »

Here's a thread for all you Patty lovers out there! I know i am! Mrs. Patty is very funny in my opinion. So for all you who are like me, you've come to the right place! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:24:11 pm by Heidi » Logged
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 02:46:34 pm »

I can't believe that we didn't have a Miss Patty apprecation thread!  I love Miss Patty!  She adds such a funny wit to the show.  She was also very pretty back in her day. 

I wonder how many boyfriends she has had? lol  Too bad we have never seen her in a relationship on the show, now that would be a funny episode...Miss Patty paints the town...  Wink
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 02:52:26 pm by Stars-n-Moons » Logged

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
marniegg
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 05:31:35 am »

Ha! I think it would make a good epi for Mrs Patty to have a relationship! i think she is hilarious, with all her wise crack and sarcasm. She is 1 of the best characters! the show could not do without Mrs. Patty!
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 10:32:54 am »

haha i agree with her having a relationship on the show. i forget the eppy but remember during the one town meeting her date came in because he thought he heard his name. that was cute! patty is so sweet and considerate. remember when she told luke and everyone about the "toast" lorelai made at lane's wedding. the one where she's not babbling about her man troubles lol. she is always looking out for lorelai! she's kind of like a mother figure to her i think.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
marniegg
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 11:01:09 am »

that epi is funny~! I think patty would be a great mother for her on GG!
narcolept*girl
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 02:39:22 pm »

she would be a great mother for Lor since  Emily is so terrible to lorelai! i dont like emily gilmore much because she thinks of her daughter as some misguided, insecure, and guy crazy person. She treats Rory like an angel. Both are neither of those! Do ya'll agree with me on that? Emily is way to strict w/ Lor when Lor is 30 something on GG and Rory is only like 19, and Emily is always willing to help Rory and loves her and to Lorelai she is mean and thinks of her as meaningless stars hollow tourist!  Bam Pow Fight

sorry! stop me when you feel i have a rant coming on about Emily Gilmore.

Mrs Patty rocks!!!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:43:37 pm by narcolept*girl » Logged
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 08:32:18 pm »

I searched for this and was surprised there wasn't an appreciation up for her. So I thought I would give some love to the gossip queen of Stars Hollow. Her love of theatre and dance brings back the memories I have when I did those things.

Cheers to Miss Patty!!  Drink
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:59:37 pm by Heidi » Logged

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

Littlegreen
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 11:38:59 pm »

Im surprized too.... I love Miss Patty she is so funny my favorite line of hers is when she is watching the consruction crew and dean asks if she is looking for taylor then she says "no honey, just looking. My favorite scene of hers is the one where she and kirk try to produce a one woman show.  I am so happy we have a Miss Patty appreciation thread now!!!

Rhiannon
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 11:50:50 pm »

Miss Patty is hilarious, we could all use a little Patty in our lives. She is yet another well-developed character that seems completely unlike anyone else on television, but still reminds you of someone you know.  I love when she teaches dance and exercise while relaxing with her cigarette. She can be crass but you'd never know it with all of that charm and glamour.
            I love her bus and truck reminiscences, her dramatic, flowing clothes, her wicked smile. When she starts a story, we all have to pull up a chair and listen.

The only thing better is when she teams up with Babette.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 08:00:30 am »

i remember posting in a miss patty appreciation thread a little while ago. i did a search like you did gilmore-girl and didn't find one already in existence. then i went to replies to my posts and found the miss patty thread. the reason why it didn't show up in the search was because it's titled Mrs. Patty  here's the link for it:

http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=3009.0

there aren't many replies for it but maybe somehow these 2 threads could merge under this thread's name...just a thought
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 08:05:18 am by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 08:42:38 am »

i remember posting in a miss patty appreciation thread a little while ago. i did a search like you did gilmore-girl and didn't find one already in existence. then i went to replies to my posts and found the miss patty thread. the reason why it didn't show up in the search was because it's titled Mrs. Patty here's the link for it:

http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=3009.0

there aren't many replies for it but maybe somehow these 2 threads could merge under this thread's name...just a thought

Thanks for that. Smiley
 Yeah whatever the mods decide to do is cool with me.

- gilmore-girl

narcolept*girl
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 02:09:25 pm »

c'mon peeps! join me and my love of mrs patty!!!! She is so witty, thats why i like chercaracter
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 06:50:04 pm »

There is already a Miss Patty appreciation..

Here's the link: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=3346.0

- gilmore-girl

Genie
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 08:04:14 pm »

There is already a Miss Patty appreciation..

Here's the link: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=3346.0
             So what if theres already a miss patty thread. there needs to be more than one patty thread gilmore-girl!

Go Miss Patty!!! I'm your #1 fan!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 08:07:06 pm by Genie » Logged
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 01:40:44 pm »

So what if theres already a miss patty thread. there needs to be more than one patty thread gilmore-girl!

no believe me, we only need one thread for her, because in this forum we try to keep everything in order and every theme just gets one thread,
so please continue your conversations in the thread gilmore-girl pointed out

thanks, marlies

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: