GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 02:48:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1032788 times)
Burtnnator07
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #6015 on: May 08, 2007, 09:31:41 pm »

I'm back. I've been avoiding this board in hopes of being surprised during the finale. Thanks to Promo Guy, that is no longer necessary  Angry.

So I thought that the episode was a horrible send off for Matt Czuchry and David Sutcliffe. At least, Logan got an exit, no matter how stupid it was. You don't even see the girls say goodbye to Chris. And I don't even like either of them!!

Also, there is no way they will patch up L/L to my satisfaction. I don't even feel like they have worked through what happened yet. I remember reading Aussiello's description of "the talk" and imagining it taking place late at night in the diner after it's closed. But all we got was the flat conversation in the maze. The symbolism of the maze was nice, but that doesn't make me believe that L/L have it all healed. Plus, anything that was supposed to have been healed certainly didn't seem so tonight when L/L are talking while watching Kirk in a box.

I'm not excited, or even the least anticipating next week's finale. I almost wish I had the will power not to watch it and instead watch all of my favorite episodes, but alas, I'm one of those people who always has to look at roadkill, no matter how sad it makes me.

Britney

"I ate the fuzzy certs....they tasted like keys!!!!"~Lorelai[/color]
JaymeSue
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: May 08, 2007, 09:59:22 pm »

I think that in the series finale we're going to see a L/L  back together again. I saw the promo's tonight after the episode, and it looks like Luke was going up to Lorelai to kiss her. Everyone keeps saying were not going to be disappointed of the outcome so, that's just my opinion. Why not get back together, I mean April is living w/her mother in Mexico and just comes to see Luke on her breaks from school and summer vacations, and as for Rory, she'll be heading off to Iowa for this new job so, why not get L/L back together. Their both alone and still luv each other so, that makes sense, right. Lorelai does have a bigger bedroom/bathroom so, let Luke move in. That way neither of them have to be alone. Luke has loved her since Season 1 so, why not have them together.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: May 09, 2007, 04:48:17 am »

Okay, I just need to say one thing. Why the heck would they put the kiss in the promo! I was so happy but sad at the exact same time. That was a beautiful kiss, I cannot wait until they update the CW website so I can watch it again. OMG, I couldn't sleep lastnight I was so excited! I cannot wait! Luke is so sweet, he did that whole party just for Rory. I wonder how he saves the party from becoming a total washout.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
GGmom
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6018 on: May 09, 2007, 05:45:22 am »

I hate my DVR. It only recorded 17min. of last nights epi. so I missed the ending. Does anyone know when they will show this epi again?
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: May 09, 2007, 05:52:40 am »

iluvLandL17, no need to yell Smiley† He bought the necklace as well, which Liz said she made with Lorelai in mind but he denied that it was for Lorelai, it was just a backup for Rory.† He overheard Lorelai telling Miss Patty and Babbette in the diner that the song was no big deal and just a karaoke thing.† Then when he went back into the diner to get the earrings to give to Lorelai for Rory he left the box with the necklace in it in the drawer and only gave Lorelai the present for Rory.†

Woah. I missed part of this episode last night or something. (I was...sick so it is quite possible.)
When did Luke get the necklace??

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: May 09, 2007, 06:46:45 am »

^^ He got it at the same time he got the earrings from Liz, sort of last minute before the end of that scene.†

I donít think theyíll replay the episode.† They are replaying the finale next week.†
khadijahnm
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #6021 on: May 09, 2007, 07:44:38 am »

THis is something I just posted on the Spoilers' Only Thread but I was hoping to generate some discussion here.

Question: Thanks for the amazing interview with Lauren Graham. It made me cry, especially the last part when she thanked the fans.ó Tamy Ponczyk
Ausiello: Keep your tissues handy. Something else I saved from my Lauren Q&A was this morsel about what might've happened next season if the show had returned. "Kelly Bishop said to me, 'If we come back, I think Emily should buy half of the inn, so that we have to work together.' It was such a great idea. Lorelai would have a new level of irritation." Um, I don't know about you, but to me, that sounds like the makings of one kick-ass Broadway show.

And on that note, the final AA of the Gilmore era comes to an end. I'll give you all a moment to compose yourselves. [Moment passes] OK, head on over to the Ask Ausiello Discussion Thread to debate the merits of this week's column; check out the latest installment of my Ausiello Report vodcast for exclusive scoop on a possible Gilmore Girls reunion movie penned by Amy Sherman-Palladino (hey, stranger things have happened in this biz); send questions/tips/condolences to [email protected]; and keep close tabs on the Ausiello Report throughout the week for breaking tube news, blind items and other stuff. And then come back here next week and we'll do it all again!

I got this from one of Ausiello's pages on TVGuide.com.

Do you think this man is pulling our legs or there is some vailidity to this rumor of a possbile Gilmore Girls reunion movie?

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: May 09, 2007, 08:00:37 am »

I wouldnít believe it for a minute (but that's me).† No siree.† A movie this soon after the news, ASP influenced none the less.† I think he's just trying to get more hits for his vodcast.†
tcurler
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: May 09, 2007, 08:07:39 am »

so is logan going to be in the last eposide or are they done for good? that sucks!!!!
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6024 on: May 09, 2007, 10:05:53 am »

Logan will not be in the last episode which is sad I wish everyone could be in it but I think it's pretty close to everyone. I have a question I read on the spoilers something about a Gilmore girls movie is he kidding or is he serious?
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #6025 on: May 09, 2007, 12:48:26 pm »

I don't think he is serious, but I would love it if he was...

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #6026 on: May 09, 2007, 01:43:54 pm »

I thought I posted this here but apparently I posted it in the No Discussion thread instead:

Hereís the link to the Ausiello vodcast in which he talks about the ďpossible GG movieĒ  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx.  According to LG she doesnít see a need for it.  So yeah, not likely.
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6027 on: May 09, 2007, 02:04:47 pm »

Thanks for the info about the movie guys Smiley I  know wouldn't that be awsome if there was a GG movie! I would go nuts!! Smiley
Mara
Diner Regular

Community Points: 25

"I'm the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6028 on: May 09, 2007, 02:41:39 pm »

Do you think this man is pulling our legs or there is some vailidity to this rumor of a possbile Gilmore Girls reunion movie?

I believe it when I see it ... they say that about a lot of shows that end ... never happend and I kinda think it's good that way ... but then again, never before a hitshow ended like that. The thing is, doesn't CW owns GG ? So if they really wanna do a GG movie, they would have to talk to CW and from waht I read so far ... CW doesn't want to continue with GG why would they wanna do a movie ?

And Dani and everyone else ... i just saw it now ... any tequila left ... or anything else ? I need it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 02:47:29 pm by Mara » Logged

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #6029 on: May 09, 2007, 03:04:31 pm »

Iíve got a little left in the flask (from the third refill), I don't dare try for the "hair of the dog" solution today.† *hands it over*
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: