GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 02:53:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396] 397 398 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1487998 times)
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #5925 on: May 04, 2007, 01:11:49 am »

Ooh, I'm so angry!  :x  My friend told me after we went out to the bar tonight and I went straight to "what?"  "how can that be?"  "I'm pissed!".  There was no crying, it was just straight to anger!  I've had my favorites cancelled 4 times (Christy, Full House, Everwood, and now Gilmore Girls!)  I can't take it anymore!  I friggin' hate how stupid reality tv is taking over! :x  Those people can't even act and yet they get to be on tv?  I mean, I think Gilmore Girls is actually one of the last good storyline shows around and might be one of the last ever!  Sad  It's so sad to see it go and I hope that they end it well like they did with Everwood or I will be even more royally pissed! :x  I just don't see how it can end well though with only two eppys left.  Sad At least Everwood was kind of ending anyway so they could sort of guage where each character would be at the end.  I see no realistic ending point right now for any of the characters (not even the more minor ones).  I want closure!  I want an 8th season!  Let's get in there and watch the last two so that we might pull a 7th Heaven and get one more season!  Let's keep on writing! It's about all we can do so let's do it!  Meanwhile, I'm still pissed. :x

--Shanna--

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #5926 on: May 04, 2007, 01:56:00 am »

Lorelai:  Suggestion of romantic reconciliation with Luke. 
Rory:  Job covering one of the presidential candidates.  Assume bright future ahead in journalism (although why a young lady with dreams of being Christiane Amanpour seems to be concentrated on print or online journalism, instead of tv journalism is another story)
Lorelai/Emily: Gilmore Girls Only gave people an idea that they've made strides, as they both bonded over how hard it is when your child leaves/is leaving and they shared a friendly Will Smith night.
Lorelai/Richard:  Probably no clear moment of resolution, only because few people believe there's anything to resolve (But Edward Herrmann agrees with me!)
Lorelai/Rory:  They'll still be close, but Rory will spread her wings and Lorelai will finally be ready to let her go.

As for minor characters, Lane and Zach will still be married.  Sookie and Jackson will be and Sookie and Michel will still work at the Dragonfly with Lorelai.  Kirk will still be a fool.  Taylor will still be a crazed maniac with insane ideas that everyone puts up with.  Paris will be in medical school.  And one night, someone in a ski mask and gloves will hack the troubadour to tasty bite sized pieces.  "No officer, that mask isn't mine.  I don't know how it got here."  So, I think we can gauge where the characters will be, even if we don't see the end end.  And, the only end in a show like Gilmore Girls is when each character is pushing up daises.  Which could be kind of cool.  The last episode could have the headstones of each character and the voice over of the actor who played them giving a run down of everything that happened in their lives post show.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #5927 on: May 04, 2007, 04:43:21 am »

omg this cannot be happening...I'm so depressed...omg I'm still in shock

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5928 on: May 04, 2007, 04:56:29 am »

I have passed the crying and now I am just going to be bitter. I know I shouldn't do this but I can't help but hate Lauren and Alexis the slightest bit, but hate is such a strong word so I think I'll use dislike. I was just so sad when I found out, I immediately broke down. I started crying and I didn't have to say anything, everyone knew the only reason I could be crying is for Gilmore Girls for some reason, and when my brother said: "Gilmore Girls dead?" I wanted to smack him but all I did was nod my head.

I was in shock while reading it, so my shock period lasted 5 seconds, then I immediately went to crying and about 5 hours later I turned to bitterness. Now I am being a complete jerk about everything and yelling at everybody. I just want to kill David Rosenthal for leaving the show in this position. I agree with LovelyLaura that Lorelai and Christopher lasted too long, I also agree that Lorelai went back into the diner two episodes ago and sang him the world's cheesiest song. There should be something! He's wearing the freakin' blue hat.

As much as I always never thought of Rory as the kind to have a husband or a boyfriend until she was a bit older, I was almost so sure that she and Logan would have gotten back together if we had an 8th season. Now all we get is a single Rory, Luke and Lorelai together?, ONE kiss, and WTF does come to a new understanding mean?. We don't get to see any problems and stroies resolve/end. Emily/Lorlelai, Kirk/Lulu, Luke/April Rory/Logan. This pisses me off so much! I just want to rip someone's head off right now.

As for watching Lauren and Alexis' work, I have never seen any of it. I considered going to see Because I Said So, but Lauren will always be Lorelai and Alexis will always be Rory. I can't picture them as anyone else. Though, I might watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...

Well, my rant is done.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
javalova
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5929 on: May 04, 2007, 05:00:40 am »

I'm wondering if they would have used it if they shot the finale not knowing if it was for the series or season...

It could be that the last seen is actually a flashback.  Then it would obviously already have been shot.

I want to know if they will be using ASP's "last four words".  I wouldn't be surprised if she was interviewed about this pretty soon.  If anyone finds anything, please post it.
barby_BK
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5930 on: May 04, 2007, 06:29:08 am »

If LG and AB don't want to come back only because the network couldn't offer enough money, maybe we should start a fund and raise some  Grin.

I'm not that disappointed because I kind of expected that (I never really trusted AA), I'm really sorry we won't have much LL ever again but I'm glad Rory is breaking up with Logan. Don't get me wrong, I really like Logan, I just think Rory needs to be alone for a while before she settles down, she should travel and become successfull and meet the guy when she is a little more mature and not coming home to hide from the world just because she didn't get what she wanted for the first time in her life. I also think Logan shouldn't propose on her graduation party in front of everybody. And I really hate the idea of C being there, I think Luke should come to her graduation, not C. I just hope we won't be seing much of him. And I hope LL will stay together after the kiss, not sure what "to come to a new agreement" means eather.
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #5931 on: May 04, 2007, 08:53:14 am »

I just think Rory needs to be alone for a while before she settles down, she should travel and become successfull

I agree.  And speaking as a journalist, it's nearly impossible to be successful in such a demanding field AND be married at the same time.   

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #5932 on: May 04, 2007, 10:40:36 am »

*chants "Christiane Amanpour/James Rubin" while wearing top hat, holding cane, and dancing to "Puttin on the Ritz*  *Does a few Rockette style high kicks*

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #5933 on: May 04, 2007, 11:17:22 am »

*chants "Christiane Amanpour/James Rubin" while wearing top hat, holding cane, and dancing to "Puttin on the Ritz*† *Does a few Rockette style high kicks*

† † †They were actually in my head while I was typing that...lol.† But they're the exception to the rule.† †Also, I should have specified a successful or traditional marriage.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 11:18:56 am by ChocolatGilmore » Logged

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5934 on: May 04, 2007, 12:35:05 pm »

I really hope "comes to a new understanding" is a good thing. If not, I'll rip my hair out and cry some more. I hope Luke and Lorelai stay together after the kiss, they need to get married, and have a baby (babies), and have a happy family. I really hope the series finale is good.

wheredidmickgo
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5935 on: May 04, 2007, 01:14:20 pm »

wasn't asp's last episode supposed to be based around rory's graduation from yale?  the comment used to be on the general spoilers portion of spoilerfix.com, but it's old enough that it's not up anymore. 

and if this season's last scene is rory and lorelai in luke's diner, i don't see why it couldn't be the same idea as asp's.

spunkie
java junkie
half literati/half headliner
"nice, not great?
great, not fabulous?
fabulous, not mondofabulous?"
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #5936 on: May 04, 2007, 03:02:22 pm »

it is 11pm, and i have only just recieved the...news, im gonna be wearing all black for a couple of days im in shock and mourning lol, im sad...and agree with all the points on the last 2 pages, but what irritates me, is other than TWO MORE EPISODES?! is, the cast themselves didnt know 100% that it was going to be their last day of filming GG EVER, DR although the story 'could end at S7 finale' still had the slight glimmer of an S8, so no my thoughts are that the story lines can not be resolved, as in the back of some of the cast/crew minds there could have been more, so he would have left it open; hence L/L only sharing a kiss

even if they did, maybe 1 extended episode where they DID wrap EVERYTHING up, sure of course things will come round full circle in THAT episode, but it is still not the same; with friends we were given that final shortened season, and we KNEW they KNEW it was gna end, but now 2 episodes before it is the last one OH YEA!! by the way, we are not coming back, sorry fans we could not come to a conclusion before this; and yea 'its only a tv show'

but man, WHAT  a tv show.

Goddbye GG, we sure as hell are gonna miss you, for me I discovered the show after a particularly rough summer and it took me through it; at least we will have our memories

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #5937 on: May 04, 2007, 04:21:28 pm »

it is 11pm, and i have only just recieved the...news, im gonna be wearing all black for a couple of days im in shock and mourning lol, im sad...and agree with all the points on the last 2 pages, but what irritates me, is other than TWO MORE EPISODES?! is, the cast themselves didnt know 100% that it was going to be their last day of filming GG EVER, DR although the story 'could end at S7 finale' still had the slight glimmer of an S8, so no my thoughts are that the story lines can not be resolved, as in the back of some of the cast/crew minds there could have been more, so he would have left it open; hence L/L only sharing a kiss

even if they did, maybe 1 extended episode where they DID wrap EVERYTHING up, sure of course things will come round full circle in THAT episode, but it is still not the same; with friends we were given that final shortened season, and we KNEW they KNEW it was gna end, but now 2 episodes before it is the last one OH YEA!! by the way, we are not coming back, sorry fans we could not come to a conclusion before this; and yea 'its only a tv show'

but man, WHAT† a tv show.

Goddbye GG, we sure as hell are gonna miss you, for me I discovered the show after a particularly rough summer and it took me through it; at least we will have our memories

Totally agree.  I'm so sad that it's ending.  I have become so attached to this show and I really think I'm still in denial.  I'm kind of like pissed, but not really thinking it's over yet.  I'm hoping for a 7th Heaven effect, but I think the chances are slim.  Why did the CW do this if Gilmore Girls was their number 1 show and they were already struggling?  It's so sad. Sad  But I'm glad I was able to experience the show and hopefully it will end on an okay note because I know it's not going to end exactly the way I want it to.  I hope that all the cast members find success and happiness in whatever they do next.  Meanwhile, I'm still planning to watch so that we might get a 7th Heaven effect.

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5938 on: May 04, 2007, 05:14:11 pm »

When I told people at my school they would be like, "OMG September stop moping it's only a TV show" I HATE that! I can't even explain what Gilmore Girls is to me. But it has become a big part of my life, and I most certainly am not ready to let it go. I know it's a TV show but it's wayyyy more than that!!

katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #5939 on: May 04, 2007, 05:30:47 pm »

Since it was written and shot before they knew it was THE final, there's no chance it'll be ASP's lines because no one knew it was the end.
Does anyone know for sure that the last scene is in the diner? I've heard that it involves Lorelai, Rory and Luke which kind of has me annoyed as I think it should have been just the Gilmore girls.
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396] 397 398 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: