GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 01:36:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1032755 times)
laya-05
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

There was a moment.

View Profile
« Reply #5640 on: April 18, 2007, 07:53:58 pm »

So my sources tell me that Ausiello is correct and that the show WILL be coming back for an 8th Season. There will be a pick up for 22 episodes, but Lauren and Alexis will have the right to opt out after 13 episodes (which, if they do opt out, means that most likely the CW would have the right to cut back its order from Warner Bros. because who wants a show without the girls?). Also, DR will be back as showrunner, despite the concensus being that he has not done a great job this year (big fat "duh" on that one)." - [email protected]

NEW - Ask Ausiello April 18, 2007 - thanks to [email protected]
Question: I'm excited to hear about the possible shortened eighth season of Gilmore Girls. Got anything new to report on that front?ó Heather
Ausiello: At the show's wrap party Sunday night, everyone and their sister was talking about the short order as if it was a done deal. The only sticking point appears to be the number of episodes. I'm hearing 13, but I imagine the CW is trying to stretch that to at least 16. An official announcement is imminent.
Question: Can I ask you an honest question? Do you want Gilmore Girls to go on? Or do you think that they should end it this season?ó Colleen
Ausiello: I'm torn. On the one hand, I think Rory's college graduation would be a perfect capper to these seven years. On the flip side, I'm not good with the goodbyes. Never have been, never will be. Now, if the show was in pitiful shape ó along the lines of, say, the final season of Roseanne ó maybe I'd be more eager to let it go. But I kinda sorta think our Girls have a little more life left in 'em. It could also be that I'm just on a high from last night's first-rate episode, which was easily the best of the season. Reminded me of the good ol' days.
Question: Please! For the sake of my sanity, not to mention my grades, in which episode will Luke and Lorelai finally reunite on Gilmore Girls?ó Sarah
Ausiello: I can confirm there's a kiss coming up.

NEW - pifeedback.com - "...is 13 eps for next season becoming a REALITY???" - [email protected]

Kristin eonline - Glo in Boston: Any scoop on Gilmore Girls? Any gossip on it coming back? Some say "yes," others say "no." You aren't going to like this (sorry, it's hard for me to report!) but I think you can add Damian Pelliccione into the "no" column. He has a small part on the show as Rory's friend Lance, and at the GLAAD Awards he said: "I have one or two more episodes and that's it; my character dies offóno, doesn't die really, just the show's dying. And you'll see a lot of switching between Rory and Lorelai's character toward the endóit's a big juxtaposition. I can't give too much away, but you really see Rory grow up and mature by the end of this season." - [email protected]

Ausiello Report - " Negotiations to bring Gilmore Girls back for an eighth season took a veddy interesting turn on Friday. According to multiple sources embedded deep inside Stars Hollow, Lauren Graham ó she on which all things hinge ó is allegedly warming to the idea of returning for a shortened season, a la Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond. Word of this condensed scenario was "the talk of the set" on Friday, one day before shooting on the show's current season was scheduled to wrap. My spy was quick to add, however, that nothing's official and it's very possible this whole thing could unravel before anything's signed. One thing seems clear though: this little nail-biter is speeding toward a climax." - [email protected]

Ohhh la la. †Smiley

Now that I've worn out, I've worn out the world
I'm on my knees in fascination
Looking through the night
And the moon's never seen me before,
But I'm reflecting light

---

Hit me with a season 8, baby.
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5641 on: April 18, 2007, 08:00:52 pm »

Oy with the poodles already!  There are so many conflicting reports right now...though, my heart is leaning towards the season 8 rumors! 

Viva la Gilmore!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
luce
Town Resident

Community Points: 42

You say tomato, I say pimp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5642 on: April 18, 2007, 09:33:51 pm »

Global Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyfPQtNlA1k

cafepress.com/ishallbelieve - unique gifts for the tv minded
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: April 19, 2007, 06:09:17 am »

I'm liking the CW promo better. That has too much of the L/L fight in it. But it is supposed to be a good sign. So, whatever. And what the heck does Luke know about buying a car? He's driving his dad's old truck! And I cannot believe they are riding in the same car together! Ugh that was too much!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
JaymeSue
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: April 19, 2007, 08:06:42 am »

I'm going to have to agree on the Global promo. The CW promo was alot better. Although, it was kind of hillarious to find these two back ranting again.

I'm sleptical on the last episode of the season when it says that L/L come to a "new understanding". I'm wondering what this will mean. Are they heading in the direction of getting them back together or are they just going to remain friends? I'm hoping they get back together and, if there is a Season 8, they will finally get married this time. What does everyone else think?
Baby
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

~JavaJunkie~ & ~Literati~

View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: April 19, 2007, 09:00:34 am »

I'm also hoping they get back together. I would be so disappointed if they were only friends in the end. I'm dreaming of a wedding from L/L. It would be so great.
Baby
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

~JavaJunkie~ & ~Literati~

View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: April 19, 2007, 09:26:01 am »

bad news:

Exclusive: Gilmore Girls Wedding/Breakup Shocker!

You may want to start scratching your heads, because what I'm about to tell you is a wee bit confusing (and Łber-spoilery, so read at your own risk).

I can now confirm that in this season's penultimate episode of Gilmore Girls, airing May 8, Logan will get down on bended knee and propose to his beloved Ace (aka Rory). But before you pop open the bubbly, keep in mind what I reported in my Ausiello Report vodcast last month: That's the same episode in which the lovebirds break up.

All together now: "WTF?"

All I can say is, Rogan 'shippers better prepare themselves for one hell of a roller-coaster ride.

Source: tvguide
whitezin73
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: April 19, 2007, 10:17:48 am »

Just a thought...do we know if the Rogan break up happens before or after the proposal...here me out....isn't it possible that they break up for a different reason all together and then during the "make up" is when Logan drops to one knee....just a thought...I was just thinking this because some to the previous spoilers have led us a little in the wrong direction...and since when does a proposal immediatly lead to marriage...it could be something they are leaving for the 8th season if it happens...... Undecided
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: April 19, 2007, 10:24:40 am »

Just a thought...do we know if the Rogan break up happens before or after the proposal...here me out....isn't it possible that they break up for a different reason all together and then during the "make up" is when Logan drops to one knee....just a thought...I was just thinking this because some to the previous spoilers have led us a little in the wrong direction...and since when does a proposal immediatly lead to marriage...it could be something they are leaving for the 8th season if it happens...... Undecided

Exactly.  When Lorelai was talking to Chris in the kitchen before they broke up, they spliced all kinds of things together and totally changed the "scene".  I think that they love splicing "previews"...

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
GilmoreGal16
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: April 19, 2007, 12:18:18 pm »

The Directors cut is up on the CW website!!! Oh it is soooo great to see her in there again!! The warm comment was hilarious!! YEAH!! Made my day!!

FEMALE STUDENT: Is it raining?
PARIS: No, it's National Baptism Day. Tie your tubes, idiot.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #5650 on: April 19, 2007, 12:23:43 pm »

Well the comment roller coaster might give me a little hope again.† The roller coaster has to go back up after it goes down right?† Cheesy

I donít know about them breaking up before the proposal.† Anything is possible.† But itís been confirmed multiple times that Logan is not in 7.22.† Wouldnít he be (even if itís a short scene) if they are together at the time?

7.21 ep. description from KTLA:

Quote:
Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c
LOGAN PROPOSES ON THE DAY RORY GRADUATES FROM YALE
"Unto The Breach"
On the eve of Rory's graduation, Emily and Richard throw her a party and perform a song in her honor. At the party, Lorelai and Christopher are reunited for the first time since their separation, and both are relieved to find they can still be friends.

Logan surprises everyone at the party by proposing to Rory, but she is too shocked to give him an answer and begs Lorelai to help her decide what to do.

On graduation day, Rory and Paris receive their diplomas, and Rory finally gives Logan her answer. What do you think she'll say? Meanwhile, Lorelai is embarrassed about her karaoke serenade to Luke the night before, and Luke is hurt when he overhears her saying it didn't mean anything.

Argh, she leaves him hanging for 24 hours.  Oh my nails will be completely bitten off by then (I know itís a bad habbit). 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 12:30:27 pm by laurla205 » Logged
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: April 19, 2007, 01:25:58 pm »

The Directors cut is up on the CW website!!! Oh it is soooo great to see her in there again!! The warm comment was hilarious!! YEAH!! Made my day!!

OMG. They are still so awkward around each other! And I still can't stand that black hat! Thank god he is taking it off soon! But, it is nice seeing her back at the diner even if it is awkward and it was funny Kirk claiming her stool like that. I can't believe it's almost been a year since she ws in there last! I can't believe she survived without his coffee!

conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: April 19, 2007, 01:36:43 pm »

And I ... um... still like the dress.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: April 19, 2007, 01:39:12 pm »

And I ... um... still like the dress.

LOL, I like that dress too.

Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: April 19, 2007, 01:42:25 pm »

Eh, my nails are very much unbitten.  I might have to get some polish to show them off.  No hope isn't a great feeling, but it does keep the nails pretty.  Roller coaster?  My guess is, it's the roller coaster of the unspoiled.  Their hearts will flutter in excitement, they'll sink when she doesn't give an answer right away, maybe there'll be some trick to make people think she'll say yes, they'll get their hopes up, then -no.  And, the roller coaster makes its final descent.  I also don't think the people who have spoiled this were getting their info from spliced previews.  Didn't the break up proposal get leaked before they even shot the episode?  No, I'm pretty sure it's Sayonara, Logan, and thanks for the memories. 

And, I can't believe they're writing him proposing in front of everyone.  Putting her in the spotlight for something that important?  I don't buy it.  I don't buy that he would do it. 

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: