GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 02:07:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1032778 times)
djb
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #4080 on: December 30, 2006, 07:06:17 pm »

Remember that they dedicated almost an whole episode to Cinnamon the cat's passing. Wasn't that a most awesome GG episode (1.5) ?!?!?! Babette's cat died and the rest is history.

Okay, does anyone else think that DR is repeating storylines from ASP It's been mentioned before and this new death may make it assured.
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4081 on: December 31, 2006, 05:50:53 am »

Episode 7.12: To Whom It May Concern
Air date January 2007
*new* Luke gets a character reference from Lorelai to fight for his parental rights, but her letter makes him angry. Lorelai babysits Sookieís son Davie. She brings him a gift. Richard collapses during class.

I just saw this spoiler and posted it in the spoilers because what caught my attention was that it seems like the letter made LUKE angry?† When I saw the spoiler before, I thought Christopher was angry when he read the letter, but here it sounds like Luke is the one that is angry.† Am I reading this correctly?  I am wondering why Luke would be angry about the letter now.

~KRISTIN~
trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: December 31, 2006, 01:05:49 pm »

well it doesn't say he gets angry at lorelai so i think it might be him getting mad about what happened with him and lorelai.  like "i'm such an idiot to let her go and now she's married to chris and i blew it" kind of angry.  he'll probably be throwing plates at people in typical angry luke fashion.  that's my guess anyway

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
pm12_88
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 59

big pretty dish of lovin witha spoon made just 4 u

View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: January 01, 2007, 03:16:20 am »

i agree with trish5713. i don't think lorelai would write anything harsh, surely not. so its probably a frustrated/upset/heartbroken angry if anything.

from the sounds of it both the men in her life are going to get angry about this letter. perhaps she should work on her writing skills. Tongue

Lorelai Gilmore: Disapointing mothers since 1968
"Aparantly he doesn't like peas but he likes pea soup. Interesting no? NO!" Flyswatter
"You are the perfect man" JavaJunkie - F.A.I.T.H!
"Take me now, Sailor" Noddie
~Patrice~
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: January 01, 2007, 09:33:13 am »

I don't know if this is an old spoiler, but anyways it's a positive one so I'll post it anyways:
Episode 7.11 - Santa's Secret Stuff:
- After running into Luke and April, Lorelai and Rory remember who/what Luke has been to them.

Episode 7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia;
- filming at Mansion, saw Paris's apartment, Luke's boat still filled with junk in Lorelai's garage.

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

bethany
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: January 01, 2007, 11:43:55 am »

This isn't really a spoiler, but I found it interesting:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16384404/

Thanks to Simply Cynical for the sig!
pm12_88
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 59

big pretty dish of lovin witha spoon made just 4 u

View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: January 01, 2007, 08:00:34 pm »

i do agree, getting married has seemed really bad. especially because thats made her have to say things that are obviously coming out of the blue and go back on what she said at the end of last season.

the Luke's boat filled with junk. Hazaah. i haven't seen that before but i like that course. i've always like the Luke's boat storylines hopefully there is another good one to go with it but even just a glimpse of it is good for JJers surely.

Lorelai Gilmore: Disapointing mothers since 1968
"Aparantly he doesn't like peas but he likes pea soup. Interesting no? NO!" Flyswatter
"You are the perfect man" JavaJunkie - F.A.I.T.H!
"Take me now, Sailor" Noddie
~Patrice~
laya-05
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

There was a moment.

View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: January 01, 2007, 09:07:35 pm »

Purely speculations for 7.13

Added Dec 24, 2006 - Luke takes Lorelai to the hospital to see a sick Richard, he helps out Emily while there as he doesn't want to see any sick people. Lorelai is still to tell anyone that Chris has gone and they are asking where is he, Lorelai say away on business. Logan turns up to support Rory and be of any help he can. Lorelai tells Luke that Chris is gone and breaks down in Luke's arms, Rory finally gets hold of Chris who turns up late to see Luke and Lorelai hugging.

www.crazy-interent-people.com

Now that I've worn out, I've worn out the world
I'm on my knees in fascination
Looking through the night
And the moon's never seen me before,
But I'm reflecting light

---

Hit me with a season 8, baby.
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: January 01, 2007, 11:31:17 pm »

Wow, lots of spoilers rolling in! Finally gettin` some info here lol. I think this could be a start for L/L. Haha to Chris...looks up to see them hugging.

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
LoreleiNPS

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4089 on: January 02, 2007, 03:50:08 am »

Added Dec 24, 2006 - Luke takes Lorelai to the hospital to see a sick Richard, he helps out Emily while there as he doesn't want to see any sick people. Lorelai is still to tell anyone that Chris has gone and they are asking where is he, Lorelai say away on business. Logan turns up to support Rory and be of any help he can. Lorelai tells Luke that Chris is gone and breaks down in Luke's arms, Rory finally gets hold of Chris who turns up late to see Luke and Lorelai hugging.

I can see that happening... and that whole episode is freaky beacause I wrote a fanfic when we knew there'd be something with richard's health wayyy back when and we knew that LC were getting married... and mine is kind of like that. If you're interested, read it off of my website... it's FANFIC #1:
http://www.smokeythepig.com/gilmoregirls/nuncautnumquam.doc

Episode 7.12: To Whom It May Concern
Air date January 2007
*new* Luke gets a character reference from Lorelai to fight for his parental rights, but her letter makes him angry. Lorelai babysits Sookieís son Davie. She brings him a gift. Richard collapses during class.

Maybe, it makes BOTH Luke and Chris angry... maybe, it makes Chris angry because he reads it and knows it was heartfelt (that, and he hates Luke anyways), and maybe it makes Luke angry because even while it may be heartfelt, she didn't write everything that she could have... or something? Or, maybe she does say all that she needs to, but it makes him angry because he knows that she should be with him, and not Chris, based on what she wrote (which, in turn, makes Chris mad too!)? And then, the reason for Chris being angry and not being around for Richard's health crisis in 7.13 would be justified, because Chris always seems to "run away" when he's mad!

As far as the "Death"... since it's funny, I don't see it being Paul Anka (that would be sad!), but it could be Lorelai's jeep, rory's car, Emily's maid, or something else... I can't wait to see what it is.

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
khadijahnm
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: January 02, 2007, 06:09:16 am »

Oh my Lorelei,

I just read your fanfic. It was terrific, it was awesome.

Kudos to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the writers just take a few of your ideas, I think that GG will be going back in a good direction. The only change I would make is to have the exchange between Luke and Lorelai take place after a few days.

Meaning that Chirs will have stayed away for a few days, giving Lorelai time to reflect on her life and her actions.

You should probably investigate to see if GG has writer position open. Go ahead and applly. Grin

GG602

Community Points: 15

View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: January 03, 2007, 07:39:15 am »

Nothing much to report from the new Ausiello, except that the Stars Hollow death will not be Kirk.

I would give you a proper hug, but my pockets are full of Applejacks.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: January 03, 2007, 11:46:51 am »

Nothing much to report from the new Ausiello, except that the Stars Hollow death will not be Kirk.
haha yeah, very upsetting to have none (and basically useless) info:
 Question: Is the death you were referring to on Gilmore Girls going to be Kirk?ó Precinct16
Ausiello: No.

:)sweet!  that means there is still some connection --in refrence to luke's boat in Lorelai's garadge--

Sad NO! how can Luke get upset!!!  Lorelai's supposed to write amazing things and thats supposed to get them back together!

though, Lorelai and Luke hugging will ALWAYS be a plus... though I got very excited at the Chris being gone--if he actually shows up then thats no fun, but maybe he'll leave again when he see's LL hugging and therefore get a devorce.  I'm liking that, haha, just get him out of the picture and bring Luke in!

so question:  is it definite when the first episode of the year will be?

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: January 03, 2007, 02:09:58 pm »

It seems to be fairly certain that Santa's Secret Stuff will air on January 23rd.† I've seen that date in multiple places now.

I'm wondering (and this is purely speculation) if Luke gets upset because Lorelai writes that he is such a terrific father he was willing to sacrifice everything, including his own personal life, to develop a relationship with April.† A statement like that might make Luke reflect on how poorly he was able to integrate learning about April with his relationship with Lorelai and bring back all the hurt and regret of how it all ended.† As someone else pointed out earlier, it doesn't say he gets upset with her.† Perhaps this will be what springs him into action to turn this around.† †Smiley

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: January 03, 2007, 04:08:09 pm »

wmushell- I agree with you on your speculations.  I don't think that Luke will get mad at Lorelai, but I think that he will get mad that he lost such a great woman.  Smiley At least that's what I hope.

the 23rd?! I CANNOT wait that long.

And I just watched an episode last night, The Great Stink, and I believe that Rory said she is taking economics (?) with her grandfather so if he does get ill while teaching a class, it is possible that Rory will have to see that happen.

Maybe the funny death is Kirk. Cat kirk.  Grin heh. But I doubt it. Looks like I'll have to wait and see.

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: