GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 28, 2022, 10:09:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1649750 times)
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 08, 2005, 12:33:56 pm »

Yesterday, I started to consider the April reveal plot line...and I wonder if we will actually ever see Luke tell Lorelai about her or if this will be another event that happens sight unseen....like the ring....like the I  Hearts you's....like all the really precious hidden moments between Luke and Lorelai.  One episode...she will just know...or at the end of the episode before the fade out....we will hear Luke say...I really need to tell you something.....fade......next epi  she knows......

Anyway, that is what I believe might happen..... Undecided

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
ShortEBengeie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 08, 2005, 01:08:26 pm »

Hey guys quick question is ep 6.12 really called jsut like gwen and gavin or is it a spec?
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 08, 2005, 03:13:44 pm »

Yes it is a spoiler ShortEBengeie

I don't know if this is new or I just forgot about it but I will post it anyways:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238784/guests
Tillie and Megan will be in episode 12 (along with April...huh? Oh well they may not even be in the same scene).

So April and Luke will have a little 'date' in episode 11, but Lorelai will not know about it. But she will find out about her in that episode. And Anna will show up in episode 12...will Lorelai meet her or just see her?

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 08, 2005, 09:54:39 pm »

Yesterday, I started to consider the April reveal plot line...and I wonder if we will actually ever see Luke tell Lorelai about her or if this will be another event that happens sight unseen....like the ring....like the I† Hearts you's....like all the really precious hidden moments between Luke and Lorelai.† One episode...she will just know...or at the end of the episode before the fade out....we will hear Luke say...I really need to tell you something.....fade......next epi† she knows......

Anyway, that is what I believe might happen..... Undecided
That would be very ASP like wouldn't it?† But I think she finds out in the middle of an episode somewhere.†

Oops just read the last page of the spoilers thread, didn't realize there was another page when I responded to that.  So it just says she finds out in ep. 11, not where in the episode. 

Sharon
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 09:56:45 pm by skftex » Logged

Becky92385
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Copper Boom!!

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 09, 2005, 10:48:00 am »

I can't remember for the life of me who Megan and Tillie are. Are they the girls from soccer? I must be having a major blonde moment. :Smiley

Rory: I feel like Im on the Ricky Lake Show
Lorelai: GO Rory, GO Rory!
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2005, 10:55:11 am »

I can't remember for the life of me who Megan and Tillie are. Are they the girls from soccer? I must be having a major blonde moment. :Smiley

I had that moment too.  I think they are the soccer girls...though I am not sure.

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2005, 11:06:45 am »

Yes they are the 2 little girls that came to ask Luke to be a sponsor.

Becky92385
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Copper Boom!!

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2005, 08:40:57 pm »

Thanks guys for replying. I cant wait to see Lorelai's wedding dress. It will be gorgeous on her Im sure. Smiley

Rory: I feel like Im on the Ricky Lake Show
Lorelai: GO Rory, GO Rory!
GiGi
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

Gilmore Girl forever.

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 10, 2005, 06:57:22 pm »

I think i'll be able to rest easier when they are finally married...not that that's some sort of garantee that they'll stay together (in todays world) but it'll make me feel better....but by the way everyone is talking on this site it would mark the end of the show??

i also can't stand that kirk is leaving...he does a really good job of town geek...lmao what will lulu do?

TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: December 11, 2005, 05:47:36 am »

what will lulu do?

Haha.  I hadn't even thought about that.  I highly doubt they'll kill Kirk off (because that's a little harsh), so my guess is he and Lulu will get married and then move...I don't know, somewhere.  For some reason.

Not the deepest speccing ever, no, but...eh.

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 11, 2005, 07:58:56 am »

what will lulu do?

Haha.† I hadn't even thought about that.† I highly doubt they'll kill Kirk off (because that's a little harsh), so my guess is he and Lulu will get married and then move...I don't know, somewhere.† For some reason.

Not the deepest speccing ever, no, but...eh.

Someone speced that Kirk lands a roll in an off off-broadway show and he and lulu take off for NYC.  Cheesy

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 11, 2005, 08:56:10 am »

They had a new interview with ASP on fanforum's spoilerthread called 'Are you on crack?':
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10412906/site/newsweek/ 

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 11, 2005, 09:14:58 am »

They had a new interview with ASP on fanforum's spoilerthread called 'Are you on crack?

After reading that interview, I wonder if she or her husband have taken a peek at this or other GG forums..ha!ha!† I'm thinking of the crack monkeys comments. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 09:24:11 am by roryg fan » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2005, 09:22:09 am »

I had the same thought, but not about the crack part of the interview.

There was another new spoiler on Fanforumís spoiler thread. According to this we will get a snowy episodeÖÖ..please please please let it me a Christmas episode I so have the Christmas spirit this year, this would be a very sweet episode. But with my luck the snow will be for a depressing effect in the drama episode. Here is the spoiler and 2 caps of snowy SH.
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7786186&postcount=270

« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 10:07:53 am by White Onyx » Logged

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2005, 02:01:00 am »

I would imagine that the episodes in January and February would have snow, since the state they live in is in the snow belt area.  They are not too far from Boston and it gets quite a bit of snow in winter.

I have speculations about April and Anna...though we will know soon enough.  Though unlikely, what if April did this science fair project without her mother's knowledge. That would explain why she was testing 3 men.  Maybe, she asked her uncle who her Mom was dating and he wasn't sure...or maybe there were pictures of her and these guys at some activity with a date on the back; and someone made a comment about Luke that April overheard without knowing which guy it was.  So, Anna doesn't know that Luke now knows about April.  So, when he calls, as he likely will...she is suprised to hear from him.  Too complicated, huh?  Well,  I guess we will know soon enough. 

Do we know what kind of shop Anna has?  Someone speculated that perhaps Lorelai finds the dress in Anna's shop or in some way meets Anna before she knows about April.  In any case, she doesn't seem to mad about knowing in the spoiler. Does she look wistfully at Luke and April because she knows he wanted a child and now he has one and may not  want a baby with her...or does April remind her of Rory at that age and she is being wisful because Rory is all grown up? Or both?

And, the Friday night fight episode, I sure everyone assumes there will be a fight between Richard & Emily vs Lorelai & Rory - will Chris be involved too? Or, is it a trick and the fight will really be after dinner and between Luke & Lorelai and about Anna?  Or perhaps, everyone fights....Gilmores at Friday night dinner  and Luke & Anna  and Kirk & Lulu  and Sookie & Jackson.....Huh??  Well, only a month to go....

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: