Discussion of Spoilers
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 06:45:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Spoilers
| | |-+  Discussion of Spoilers
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 Print
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 793455 times)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #6165 on: July 22, 2007, 04:27:03 pm »

We need to have a movie! I'll be a completely crazy without one!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #6166 on: July 23, 2007, 06:37:55 am »

We need to have a movie! I'll be a completely crazy without one!

Yeah! We NEED to tie up loose end!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
iluvLandL17
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #6167 on: July 23, 2007, 04:11:33 pm »

for the 7th season dvd, do you guys think that they will have like specail features on it. like they did for the other dvd seasons? i really wanted them to put bloopers on this dvd season. get like a bunch of bloopers from different season and put it on the last gilmore girls season. haha i was also talkin to my friend and we thought they should make a gilmore girls scene it... i would totally kick some butt in that game!!! Smiley

sigs made by skftex:)
hottamale8
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #6168 on: July 25, 2007, 05:22:51 pm »

Oh my goodness they so should make a Scene it for Gilmore Girls!!! It would be a best seller!
unfortunately the show doesn't get a whole lot of hype but still I know almost everyone who posts on here would by one. I think if they would have done a few more seasons they would have a lot more fans but unfortunately... Cry

April: It's like suck it New England!
iluvLandL17
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #6169 on: July 25, 2007, 05:28:46 pm »

i no right.. but still i would def buy it if they made a gilmore girls scene it!!!! maybe they will make one who knows. but i bet they wont just because and ya all the people that are on this web site would definitley buy one and that is alot of people and then you have to think of like other people that dont go on this website also. so i think it wouild be a good idea to make a gilmore girls scene it!!

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #6170 on: July 26, 2007, 07:47:52 am »

If they made a Gilmore Girls Scene It I would beat everyone who played me. Considering I've seen every single episode. =]

I need to hear more about this movie. I want to know the last words, and I need to know more about Luke and Lorelai. They left us hanging. It bugs me.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
iluvLandL17
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #6171 on: July 26, 2007, 12:33:54 pm »

If they made a Gilmore Girls Scene It I would beat everyone who played me. Considering I've seen every single episode. =]

I need to hear more about this movie. I want to know the last words, and I need to know more about Luke and Lorelai. They left us hanging. It bugs me.

i soo agree with you on the gilmore girls movie idea and i also really want to know the last four wrods ASP had in mind. it is killing me. i big big if. but IF they dont do the movie*cross fingers hope they do* i hope that she gives us the last words. i just hope as much as eveyr one else doees that they make a gilmore girls movie!!! it wont be for a while though if they do make it, i would think.

hottamale8
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #6172 on: July 26, 2007, 07:58:57 pm »

Is there really going to be a movie? Are there real rumors about this or is it just wishful thinking? I don't want to get my hopes up if they are just going to be crushed again!! ha ha

April: It's like suck it New England!
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #6173 on: July 26, 2007, 08:15:25 pm »

That would be sooo fun! I would so beat everyone too  Cheesy

Now youve got me really really excited about that idea! I soooooo wish there was one.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #6174 on: August 07, 2007, 11:20:31 pm »

Is there really going to be a movie? Are there real rumors about this or is it just wishful thinking? I don't want to get my hopes up if they are just going to be crushed again!! ha ha
Amy wants to make one in a few years and Lauren and Scott want to do it. That's not a rumor.

Prettytownspinster (Amber) said that she read that Amy pretty much confirmed that the last 4 words are between Lorelai and Rory.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #6175 on: August 16, 2007, 10:11:57 am »

Prettytownspinster (Amber) said that she read that Amy pretty much confirmed that the last 4 words are between Lorelai and Rory.

I know that they going to be between Lorelai and Rory I just want to know what the last words are.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #6176 on: November 15, 2007, 01:53:59 am »

"Rory, you are adopted..."

annsev
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #6177 on: November 28, 2007, 03:48:01 am »

hi guys! im new here... just a question... would there still be season 8? kept on looking for news but cant find any
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #6178 on: November 28, 2007, 06:33:20 am »

"Rory, you are adopted..."
That would never happen...
hi guys! im new here... just a question... would there still be season 8? kept on looking for news but cant find any

Hi! I'm Amber, and welcome to the org. Sadly, there's not going to be a season 8. BUT, we might get a movie in a few years.

Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #6179 on: November 29, 2007, 03:33:29 pm »

It was just a joke =P

Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: