GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 23, 2022, 09:54:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1640462 times)
fuzzysnowflake
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: December 25, 2005, 10:00:25 pm »

The guy who plays Kirk has renewed his contract.  What is Starshollow without Kirk or Taylor?  That is like life without oxygen or mornings without coffee.
pwass
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 25, 2005, 11:42:24 pm »

I dont know whether this is really a spoiler or not, but just reaized it while watching a movie.  the upcoming episode "Friday Nights good for fighting" is a reference to a 1973 Elton John song entitled "Saturday nights good for fighting"  dont know what this could mean but...
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 26, 2005, 09:16:14 am »

omgosh i am loving every single spoilers here. i am confuse on one thing though...even though Luke remembers who Anna is...does that mean he remember how she looks like? did she change? nd why in the world does Lorelai finds out about April FROM April!??! thats horrible. its would have been much better if she finds out from Luke. and luke is being soo stupid for meeting Anna without telling Lorelai, its jss like the chris thing, i agree. but its a good thing it said she tries to understand.
I think he remembers what she looks like, but that does not mean that she still looks like he remembered.  She could have been pretty then but has grown in prettyness.  From what we know of April so far i think its her "personality" to not be shy and to say what is on her mind, and if she knows luke hasn't told lorelai but he told April that they are engaged she probably thought lorelai should know and takes it upon herself to tell her.  Though, she could just come up to her and be"did you know that man is my dad? he just....(like bought her a doughnut or icecream from taylors, or something).  Luke did not want to upset Lorelai because Rory is finally back in her life and she is truly 100% happy, and he thought that it would just go away and there would be no reason to tell Lorelai, but like Chris the first time, Lorelai had lunch with him and it was nothing yet luke took it out of perportion because she didn't tell him about it.  Luckly lorelai is calmer about April. 
At first i was 100% against April and stuck on the idea that she will end up not being luke's child, but now the idea of her actually being luke's child is growing on me.  On another post i was specing about if LL have twins and how April would fit in there and how they would have one big happy family.  I don't think it will be too bad having April as his child.  There are lots of possibilities and i think she will get along and have a good personality to fit in with their Stars Hollow life.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Phoenix
Town Resident

Community Points: 30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: December 26, 2005, 10:27:22 pm »

This should be in the spoiler board. (shouldn't it? Huh)

If it starts with the words spoiler fix, I would think so.

I had better get back to my spree thread, instead of accidently reading things that say "spoiler". Sad

Get Firefox 1.5
Happily a spree.
ShortEBengeie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 27, 2005, 04:05:49 pm »

I think theres only one sure fire way to say l&l will get married. If lor trys on the wedding dress. I mean the marrige with max didnt work out becuz she didnt try it on.. maybe if she does try this one on it will mean as a metaphor or a clue that l and l will be the wedding this season!
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 28, 2005, 05:31:20 am »

New spoilers of off fanforum:

Episode 6.11:
Tvguide: Rory and Lorelai return from Atlantic City bearing gifts; uber wedding planner Sookie helps Lorelai, who finds the perfect dress, while Luke makes a surprise trip to see his old girlfriend (Sherilyn Fenn) and mother of his daughter; and Rory moves in with Paris and Doyle, and has an emotional confrontation with Logan.
So Lorelai and Rory do do the birthday thing in Atlantic City?

Anna will be in at least 6 episodes.
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=8023793&postcount=47

Next week ASP will tell if LL get married this season or not (like we don't know already).
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=8033332&postcount=210

I'm also waiting for that cap of Lorelai in her weddingdress to be placed online, cause rumors has it it will happen today. [/color]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 05:54:56 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 28, 2005, 05:52:32 am »

I finally found some 6.11 caps courtesy of AudiRox on Fanforum. Itís the promo (which unfortunately I couldnít make into caps cause it wonít open on my PC).

On fanforum they all love the dress. Well Iíve seen better, but it will have to do then. But is it just me or am I the only one to thinkÖ.DONíT LET YOUR FIANCEE SEE YOU IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS BEFORE THE WEDDINGÖITíS BAD LUCK, WOMAN!
Ohh well maybe Luke is dreaming this, cause the part of the promo I saw of that scene is that Luke is trying to tell Lorelai about April and we know she will find out from April not from LukeÖ.so maybe Luke is dreaming this. I doubt it, but Iím firmly in denialville again.

(Sorry for double posting, but I had to cause itís a hugh post)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 05:53:39 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

thnuggs
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 28, 2005, 08:12:15 am »

hell what a beautiful dress thanks so much for the pics WO and thanks to AudiRox! it's great that all JJ's dream become true! it's kind of a belated christmas gift  Grin

LORELAI: I mean, Luke is a man. With man parts, we think.
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 28, 2005, 08:22:20 am »

Grin Celebrate
Question: Is it true that Lorelai and Luke will not get married on Gilmore Girls? ó Stefania
Ausiello: I'll have Amy Sherman-Palladino's answer to that very question in next week's AA.

yeah!! though we besically know we will have it in ASP's words for full proof!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!
The wedding dress is very pretty!! not the most gorgous one ever but really, where would you be able to find one.  Also, it fits with Lorelai, she wouldn't wear a million doller dress!

On fanforum they all love the dress. Well Iíve seen better, but it will have to do then. But is it just me or am I the only one to thinkÖ.DONíT LET YOUR FIANCEE SEE YOU IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS BEFORE THE WEDDINGÖITíS BAD LUCK, WOMAN!
Ohh well maybe Luke is dreaming this, cause the part of the promo I saw of that scene is that Luke is trying to tell Lorelai about April and we know she will find out from April not from LukeÖ.so maybe Luke is dreaming this. I doubt it, but Iím firmly in denialville again.
well, i was thinking the same thing, so that is why i was definitely thinking it was most likely a dream.  I haven't seen the promo yet  Cry but i was just thinking that it was Lorelai's dream, especally because she looked so sad looking at the dress when it was hanging in her house.  Thats just my guess though. 

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
annika
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 28, 2005, 03:32:51 pm »

It doesn't have to be a dream:
Luke's all ready to come clean with Lorelai,
and then she comes down the staircase, beaming, in that gorgeous wedding dress.
I can see him getting cold feet about destroying the mood!
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 29, 2005, 11:38:16 am »

When I saw that preview last Tuesday I wondered why in the world Lorelai would be all dressed up in her wedding dress and let Luke see her, then I wondered if it was a dream.  I think it's real though and Luke is going to tell her about April until she comes down stairs wearing the dress.

lovemyleo
Town Resident

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 30, 2005, 01:59:31 pm »

i was wondering if lauren grahams and scott paterson are relly together can u answer that for me plz

steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 30, 2005, 02:46:17 pm »

DONT LET A YUR FINACEE SEE YOU IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS BEFORE THE DAY!!! God, is she relly that stupid. Why in the world would she let Luke see her in her wedding dress... seh must know its bad luck... I think Luke will tell Lorie about April after.... I think....  Shocked

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 30, 2005, 03:49:58 pm »

DONT LET A YUR FINACEE SEE YOU IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS BEFORE THE DAY!!! God, is she relly that stupid. Why in the world would she let Luke see her in her wedding dress... seh must know its bad luck... I think Luke will tell Lorie about April after.... I think.... Shocked
yes.  I do not think that Lorelai planned of Luke seeing her in her wedding dress.  I (still haven't seem promo) think its a dream, though it definitely could be reality and Luke has been trying to tell Lorelai and never can so he comes over her house (soon to be his too) and Lorelai on the other hand just got the dress and senses something is wrong but she tries on the dress and loves it so much she doesn't want to take it off, then the door rings so she has to go answer it.  It is luke and after he rings the doorbell (because he is nervious) he realizes that he can just come in ((or lorelai yells down "come in")) and so he comes in with the important information on his mind and Lorelai has to get the door/see who it is but is still in her wedding dress with no time to take it off comes down the stairs.
Long spec for the scene, but i'm almost 100% posotive that Lorelai did not show luke her in the wedding dress on purpose.

Magster
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 30, 2005, 03:56:41 pm »

I can see Lorelai showing him on purpose. It just seems like something that she'd do.

Anyways, remember what Emily said in the first season about wanting to try on her wedding dress every night before she got married? Possibly the same thing. Cheesy

Lorelai: Ethics?
Rory: Highly subjective and completely overrated.
Lorelai: That's my girl!

Java Junkie ~ Literati ~ SAEMCftSoR
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: