GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 27, 2021, 04:36:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1484504 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: December 21, 2005, 02:54:00 pm »

so if lorelai finds out from april they will probably meet at luke's. do you think anna will be there as well? she will appear in the episode ...
I think according to the spoilers that we will see Anna in the episode after.

Who's Anna? Is it Luke's long-lost daughter?

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 21, 2005, 03:34:33 pm »

so if lorelai finds out from april they will probably meet at luke's. do you think anna will be there as well? she will appear in the episode ...

Anna is April's mom; luke's old girlfriend.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Becky92385
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Copper Boom!!

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 21, 2005, 08:26:44 pm »

Great update on the spoilers! I can not wait to see the Friday night dinner drama. I am upset that Rory and Logan kiss, but that does not necessarily mean they are getting back together. Must hold on to that thought. :Smiley

Rory: I feel like Im on the Ricky Lake Show
Lorelai: GO Rory, GO Rory!
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 21, 2005, 08:50:20 pm »

Finally, good spoilers!† †Grin† Thank you White Onyx (et al) - a great batch.† (We missed you† Sad† ).
I doubt Anna knew what she was revealing to Lorelai, when she spilled the beans.† I still think Lorelai would be more upset with Luke not telling her immediately, then the fact he has a child. But, I can see Lorelai being worried that Luke might want to delay the wedding or that he might not want kids anymore.† (but, who can tell at this point?).

I always figured Logan and Rory weren't really done yet. I expect they will get back together for a while. But, I do not think this is a long-term life commiting relationship.† So, I am okay with it.† I think she will be more likely to concentrate on studies than Logan. But, I do see Logan in the picture. But, hopefullly, the relationship will get a little less boring. ( Two Cents )
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:53:21 pm by roryg fan » Logged

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 22, 2005, 05:22:43 am »

'New' spoiler on Fanforum:

Episode 6.11 - The Perfect Dress
Air Date: 10 Jan 2006

Writer: Amy Sherman Palladino
Director: Jamie Babbitt

The WB: SHERILYN FENN ("TWIN PEAKS") GUEST STARS AS LUKE'S OLD FLAME - Feeling that he has missed too much and wants to get to know his newly discovered daughter April (Vanessa Marano, who does not appear in the episode), Luke goes to have a talk with her mother, his former girlfriend Anna Nardini (guest star Fenn). Meanwhile, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) sets a date for the wedding after finding the perfect dress, but she is worried by the nagging feeling that something is about to go wrong. Back at Yale, Rory (Alexis Bledel) happily moves into a dingy off-campus apartment with Paris (Lisa Weil) and Doyle (Danny Strong), and tries to avoid running into Logan (Matt Czuchry). However, when Logan shows up at her apartment and declares his love for her, Rory breaks down. Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by Amy Sherman-Palladino and directed by Jamie Babbit.

So Lorelai meeting Chris and not telling Luke was according to Luke a big NO NO. But when he meets his ex behind Lorelaiís back, itís okay? And Lorelai doesnít even know about the exÖ.thatís even worse. At least Lorelai told Luke about Chris and how things were between them. And that he has nothing to worry aboutÖ.just friends.  Then having a date with his kid without telling LorelaiÖÖ.A. that he has a kid. B. That heís meeting her. Thatís an even bigger NO NO. And doing this after promising each other to tell each other stuffÖ.íReally trustworthyí. No wonder Lorelai is pissed and walks out of the diner. I donít think the kid thing is a problem for Lorelai, but the fact that he hides stuff from her and lays to herÖTHATíS BAD NEWS.
[/color]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 05:40:47 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 22, 2005, 01:04:48 pm »

Anna is April's mom; luke's old girlfriend.

Oh, thanks!! If Anna does reappear, then I wonder how Luke'll react. I get the fact that Luke might not remember Anna, cuz he and Anna broke up, but how could Luke have April as a daughter if they didnt marry and Anna's married to someone else???† Huh I think Lorelai will get mad at Luke for not tellling her about April, even though April won't be around as much. And to the fact that Lorelai told Luke about Christopher, just because she didnt want Luke to delay their marriage.

Logan and Rory... I can see them getitng bk together but definitely not TOGETHER for a long time. Rory will see that Jess is the right person soon enough.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 01:08:54 pm by steph_ » Logged

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 22, 2005, 02:41:52 pm »

Oh, thanks!! If Anna does reappear, then I wonder how Luke'll react. I get the fact that Luke might not remember Anna, cuz he and Anna broke up, but how could Luke have April as a daughter if they didnt marry and Anna's married to someone else???  Huh I think Lorelai will get mad at Luke for not tellling her about April, even though April won't be around as much. And to the fact that Lorelai told Luke about Christopher, just because she didnt want Luke to delay their marriage.
I don't think Lorelai will get really mad...i think she will just be sad that luck didn't tell her earlier (as soon has he found out).  Also, luke remembers her (have you seen season 6?) there was one episode where luke was talking to Liz about it and even liz remembered her.  It might have been a while ago, but she was the important person in luke's life then, and you don't easly forget those types of people. Plus we have lots of spoilers.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Lis
Town Resident

Community Points: 45

lily

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 22, 2005, 03:10:10 pm »

Oh, thanks!! If Anna does reappear, then I wonder how Luke'll react. I get the fact that Luke might not remember Anna, cuz he and Anna broke up, but how could Luke have April as a daughter if they didnt marry and Anna's married to someone else???† Huh I think Lorelai will get mad at Luke for not tellling her about April, even though April won't be around as much. And to the fact that Lorelai told Luke about Christopher, just because she didnt want Luke to delay their marriage.
From spoilers, we learn Luke contacts Anna first. We already know Luke remembers Anna from episode 6.11. Yes, Lorelai will be hurt about Lukes silence on April and Anna; especially after Luke made an issue out of open communication.

Rory will see that Jess is the right person soon enough.
Lips Sealed† †Wall††My reaction to Jess and Rory getting back together -->
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 03:51:01 pm by Lis » Logged

Java Junkie - Noddie - Foodie - Spoiled
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 22, 2005, 03:18:49 pm »

Here's one that is sort of crossing his eyes??

I suppose if they had Luke tell Lorelai right off it wouldn't have the drama of her finding out from April, but I still don't like this storyline, though I suppose I just have to give it a chance.  I think WO is right, Luke going to see Anna is no different than Lorelai seeing Chris.  He was angry about Chris calling but what Luke does is worse than Lorelai turning off the answering machine.

Sharon

Lis
Town Resident

Community Points: 45

lily

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 22, 2005, 03:41:55 pm »

@skftex -  Cheesy it will work for now.  Smiley

For Luke to contact Anna and not tell Lorelai first  Shocked   Shame on Luke! I understand the April connection and that  Luke needs to talk to Anna, but, Lorelai needs to know first.

Java Junkie - Noddie - Foodie - Spoiled
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 23, 2005, 01:10:59 pm »

From spoilers, we learn Luke contacts Anna first. We already know Luke remembers Anna from episode 6.11. Yes, Lorelai will be hurt about Lukes silence on April and Anna; especially after Luke made an issue out of open communication.

Rory will see that Jess is the right person soon enough.
Lips Sealed† †Wall††My reaction to Jess and Rory getting back together -->

Why do you think Jess is not right for rory Wall Huh

I think if Luke told Lorie about April even if she wasn't going to be apart of their lives, if she does appear it wont be as such a shock as if he didnt tell her. Also, might I add, shell be sad/hurt that this is what Luke didnt like about Christopher and he just did it! I actuallyl think they wont meet in Lukes diner, but by answering machine, and Lorie will just happen to be walking by.

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 23, 2005, 01:35:48 pm »

Why do you think Jess is not right for rory Wall Huh
So very many reasons already explained in detail on several threads.† Probably, most of them found in Cast and Characters under the Rory's boyfriends topic. I have nothing against Milo/Jess, but, ooh so tired of hearing about how† he and rory are 'mfeo'.† Here the discussion is off topic. They aren't in the spoilers yet. (hopefully, never† Grin )
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 01:48:43 pm by roryg fan » Logged

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
gilfan15
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 24, 2005, 11:03:14 am »

that scene where there looking at the clock will be sooooooooo sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 25, 2005, 06:09:40 pm »

This should be in the spoiler board. (shouldn't it? Huh)

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
lilrabbitangel14
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 31

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2005, 09:01:56 pm »

omgosh i am loving every single spoilers here. i am confuse on one thing though...even though Luke remembers who Anna is...does that mean he remember how she looks like? did she change? nd why in the world does Lorelai finds out about April FROM April!??! thats horrible. its would have been much better if she finds out from Luke. and luke is being soo stupid for meeting Anna without telling Lorelai, its jss like the chris thing, i agree. but its a good thing it said she tries to understand.

Emily: What kind of mother are you to allow this to happen to her?
Lorelai: Oh, I dont know, Mom. What kind of mother were you?

java junkies <33 Lauren graham
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: