GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 27, 2021, 06:50:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1484645 times)
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: December 16, 2005, 04:58:45 pm »

Lis, i meant it would suck if GG stopped airing and at the beginning i think it said that lorelai and luke get in a fight because of the long lost daughter, because luke didnt tell her earlier, but then they make up. Smiley another thing, i dont want the fight to last more than an episode. that was waht i meant. is that better?

Hi, steph. I am not sure about Lily, but, I was confused too. And, yes, this makes much better sense to me.  But, I don't think they actually will get into a fight over April. At least, the spoilers don't say one way or the other.  I just think Lorelai will be sad that he didn't tell her sooner. So, I am guessing no fight.

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 16, 2005, 05:13:58 pm »

i'm hoping no feight...i know them (lol...uhh..sure)..they can work it out.. yes, i agree that she'll probably be sad he didn't tell her especally cause they are supposed to have no secrets but she'll understand and not get upset..1. she has rory back. 2. she has a daughter too...this would give them an opprotunity to talk more about their past (before they met)

i do wish though that we knew how she finds out..thats a spoiler i'd like...and also one about whats going to happen to her.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 05:44:14 pm by mela489 » Logged

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 16, 2005, 05:30:06 pm »

...this would give them an opprotunity to talk more about their past (b4 they met)

You make a very good point.  Smiley  Excellent. I'll pretty stick you. They should talk more about their pasts. Luke knows more about Lorelai's past than she does his.

By the way, just a friendly reminder...have you read the forum guidelines/rules?   Undecided We don't use internet speak or text message speak here (abbreviations and numbers and made up spellings for words like 'prolly'). In respect for all the fans on the board, some of which speak English as a second language, please follow the rules and use proper language. We understand occasional misspellings and bad grammar, but,.... Negative karms is usually received when people don't read and follow the rules.   Thanks in advance.  Happy future postings.  Smiley

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 16, 2005, 05:53:41 pm »

~i know this is off topic, but thanks roryg fan...i did read the rules but sometimes it just slips my mind and i get caught up in what i am writing and type stuff the way i normally do (probably a bad habit especally when it comes to school work)

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
barby_BK
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 18, 2005, 01:00:37 am »

does anybody know why luke and anna broke up? which one of them ended the relationship? i think it's weird that they have the same actress play anna and sasha and they both have really smart daughters. are they sisters? because i think someone said there was a good reason for letting the same actress play two roles. if i undersood correctly this whole april thing will make luke think about his relationship with lorelai and he will want to slow down a little bit. maybe that's why lorelai is "watching wistfully". i just hope they don't take a break, not even for a few episodes. they should start planning the wedding. i mean, they didn't even let us see how he gave lorelai the ring and the proposal was a little disappointing (although i'm really happy it happened but it shouldn't be like that. you know, "there should be a thousand daisies ..."). so, if they are making a soap out of the show, they should at least give us some of those soapy moments, right?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 01:02:25 am by barby_BK » Logged
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 18, 2005, 06:04:35 am »

Some new spoilers on Fanforum:
April is in episode 11 and 12. And Lorelai will find out about April in episode 12....FROM APRIL. Ohhh Luke is gonna be in the doghouse big time!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238784/guests
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7887809&postcount=141

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 18, 2005, 07:01:39 am »

Yikes!  From the mouths of babes!  Shocked  Poor Lorelai!  That will spin her.  I wonder if she looks wistful because she is wondering when Luke will tell her.....

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 18, 2005, 09:38:49 am »

does anybody know why luke and anna broke up? which one of them ended the relationship? i think it's weird that they have the same actress play anna and sasha and they both have really smart daughters. are they sisters? because i think someone said there was a good reason for letting the same actress play two roles. if i undersood correctly this whole april thing will make luke think about his relationship with lorelai and he will want to slow down a little bit. maybe that's why lorelai is "watching wistfully". i just hope they don't take a break, not even for a few episodes. they should start planning the wedding. i mean, they didn't even let us see how he gave lorelai the ring and the proposal was a little disappointing (although i'm really happy it happened but it shouldn't be like that. you know, "there should be a thousand daisies ..."). so, if they are making a soap out of the show, they should at least give us some of those soapy moments, right?

i would spec that Anna randomly left Luke without a reason when she found out that she was pregnent.  hopefully they will go more into that, but for now thats what i think

Lis
Town Resident

Community Points: 45

lily

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 18, 2005, 09:42:16 am »

. i mean, they didn't even let us see how he gave lorelai the ring and the proposal was a little disappointing (although i'm really happy it happened but it shouldn't be like that. you know, "there should be a thousand daisies ..."). so, if they are making a soap out of the show, they should at least give us some of those soapy moments, right?

That's one of the things I really liked about Max...thousands of Daisy's everywhere.  I am still waiting on Luke's grand/poetic gesture. But, then it wouldn't be his style.

Java Junkie - Noddie - Foodie - Spoiled
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 18, 2005, 04:51:33 pm »

I thot that was halarious, teh adisys one. I was like OMG!!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
gilmore24
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 18, 2005, 06:05:56 pm »

There was a Gilmore Girls scene on Jay Leno the other night. Anyone see it? Someone brought it up in the GG characters in other shows thread and I responded because I had seen it but I said I was going to come here to talk about it because it might be spoilerish.

Anyway, here is what happened:

John Melendez was in the audience taking questions and someone asked about the food on the Leno show and he ran off stage and ended up on the GG set. The funniest part about it was right as he was walking through a door marked "Gilmore Girls", the Leno band music stopped and the GG "la la la" music started. Cheesy He walked in and he was in Emily & Richard's dining room (Rory and Lorelai were there with them). It seemed to be a Friday night dinner or just a dinner where Emily and Richard are telling Rory they are upset because of how she left. They were saying how she didn't even leave a note. John (wearing an apron) said he was going to take the food away and he grabbed for the bread basket and he was told to leave it (I think Emily yelled at him) and Lorelai said to take some cookies, they were dry anyway. So John took a bunch of cookies and ran out, back on to the Leno stage, still eating the cookies.

So I read the spoiler info about there being a fight at a dinner. This might be it?† Huh It's hard to tell but it seems like it was a real scene and they put John in over a maid or something who came to clear the food but came at a bad time. Unless they did the scene twice just to let John do his bit, but I doubt it, it looked like a real scene that Leno's people edited to put John in. In the scene, everyone seemed tense, and Emily was standing behind Richard and it seemed like they were just lecturing Rory. Of course Lorelai, who never misses a chance to make a joke, broke the tension by joking about the cookies.

Rory to Paris: You're like a pop up book from hell.

Emily to Lorelai: Walk as you babble please.

Richard: Look at this! I'm walking around, and I'm still on the internet. Emily, I'm going to google you.
Emily: You are certainly not going to google me!
Lis
Town Resident

lily

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 18, 2005, 06:20:19 pm »

Thanks Gilmore24. I missed that on Leno. How funny. I just hit you with a pretty stick for bringing us good info and posting it in the right spot.  Smiley  It does seem like the fight scene.  Wouldn't it be funny, if it was John M as the maid?!  Cheesy

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 18, 2005, 07:09:08 pm »

WOW...i don't watch J Leno or any of those late night shows, but that sounds so neat...i bet you are right...so it is probably in the friday nights are ok to fight (or something like that) episode.  so now we know one of the major decussions at the dinner, but they haven't gotten along with Richard and Emily before and right now i do not think either of them really cares for their blessing so i think they just are there to get it over with and won't care what E/R have to say.--and that is probably how R/E will get even more upset.  just a guess

Lis
Town Resident

lily

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 18, 2005, 07:35:37 pm »

I guess we will find out in January or with the next spoiler. In any case, I do believe that Lorelai cares. She is hurt too much by some of their comments to really not care. She does love her parents but is frustrated by them. I think she wants Rory to have a good relationship with her grandparents. So, I believe Lorelai will likely try to fix the relationship. Will it work?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 07:39:44 pm by Lis » Logged

Liz
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

Lit/JJ forever

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 18, 2005, 10:05:10 pm »

That'll be interesting...to see how Lorelai handles Rory's fight with her grandparents.
Rory has basically been sitting backstage all these years seeing up close&personal how Lorelai deliberately rebels against her parents (and I don't blame her considering the controlled atmosphere and type of person Emily&Richard seem to want the next generation of the Gilmore name to be  Undecided )  but then Rory got a taste of her own while she was living at the mansion ....and truly is her mother's daughter (given her identical reaction to Emily). It took many many years for Lorelai to allow her parents back into her life so I can't see Lorelai trying to get Rory to patch things up right away (since she well knows what Rory's going through and how hard it is to deal with E&R) I'm guessing Lorelai would just stay on the sidelines but not actually force reconciliation from Rory.
But anyway, if the dinners weren't awkward before, they will be now.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 10:06:27 pm by Liz » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: