GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 27, 2021, 07:02:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1484650 times)
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2005, 07:04:49 am »

LL fighting has crossed my mind as well (I also spec-ed about it in my timeline) but somehow I don't think it will be that big of a deal. But we haven't had much spoilers, so I'm gonna wait for those spoiler. 

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 12, 2005, 02:01:00 pm »

there might, like you said, be a fight between EVERYONE, like lorelai will find out and her and luke will fight not that he HAS a daughter but that he didn't tell her about it especally when it was him who was SO big on the keeping no secrets and telling everything.. but then rory and lorelai go to friday night dinner and lorelai's already just a little adjitated from the thing with luke and so they go in and then emily just gets under her skin too much and she snaps.  and rory's in there because her and emily haven't spoken since she just left.  and so that will just top off the night of fighting, but then lorelai will go home and maybe the "we're done" is moving luke into Lorelai's house (though its prolly moving rory in w/ paris..but go w/ me here..lol) so...back at the house when lorelai gets home she's annoyed and exausted but she appoligizes to luke for getting made  and he then for not telling her and he has his reasons and then so they make up and so it wasn't like a long drawn out fight between them..but a little something.  wow
well sorry about that longwinded spec, lol. i can tend to go on and on

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 12, 2005, 03:19:09 pm »

The good thing about the ASP interview was that ASP said that this show can go on for a long time, cause it's about family's. So IF SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH we get more GG.

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2005, 03:32:02 pm »

The good thing about the ASP interview was that ASP said that this show can go on for a long time, cause it's about family's. So IF SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH we get more GG.
i hope i hope i hope!!!!!!!!!!! Hearts lol i SURE hope!!!! *wishes*

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
LG, u rock!
« Reply #454 on: December 14, 2005, 11:06:35 am »

I hope she was telling the truth, coz i dont want GG to end! I love the show!
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2005, 01:16:25 pm »

that would SUX.... even it if its just repeats, GG HAS TO GO ON.... about the daughter luke thing, do you know if the fight is between 1 epi or more..... i only want it to be 2 or less. anyway, i bet luke will regret not telling lorelai about her.

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Lis
Town Resident

Community Points: 45

lily

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2005, 01:26:57 pm »

that would SUX.... even it if its just repeats, GG HAS TO GO ON.... about the daughter luke thing, do you know if the fight is between 1 epi or more..... i only want it to be 2 or less. anyway, i bet luke will regret not telling lorelai about her.

Hi steph.  I am sorry but I am not sure what you are saying in some of your post  Huh   What means SUX?  Also, what fight? Between who?
And, will what last more than 1 or 2 episodes.  Undecided

Java Junkie - Noddie - Foodie - Spoiled
White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 15, 2005, 05:24:56 am »

Fanforum has new spoilers up:
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7813869&postcount=270

http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7817405&postcount=77
IF that's true then that screams final season to me, but well ASP said the show can go on for many years so one of them is laying.

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 15, 2005, 06:27:43 am »

IF that's true then that screams final season to me, but well ASP said the show can go on for many years so one of them is laying.

Not necessarily. The trend in Hollywood now (because of money problems) is to only shoot partial seasons at a time. Existing successful shows get a full half season and more ordered later. New shows usually only get 6 episodes at a time or so....to see if they capture the ratings.  It is not very fair, but, it is what it is.

However, it happens, my gut tells me that their will be a full 7th season of Gilmore Girls...but, it will probably end at 7 seasons. Only time will tell.

Lauren Graham: It's the most analyzed? By who, the crazy internet people?

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 15, 2005, 01:00:21 pm »

http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7813869&postcount=270

http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7817405&postcount=77

I don't think either one has to be a lie.† Technically any show that doesn't have a specific goal to reach can go on for years.† But, it doesn't mean it will.† Yes, a show about a family could in theory go on until the last family member is dead.† But, correct me if I'm wrong, ASP never said that the show would go on for many years.†

Also, when they cut back the number of episodes, isn't that a network decision?  If ASP feels that the show could go on for years and is willing to do that than she's telling the truth (although, see above, even if she wanted to stop doesn't change the fact that the show still has the potential to go on).  But, she has no control over what the network does.  And, if the network never said that they felt the show could go on for years, they wouldn't be lying to cut back the season order.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 01:05:20 pm by Dani257 » Logged

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 15, 2005, 02:30:40 pm »

well the show is thriving and has great  raiting and so its making money (though i never actually get how a show makes money just because people watch it) and there are SO many ways they could have another season and (i think) they know the fans --us-- want it.  so this probably will not, almost 100% , be the last season especally because the three mainest characters all have contracts for next season.  I really hope that there is an 8th season though, but right now we are just waiting for the new episodea of season 6 Smiley

skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 15, 2005, 02:52:44 pm »

A show makes money because when a show is highly rated, then advertisers will pay more for a commercial spot during that show's broadcast.  I imagine that GG has advertisers that are aiming for the younger age groups and it probably does really well  for anyone that advertises during it's time slot.  Make sense?

Sharon

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 15, 2005, 03:06:48 pm »

yup! thanks a lot Sharon!

lilrabbitangel14
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 31

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 15, 2005, 08:50:48 pm »

okay i jss read like 3 pages of spoilers since i was gone for quite a while. first of all....13 episode? we HAVTO get a full season..if its the last season, we at least want a good ending right?  Grin i am jss confuse on one thing. If lorelai sees April during the end of episode 12, is she mad? cuz Lorelai in episode 13 doesnt seem mad...she was spying on April nd luke. So she nd Luke made up? i am getting really confuse with real spoilers nd spec.  Huh Huh i cant wait for that fight at the gilmore's house. hopefully chris wouldnt be there.

Emily: What kind of mother are you to allow this to happen to her?
Lorelai: Oh, I dont know, Mom. What kind of mother were you?

java junkies <33 Lauren graham
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 16, 2005, 12:47:02 pm »

Hi steph.† I am sorry but I am not sure what you are saying in some of your post† Huh† †What means SUX?† Also, what fight? Between who?
And, will what last more than 1 or 2 episodes.† Undecided

Lis, i meant it would suck if GG stopped airing and at the beginning i think it said that lorelai and luke get in a fight because of the long lost daughter, because luke didnt tell her earlier, but then they make up. Smiley another thing, i dont want the fight to last more than an episode. that was waht i meant. is that better?

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: