GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 20, 2022, 02:40:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES it’s about time. I’m so watching season 7.
LL apart; well I’ll watch it till they get back together but I won’t be lovin’ it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT I’VE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I don’t care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. I’m boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I won’t be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1540326 times)
Lis
Town Resident

Community Points: 45

lily

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 07, 2005, 10:44:01 am »

I do not believe Lore is still mad at Richard and Emily anymore. Rory is back - all is right in Lorelais world.
Even if Chris pays for Yale. Rory still owes Richard and Emily  for the first 2 years of college.
I believe Lore will make an attempt to continue dinners w/ the grandparents and to smooth ruffled feelings.
I suppose that Logan just showing up at the newspaper office to do work could elicit such a remark from Rory.

Java Junkie - Noddie - Foodie - Spoiled
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 07, 2005, 11:54:59 am »

all very good ideas! i wish we had more info/spoilers to comferm some of these specs or find out really. Smiley

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 07, 2005, 12:01:26 pm »

FINALLY I have some positive news to post. A LOT of it actually. I’m gonna save the best for last….well it’s all good, but the kind of news I’m gonna safe for last.

The title for episode 6.13 is out. It’s called ‘Friday Night's Alright For Fighting’.
Lorelai/Rory against Emily/Richard fighting or LL fighting? Let the spec-ing begin!

BIG JJ/Noddie spoiler: Scott signed his contract. We get another Luke filled season of GG.  (JJ happy dance: )
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7732255&postcount=223
Also Marty will play a role in a movie.

About Lorelai’s wedding dress:
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7729205&postcount=144
So this years wedding is LL’s…..like there was any doubt. 

If this post isn’t the best Christmas present (or in my case a really early birthday present) you’ve ever gotten than I don’t know what is! Somehow this feels appropriate now: 

EDIT: Mela489 now wish for a pony.  Grin

LORELAI: Oh, don’t be embarrassed Snuffy, I’m just teasing. It’d be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 07, 2005, 12:28:34 pm »

hurrah for White Onyx! The spoiler queen! The emoticon princess! Yeah!

I am so very excited about the Scott & contract news   and the wedding news! I'll be bouncing off walls & couch til january.... Grin 

About episode 6.13 - It’s called ‘Friday Night's Alright For Fighting’.  I believe Lorelai and Rory go to dinner at the Gilmores where Rory tells the grandparents 'no thanks' to anymore Yale money.  Perhaps she hands them a check to pay them back for the first 2 years.  I will be suprised if Emily doesn't blow her top either way....Lorelai will try and smooth things over, however, this will likely not work...may drag out a few episodes...until the wedding day approaches. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 01:04:57 pm by roryg fan » Logged

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 07, 2005, 01:23:37 pm »

Thank you, gotta love amassing news just before the holidays. Now we all can have a nice relaxing holiday this year. No matter what kind of crappy spoilers we get in the future…LL are getting married this year and Luke will be around next season, so it’s all ggoooooddd.

Okay just in case we still get other spoilers before new years, please promo bustard:

I have a feeling that fighting (in the 13th title) is meant for Emily and our Gilmore Girls. I think Lorelai and Rory will tell the grandparents about Chris paying for Yale at Friday night dinner. Emily will seriously not love that. And well Rory still has some issues with Emily after the last couple of episodes so this sounds ‘bad’. And we all know who Emily blames for everything…..Lorelai.

And roryg fan thanks for noticing my emoticons, it took me a while to get them back. A jackass without a life (aka a hacker) hacked into my PC this week and thought it was funny to mess with my backup CD. I had…notice the word ‘had’ inside of ‘have’…an emoticon CD. So I wanted to backup some new emoticons and somehow it only placed 2 emoticons on that CD and told me the CD (a non re-writable one) was full. Well so apparently a CD that contained more then 1000 emoticons now contains 2 and is full. So that seriously pissed me of, but I had some off them on my photobucket account. So not all was losed. So to that loser that hacked me I just wanted to say:  And do yourself a favour and get some serious mental help….you need it.

EDIT: Appropriate huh getting back at him/her by using emoticons, the thing it 'wrecked'. Grin

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 07, 2005, 01:32:01 pm »

yea...because when Lorelai payed them back for Chilton Emily spazed..so she prolly will now

thanks SOO much White Onyx!! i tired to give u pluscarma (forgot what its called..lol) but it wouldn't let me..there r none there..don't know y..but if it ever comes back i will a LOT!!!! :-D

i'm SOOOOO happy scott signed again..though i was pretty sure he would..but he did!! so now its great!!! and the LL wedding is ON!!! :-D
though...they might not get married in the spring..everything might point to yes but then ASP might pull another spin thing and something happen but then they'd get married in the fall...though i stil say that that they WILL get married in the spring if Lorelai's pregnent will be the clifhanger and then they'll have a new baby next season.

(the smilies you guys used are PERFECT too!! :-D)

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 07, 2005, 01:49:01 pm »

@White Onyx: Bummer. I hope you get back all your emots...they are simply great!

Anyway, it is good to have spoilers again. And, I hope the wedding will go off without a hitch.  Emily & Richard need to get over the money thing...hopefully this season. But, then...would they be as funny?

Random thoughts  Two Cents  about wedding.....

Lane goes to the wedding with the 30 year old guy and her mother tags along...not that it would actually happen .  Grin

Luke invites April to the wedding.  Shocked

Will Richard walk Lorelai down the aisle?  Or, will Rory walk Lorelai down the aisle?
Will Sookie be matron of honor since Rory gives away the bride?   And, Jackson is best man?  
Will Paul Anka be the flower girl pooch?  Cheesy
Will Lore have trouble getting into the wedding dress when she tries it on the day before...because she is preggers?  Lips Sealed  
Will Logan be Rory's date?  Drink  Will Paris and Doyle attend?
Where will they go on their honeymoon?   Hearts  

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 07, 2005, 02:12:03 pm »

I know I’ve spec-ed a lot about how this season might go. But I never spec-ed about the wedding….huh I’m a JJ so that’s a little weird…bad JJ bad bad JJ. Okay here goes then:

-   I also think April will be at the wedding. I think/hope she won’t be his daughter by then, but well Luke will have bonded with her by then so he will still treat her as his kid. She can be his little buddy or something. Cause they have similar pasts so… Okay I think she will be at the wedding…flower girl or something to cute for words. Huh is that why we have April…did ASP need a little girl to be flower girl or something?  Wink Grin
-   Richard will walk Lorelai down the aisle.
-   Emily will either be pissed or crying her eyes out. And sitting next to Mia who's seriously crying her eyes out.
-   Rory, Sookie and maybe Liz will be bridesmaids.
-   And somehow I have a feeling TJ will be best man. Don’t know why, just a feeling. Cause Luke already talks to TJ about Lorelai and stuff, so it would make sense that he would pick TJ.  Or even better,Jess will come back for the wedding and be Luke's best man. That would make a lot of Jess fans VERY happy.
-   Paul Anka can either not be at the wedding or will be carrying the rings. Can you picture PA with a little black and white like bowtie on?    Grin
-   I don’t think they will have a honeymoon though, cause if the wedding is like the 3th episode before the season final, then we would get an LL-less episode or they will skip some time again. Either way, I think Lorelai might be pregnant as a cliff-hanger so no honeymoon we get to see in my spec. And well if ASP won’t let us see anything in episode 5.03 I doubt we get to see anything of the honeymoon. 

mela489 the prettystick is gone, cause the mods have changed it so that people who've posted less then 100 posts won't be able to use the karma-option. So that's why you weren't able to use it. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 02:18:55 pm by White Onyx » Logged

lilrabbitangel14
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 31

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 07, 2005, 05:52:44 pm »

omgosh the new spoilers totally rocks. nd yes yoor right..it IS the best christmas present ever. the thought of Lorelai nd Luke getting marry is gonna make us JJ very happy.  Grin Grin i really hope Jess come back as the best man though. he seem to the perfect guy for it...TJ annoys me a lot. maybe Jess would be rory's date! that be cool. april...april april...huh. hopefully she would not be his daughter by then, i dnt nessicarily want her out of the show..but maybe jss like a SMALL part.
wow am i looking forwarding to the 13th episode or what? finally get to see more of R/E. they might not be the best people, but they did help rory for yale nd chilton when they needed help. i think they deserve better than rory walking out on them.  Wink

EDIT: i am soo glad Scott is coming back!  Nod Nod
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 05:54:01 pm by lilrabbitangel14 » Logged

Emily: What kind of mother are you to allow this to happen to her?
Lorelai: Oh, I dont know, Mom. What kind of mother were you?

java junkies <33 Lauren graham
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 07, 2005, 06:29:31 pm »

i can't wait for the wedding!!!! but i'll definitely sleep better knowing there will be one :-D!!!
what would be cool is Richard could walk Lorelai down the aisle and jess and rory (bestman/maid of honor) would walk down together and like lilrabbitangel1 said...he would be her date!! Cheesy!!!!! that would  be SOOO awesome!! lol

EDIT: that would explain it Cool thanks a lot White Onyx
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 06:51:33 pm by mela489 » Logged

skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 07, 2005, 06:33:33 pm »

Great spoilers thank you White Onyx.  

I do think Rory will be the maid of honor and Sookie a bridesmaid and probably Lane too.  I can't see TJ being Luke's best man though.  Nor could I see Jackson...Jess really is the logical answer.  I think that'd be great.  Maybe they'd do something silly like KIRK!!  Cheesy  In fact I'd like that better than TJ, because TJ annoys me!  :Smiley

Sharon
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 06:34:37 pm by skftex » Logged

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 07, 2005, 06:50:00 pm »

who else in the wedding party....hummm well so rory maid of honor, sukie braids maid....that might be it.. though she might include Liz...yea...prolly cause she's luke's sitster... flower girl prolly will be April maybe...Davie might be ring barrer or they could pull a Meet the Parents and have well a dog instead of cat, carry the ring.  As to best man like i said before Jess...he might have to have TJ, maybe liz will make him or he'll feel bad...and i don't think luke is that close with any other men...or even lorelai..

i think they'll have it in the middle of the town and of course the whole town will be there oooOO!!!! i can just picture it now!! its wonderful!!!! wow great image Cheesy

TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: December 08, 2005, 03:59:10 am »

Ahhhhhhhh!  You know that whole "don't shoot the messenger" thingy?  Yeah well...it should be "don't worship the messenger".

Whito Onyx, I'm pretty-sticking you.  Just because.  Don't try to stop me.

I can't spec right now.  I'm too happy.  LUKE IS COMING BACK!

Life...is good.

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
Lis
Town Resident

Community Points: 45

lily

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 08, 2005, 10:34:01 am »

I really do not want TJ as best man...I also find TJ more annoying than funny.  But, I feel annoyed by Kirk too.

I believe Rory and Logan will be back as a couple by then; so a Jess in the episode would just be something annoying that would take focus off Lorelai and Luke...and I want the wedding to be just about them.   

Of course, with each seasons wedding something big or eventful as happened...

Suki & Jackson wedding - Chris and Lorelai got together and broke up due to a pregnant girlfriend. And, we saw Jess and Rory kiss too - forshadowing breakup with Dean.

Liz & TJ wedding - Lorelai & Luke dance  Celebrate  and finally start down a path together.  Did any one break up in this episode? Richard & Emily?

Emily & Richard wedding renewal - Lorelai & Luke breakup.  Logan and Rory kiss a lot and    Censor

So it seems with weddings come break ups.....so who will the breakup involve?

Two Cents Two Cents Two Cents
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 10:37:15 am by Lis » Logged

Java Junkie - Noddie - Foodie - Spoiled
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 08, 2005, 11:47:59 am »

my hunch if there is a break up would be either between Lane and Zach or Rory and Logan...there really isn't too may others...oo though maybe liz found out she's pregnant that day...though that would be a better plot if it was lorelai who found out she was pregnant on their wedding day.  maybe jess does come back and rory realizes the good in him and how he's the one who made her stop and think and how he's perfect and they gettogether and milo sines a contract and they are together the whole Cry last season (7th)

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: