GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 28, 2022, 10:20:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES its about time. Im so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Ill watch it till they get back together but I wont be lovin it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I dont care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Im boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wont be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1649760 times)
TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2005, 05:24:43 pm »

Lane and Zach makes sense...because they have to kind of resolve their relationship, right?  Are they broken up...or are they just fighting?  If they are broken up, what does this mean for the band?  Does Brian have hidden feelings for Lane? (*gasp*)

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2005, 05:49:15 pm »

i think brian just knows how to treat a girl and zach doesn't...he needs to realize that lane doesnt' like anyone but him..plus he talkes to mrs kim so maybe some stuff will be streightened out there... if the break up and zach keeps acting the way he is then the band will prolly fall appart...maybe thats why lane moves back in with her mom (??)

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
lilrabbitangel14
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 31

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2005, 07:16:42 pm »

sorry i am jss a little bit confused....
"Just Like Gwen and Gavin" (episode # 6.12) 10 January 2006
is this episode showing on the 10th? or is it "the perfect dress"?  does it mean that the perfect dress in on the 3rd?  Huh Huh

Emily: What kind of mother are you to allow this to happen to her?
Lorelai: Oh, I dont know, Mom. What kind of mother were you?

java junkies <33 Lauren graham
penandink
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2005, 08:15:22 pm »

Okay I haven't been online this much lately so I don't know if this has been posted already, but the title for episode 6.12 is known. It's called 'Just Like Gwen and Gavin' .

So my speculation:
Isn't Gwen from No Doubt and her husband Gavin from Bush. Could this be a Lane/Zack thing?

Something to chew on...

A year or so ago, DNA tests proved that Gavin Rossdale is the father of a 15 year-old girl.  The girl's mother is an acquaintance with whom Rossdale had a brief fling with.  Until the DNA test, he had no idea he had a daughter.  Gwen Stefani, Rossdale's long-time girlfriend and current wife, was reportedly very upset by this news.
Here's a link to a news story:  http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041019/340/f4u5h.html

So...I think "Gwen" and "Gavin" are Lorelai and Luke. 
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2005, 09:59:13 pm »

Yes, that certainly sounds like where the Gwen and Gavin reference comes in.  Hmmm more to think about. 

sorry i am jss a little bit confused....
"Just Like Gwen and Gavin" (episode # 6.12) 10 January 2006
is this episode showing on the 10th? or is it "the perfect dress"? does it mean that the perfect dress in on the 3rd? Huh Huh

The next episode is 6.11, since the last episode was 6.10,  so I think someone just gave the wrong date for "Just Like Gavin and Gwen"

Sharon

TheHumanCoffeePot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: December 06, 2005, 04:00:55 am »

Fanforum screws up sometimes as far as dates go, it that's where the info came from.

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 06, 2005, 05:32:58 am »

This are the episodes we get from January 10th on:
Episode 6.11 The perfect Dress (10 January 2006)
Episode 6.12 Just like Gwen and Gavin
Episode 6.13 not known yet.

The source on Fanforum told us that Lorelai will know about April in episode 12. So not the 11th. Weird, we spec-ed about the dress thing and were done. Maybe she does meet Anna in the 11th but Luke wont tell her till the 12th episode.

Also the timeline and the casting sides are on line for episode 13:
http://fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7716247&postcount=169
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7719593&postcount=37
So it looks like we get daddy Luke. But about the
Lorelai watches on wistfully.
What is that suppose to mean? Wishfully as in she wishes to have his kid. Or wishfully as in she wishes she gets to spend more time with him, cause hes busy with his kid so she had to share him now. [/color]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 05:34:22 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, dont be embarrassed Snuffy, Im just teasing. Itd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 06, 2005, 12:57:01 pm »

The source on Fanforum told us that Lorelai will know about April in episode 12. So not the 11th. Weird, we spec-ed about the dress thing and were done. Maybe she does meet Anna in the 11th but Luke wont tell her till the 12th episode.

well...so now maybe the we're done is referring to moving rory into paris's...cold very well be, or to moving luke's stuff into lorelai's house (though that some most people do after they are married, but people do live together before they are married especally if they are thinking about marrge(engaged). i hope its that.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
TheHumanCoffeePot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: December 06, 2005, 03:27:02 pm »

Ooooh ooh!  Lacey's gonna spec!!

"Lorelai watches wistfully" because...dun dun dun...Luke told her about April, but said maybe they should wait awhile before introducing the two of them.  He didn't want April or Lorelai to feel pressured.  But now Lorelai feels like Luke is pushing her away.

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2005, 04:15:20 pm »

Logan walks into the room. Rory says "Oh my God"
not as important as Lorelai looking on wistfully..which i'll get to lol, but i think this can call for a moment of thought....what did Logan do or what happened in order for rory to say that when he walks in..did he like completly change or something like die his hair or did he just stand behind her until she turned around and surprised her....curious on that one.

now, lol...what i think might be with lorelai's reaction is that she could just be thinking to herself...everythings just starting to get better...something always comes in the way...i wish it was just me and luke...is she gonna take some of his love for me away...i wish it was i who had a child with luke...i wish she was mine (not that she forgot about rory, but that the other child was hers also...though prolly not exactly april cause i don't really like her--persional prefrence)

skftex
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2005, 07:26:12 pm »

This are the episodes we get from January 10th on:
Episode 6.11 The perfect Dress (10 January 2006)
Episode 6.12 Just like Gwen and Gavin
Episode 6.13 not known yet.

Also the timeline and the casting sides are on line for episode 13:
http://fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7716247&postcount=169
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7719593&postcount=37
So it looks like we get daddy Luke. But about the
Lorelai watches on wistfully.
What is that suppose to mean? Wishfully as in she wishes to have his kid. Or wishfully as in she wishes she gets to spend more time with him, cause hes busy with his kid so she had to share him now. [/color]

Was the second link the same thing as the first or was there more?  It appears it was posted where it shouldn't be and they took it down.  Darn, I wanted to read it if it was different!

I wonder why Rory and Lorelai are going to her parents house.  I wonder why if Lorelai wasn't "giving" anything about Luke's daughter, how did Miss Patty and Babette know who she was?

Interesting about the "Oh my God" just because Logan walked in.  Wonder what he is wearing or doing!!!

I wonder about a lot of things!

Sharon

Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 06, 2005, 07:42:27 pm »

I'd say a lot depends on Rory's tone of voice.  If she sounds exasperated, it could just be that he's been hounding her, trying to get back together, and it's an "oh, brother, not again" type thing.

It also seems this is the first time Lorelai and Rory have been back at Richard and Emily's since Rory moved out.  I wonder if R&E know about Christopher paying for Yale, or if they'll find out in this episode and have fireworks during the dinner.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
lilrabbitangel14
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 31

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 06, 2005, 09:54:33 pm »

i think the " we are done" maybe referring to done shopping for wedding dress? maybe she found the "perfect dress" nd she is jss like well we are done. hmm jss a spec. ideas? i wonder what that oh my god thing is all about...hmm..
she watced wistfully...gahh do yoo think april knows that her step mom to be yet? or do yoo think that luke hasnt introduced them? i wish Luke would jss do it nd get it over with. i hope he doesnt push Lorelai away for HER. i am starting to hate april now...

Emily: What kind of mother are you to allow this to happen to her?
Lorelai: Oh, I dont know, Mom. What kind of mother were you?

java junkies <33 Lauren graham
skftex
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 06, 2005, 10:05:21 pm »

It also seems this is the first time Lorelai and Rory have been back at Richard and Emily's since Rory moved out. I wonder if R&E know about Christopher paying for Yale, or if they'll find out in this episode and have fireworks during the dinner.

Ah, maybe that is why they are going to R&E's! I didn't think of that, but they do have to tell them.  I still think there has to be SOMETHING that will keep R&E on the show though, so I wonder what the "catch" is going to be this time??

Sharon

TheHumanCoffeePot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: December 07, 2005, 03:52:59 am »

My thoughts exactly.  I really can't think on anything that would keep Richard and Emily in touch with Lorelai and Rory other than money, especially since both girls are mad at them right now.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: