Chris Hayden Unappreciation - Flyswatters Club
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 01:40:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 100307 Members
Latest Member: baujblzw91

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Chris Hayden Unappreciation - Flyswatters Club
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 105 Print
Author Topic: Chris Hayden Unappreciation - Flyswatters Club  (Read 132047 times)
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 06:45:18 am »

I thought this thread would be super popular now, guess I was wrong.† Huh Undecided

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

ellisoccer11
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Gilmore Addict

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 02:16:44 pm »

i hate christopher he always messes up rory and lorelai's life and everyone always gives him credit for being so responsible, but if hes so responsible, how does he have two kids and never been married.

***ELLI***

big head want dolly

special? like stop eating the paste kind of spacial?

thanks to melissa (aka MasBYUgal) for the very cool sig
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2006, 05:02:10 pm »

Errr...Christopher. That name even makes me wince. Everytime he starts to get on my good side again  Bam  he pulls another stunt. Though, suprisingly, I still don't hold the hatred that I hold for Logan. I don't think Christopher realizes he is an idoit. Wink

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 04:24:59 am »

Personally I still have positive feelings for the character Chris. But if he didn't just comfurt Lorelai but did take advantage of his friend in this years finale then let the bashing begin. But personally I think he was getting a little to friendly for my taste lately:

Alliansa
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 81

British and Proud :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 04:31:51 am »

A little too friendly WO?!  Tongue. *point to last pic* We are seeing the same image, right? Wink. But ohmigod, Lorelai, you fool! Christopher, you idiot! Taking advantage of her when she's hurting like that *chases with pitch fork* (What? I'm very protective of characters that don't exist, so much better than people who do Wink)... Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 04:33:17 am by Alliansa » Logged

I'm not unorganised. I suffer from anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Lauren/Lorelai fan forever. Luke now sucks in my eyes :p.
White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2006, 04:49:15 am »

This thread can use a good poll. Lets think of some great anti Chris ones. How about;
1. What is the worse thing Chris has ever done?
2. Which Chris scene pissed you off the most?
3. How should Luke beat the crap out of Chris next season?
4. What do we hate the most about this guy?

Do you guys know some good ones?  Grin

Alliansa
Chilton Graduate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2006, 04:53:00 am »

How should we kill him?
Should we set Paul Anka on him?
Why the hell did he take advantage of Lorelai like that? *fumes*

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2006, 04:55:47 am »

IF he did it, it's cause he's a weak little spineless guy with a crush on Lorelai and no respect for her relationship, feelings nor for Luke. And has no moral code what so ever.

Alliansa
Chilton Graduate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2006, 05:00:37 am »

Oooh, I like the IF. It might not have happened, might be a red herring. But I'm still mad at him! Thing is, this moment in time, I'm also sorta narked at Luke Tongue.

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2006, 05:02:53 am »

I'm pissed cause if you look at the last cap, Chris is loving it to much. Even if Lorelai didn't do anything...Chris did, just not sexually.

Alliansa
Chilton Graduate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 01:04:48 pm »

I know what you mean! He's got the kind of look that says, "Ha ha! I win!" Like a bratty school boy or something.

pickynikki91
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

i <3 Tuesdays

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 01:58:46 pm »

Personally, I think yeah Chris is a jerk but it is not the reason all of you hate him. See I dislike him because every single guy I have ever liked or dated has been either a Chris or Kris or something along those lines (there was a dave). Trust me to tell you that Chris' are trouble... I dated this one guy Kris C. and we broke up (this was 3 years ago btw) and two weeks ago I ran into him, turns out he was gay! Ummmm Chris H got cancer he is still alive and trys to come to school but I feel so bad for him... than right now there is Christoper P. who I am absolutley in love with but is to shy to ask me out†has told me "I like you as more than a friend" and thinks I like him just as a friend after I have flat out told him I am absolutley in love with him Angry Yes Chris' are TROUBLE Grin

This is a thread full of Java Junkies like myself. But you can't put the blame entirly on Chris I mean it takes two to tango, and Lorelai did have a say in the situation IF "it" did happen. Was Lorelai emotionally distressed? Yes. Did Chris take advatage of her? Yes. Did Luke totally screw up his relationship with Lorelai? Yes. Is Luke being a total JERK right now? Yes.

Now for the BIgGie...... (dun dun duuuun) Should we have a "LUKE LOATHERS CLUB" right now?
Yessss!!!!!!!! I love Luke but for the past little while he hasn't given Lorelai the light of day. He takes her for granted and thinks April is the only thing in the world that matters. At least Chris shows compassion for the problems Luke is causing in Lorelai's life right now.

Do I think Lorelai and Chris are each others true loves? No. Do I think Luke and Lorelai are each others true loves? Yes. Do true love always end up together? Well if Chris P. is my true love than my guess is No. Cry

nodaybuttuesday
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 42

you're breaking my little lit heart... *Ingrid*

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 09:45:28 am »

I'm so in!!

Sometimes i do like chris- like when he's paying for Rory's college, afterall, he owes them for being such a deadbeat loser.  I like him when he's far away, when he's a shadow in the background.  But he always screwing up their lives, breaking their hearts.
Worst season finale closing shot ever.  I hated it.  I completely agree about the whole taking advantage of her weakend emotional state, and i'm so happy i have a place to vent that, and people who agree with me.  Nothing good ever happens when Chris comes to town.  When he first appeared this season I thought maybe he and Lorelai could finally just have their "old friends" connection without him messing everything up.  You'd think Lorelai would have noticed by now that every time she and Christopher hook up, it never ends well.
season 1:  he asks her to marry him, she says he's not ready
season 2:  sherry got pregnant and he left them

those are the only 2 other instances i recall, oh yeah- when they were 16- She got pregnant and he became a deadbeat. 
I'm so in the club

Literati for life~'I can't help it- I'm addicted'~Java Junkies
Hi Rory! What are you doing? What are you wearing? What are you thinking? What about now? Do you miss me? Do you think I'm pretty? Where do babies come from?
GGOO
Diner Owner

Community Points: 95

Everyone has a thinglet

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2006, 07:11:49 am »

I never have and never will like Chris! He is so immature! He's the most irresponsible person I have ever seen. HE definetly rubs me the wrong way. I know there is something about him that will always appeal to Lorelai... he's the guy who gave her rory and gave her someone when she was young to escape her parents with but come on....... it's like he's never moved past the age 16. he thinks he can just walk into and out of peoples lives whenever he pleases.

and IF he and Lorelai DID sleep together in that last episode... I could KILL him for being with her like that when she was that vulnerable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-Bess Smiley
LukesAngel21
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

Proudest dad in the World. . . . Steve Irwin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 01:28:37 pm »

I'm soooooooo joining the Chris-hater club! I absolutely HATE Christopher! He should go crawl under a rock and hide there with JASON!!!!!!!! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I hate all the guys Lorelai has dated! ( With the exception of Luke, cuz I love him! ) Chris totally took advantage of her.  Even if she would have said that she wanted it, a real friend wouldn't have given in! I HATE CHRIS!!!!!!!!

I'm okay now..........

Off to watch The Way We Were and scream at Katie and Hubble!

P.S. Anyone ever see The Way We Were? At least now I understand the reference in Say Something when Lorelai talks about putting away the books.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 105 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: