GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 30, 2020, 03:24:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Postcard Exchange - Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Penpals!  (Read 141606 times)
tabbycat
Town Resident

Community Points: 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2007, 10:15:11 am »

Argh, I haven't been on for so long and forgot all about it.. crap. I'll send it off tomorrow, sorry to my person  Undecided Embarrassed

"I just like to see you happy."
javajunkie forever
roryappletarts
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2007, 10:36:44 am »

I sent out my letter today. Yeah, we have no postcards in my town. My person should hopefully get it in the next few days. Cheesy

---
Lorelai: Ethics?
Rory: High subjective and completely overrated.
Lorelai: That's my girl?
---
Karen: Do you still have feelings for her?
Jim: ...Yes
Us: *squee*
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2007, 01:01:17 pm »

I believe that calls for a dirty. Wink

ahhh marian.....guess next time i have to think about a better wording...

haha, sorry, I was tempted.

Sounds good Marian - we can talk about it and strategise when it gets a little closer - for sure!! Kiss

Can't wait!  Smiley

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2007, 02:17:12 pm »

Hi!! My postcards and Cd have been mailed this morning! It's 11.16pm right now in here. From personal experience, my penpal should get the package before the end of this week.
Hope he/she likes it! Grin
See ya!!
Leire

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2007, 04:57:39 pm »

Oh, yay!!!  Lots of activity as people are finishing up mailing their cards and others are starting to receive!  Very fun - I'm sooooo happy people are enjoying this.   

Shell:   I'm glad to be back hun, just be careful doing all those acrobatic moves at your age......could be dangerous Wink Cheesy Kiss

Ahem!!!  What's this about my age, missy?!?!  Don't you mean our age?!?  So sweet of you to put me in the old folks home all by myself BFF!   Cheesy Wink Kiss  BTW, I don't know what you're speaking of - I'm still young and spritely! Nod

LOL, yes please be careful Shell I would hate for you to be in the hospital during the time we planned our GG marathon! Wink

Well, if I end up in the hospital you work at we could still manage to get in a few epis!!   LOL!    Smiley Kiss

Janich O
« Reply #305 on: July 10, 2007, 08:10:47 am »

Shell: I'm glad to be back hun, just be careful doing all those acrobatic moves at your age......could be dangerous Wink Cheesy Kiss
Well, to quote our Marian;
I believe that calls for a dirty. Wink

O God, you do it on purpose, Marian! Kiss

Can't wait! Smiley
Well...
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2007, 01:57:32 pm »

no problem  Wink

of course she does..what did you think?  Cheesy

hmm this might seem like a star post..but in fact it is not  Grin

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: July 10, 2007, 02:08:44 pm »

Hi!! My postcards and Cd have been mailed this morning! It's 11.16pm right now in here. From personal experience, my penpal should get the package before the end of this week.
See ya!!
Leire

Leire,

I just have to say that you are awesome.  Your pen pal has got to be the luckiest member on the org!!

My New Website
Marian...
Inn Concierge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: July 10, 2007, 03:30:06 pm »

See ya!!
Leire

Leire,

I just have to say that you are awesome.  Your pen pal has got to be the luckiest member on the org!!

Totally agree!

And again...
Sorry, I was tempted.  Wink

My postcard has finally been mailed! *does little relief dance*

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: July 10, 2007, 04:42:53 pm »

See ya!!
Leire

Leire,

Not really, the thing is that it's not often that I can tell where I am from, I mean when I say I'm from the Basque Country, people think, yeah Spain, we'll it's not. So I like this kind of projects in which I can show our heritage,culture and everything else. I sent two postcards, because I had lots,tons of pics to decide which one to take. And about the cd, because I usually like to send people cds with music, many of them are typical from here, that none of you have ever listened, they may sound weird because we have our own instruments and all that stuff. If you want a cd I can send you one, hahah!

See ya!!
Leire

Leire,

Totally agree!

Glad to hear you think like that, same offer for you Marian! (Now, it would be funny that I'm here offering my country's music and my penpal hates it.Hahah)
BTW, we are you from? You've got a Spanish name,,,just wondering.

Leire

Edit: My message to Marian is in black cause I'm going crazy with quoting things!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:50:54 pm by KuKuLeNiLeNi » Logged

Marian...
Inn Concierge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: July 10, 2007, 04:49:01 pm »

You're from the Basque Country?  Shocked Sounds great! Where do you live?

And yes, of course I'd love to recieve a cd with music, but if you don't want to spend money on sending it maybe you can upload some songs for me to hear!

Yes, there's a reason why I have a Spanish name. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina  Wink. And guess what? It snowed yesterday! For the first time in almost a century!

Marian

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: July 10, 2007, 04:55:56 pm »

You're from the Basque Country? Shocked Sounds great! Where do you live?

And yes, of course I'd love to recieve a cd with music, but if you don't want to spend money on sending it maybe you can upload some songs for me to hear!

Yes, there's a reason why I have a Spanish name. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina Wink. And guess what? It snowed yesterday! For the first time in almost a century!

Yes I'm from the Basque Country (for those who don't know, it's an unnoficial country between the southern of France and the northern of Spain.) I live in a very small town named Berriz, although I spend most of my time in Durango. Bilbao if you've heard about it, is 35km far from here.
I don't care spending money to send a cd, actually it would be really cool to have a friend from Buenos Aires!
It snowed? I know that it snows is Usuaia and those high and beautiful places but in the capital of Argentina? You must be really excited!
Besos, espero que nos podamos conocer más!
Leire
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:58:26 pm by KuKuLeNiLeNi » Logged

neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: July 10, 2007, 07:09:43 pm »

A great day for Penpals!! It's my sons first birthday, and not only did I finally send out my postcard, but I got mine as well! Am I supposed to say who my postcard was from? And do I now say who my card went to, or wait for them to discover who I am? Cheesy

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 10, 2007, 07:46:11 pm »

Yes!  The time has come to share about the postcards you've received and who sent them to you!  Nod  We're so excited for this part! 

Ahhh, but please don't post who you sent yours to until they've had a chance to post about it!  Just in case they haven't received it yet. 

Woo hoo!  Game on!  Celebrate  Let the sharing begin!  What did you receive?  Were you excited?  Were you surprised?  Spill, please!   Smiley 

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 11, 2007, 06:23:44 am »

You're from the Basque Country? Shocked Sounds great! Where do you live?

Yes, there's a reason why I have a Spanish name. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina Wink. And guess what? It snowed yesterday! For the first time in almost a century!

Yes I'm from the Basque Country (for those who don't know, it's an unnoficial country between the southern of France and the northern of Spain.) I live in a very small town named Berriz, although I spend most of my time in Durango. Bilbao if you've heard about it, is 35km far from here.
I don't care spending money to send a cd, actually it would be really cool to have a friend from Buenos Aires!
It snowed? I know that it snows is Usuaia and those high and beautiful places but in the capital of Argentina? You must be really excited!
Besos, espero que nos podamos conocer más!
Leire

This really intrigued me. (Holy crap on toast, I sound like my global teacher. AH!) But what is the official name of where you live? Like if I were to write you a letter, where would I send it to? Basque Country? (I must sound like some crazy, ignorant, foreigner. Tongue)

And Besos, espero que nos podamos conocer mas!
What does that mean? Tongue

(Hi Marian! Long time no talk!!!!)

Okay. Enough of me, I didn't even do the postcard exchange. Sad I wasn't able to.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 06:25:29 am by Fantasy » Logged

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: