GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 07, 2021, 07:20:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who's the best kid on GG?
April - 15 (21.4%)
Georgia(Gigi) - 7 (10%)
Davey - 33 (47.1%)
Other - 12 (17.1%)
Martha - 3 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Kid?  (Read 17227 times)
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 07:44:25 pm »

I love April.

I'm probably one of the biggest April fans out there. Like the other people who said April said, it wasn't her fault that Lorelai and Luke didn't get married. Truthfully, I think it's Luke's fault. But at least he fixed it.

Anyways, there's just something I love about April. She's almost the only thing I like about season 7.
I will agree to some extent that it wasnt exactly April's fault with what happened with Luke and Lorelai, but I think that she did have a big thing with starting it. But at least he did begin to fix it.

About Davey and Martha, you really didnt hear or see much of them at all I think that naturally they are pretty much natural "Best"

But I would think that Rory should be the best, because, come on shes Rory. I didnt agree with her actions sometimes.

Gigi, oh man. I'm sorry but I didnt like that whole little plot twist at all. During the second season, I actally did support Chris. That is until he left again. I do see that what he did was right but,  honestly she acted like SUCH a moster. She was so cute when she was born....

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: