GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 01, 2020, 06:02:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Ausiello: Gilmore Girls Reunion Movie - 05.23.07  (Read 198789 times)
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2007, 03:35:17 pm »

Well, if you can tell from the name, Homicide is pretty much the opposite of Gilmore Girls.  Well, until they do the murder of the Troubadour.  Hey, if the plot of the movie is a who dunnit of who killed the Troubadour, and then they find out everyone in town had a part in it, I will love the movie.  Heck, if that's the summary of the movie, I will love it sight unseen.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2007, 05:37:22 am »

Iím definitely on board for a troubadour mystery.† Itís been a long time coming for that troubadour.† The real question will be, was Kirk in or out of the box at the time of the murder?
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2007, 07:47:22 am »

I would like to know where Taylor was at the time of the murder. He always had issues with the troubadour.
Come to think of it, the actor who plays Taylor once appeared on NYPD Blue, and he played a creepy bad guy.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Claripa
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2007, 10:01:33 am »

Any new piece of information on the Gilmore movie?? I'm from Argentina and news do not travel fast here...I think the movie sounds great, mainly because I'm gonna miss the show so much!!! And since an 8th season is highly unlikely...whatever...I don't care who writes it, I don't care who directs it...I just wanna watch GG together again!!!
bellatrix318
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2007, 01:32:16 am »

It was not a qualified ending because the cast was still in negotations for an 8th season remember? and that fell through so that is why it ended like it did. We all it expected it to be back for an 8th season. I really think they should have done an 8th season and that may hurt the actors in the future- fans are fickle! I will watch the actors where ever they may go.
bellatrix318
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2007, 01:35:16 am »

I personally think that a 2 hour movie would be crap, nothing short of 8 episodes, at least.
HollowStar
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

There are no flowers, no not this time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2007, 10:48:12 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if Alexis decides against it, which in turn will hack Lauren, resulting in a no-go for this movie.  I wouldn't mind seeing a two hour "movie-esque" wrap up, but to wait two years is a little ridiculous to me.  The cast is going to have moved on and the storyline is going to be dead.  You can't go from the longest wait being 4 months to now 2 years (at least) and expect to get the same reaction.  Amy should have thought of this before leaving the show.

I will let you down.  I will make you hurt.  What have I become?
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2007, 02:54:42 pm »

Has anyone heard anymore on this subject?
I am seriously curious about whether this is going to happen or not

My New Website
NumeroUno
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2007, 05:20:11 pm »

I like the idea, it sounds good. Something is better than nothing. Though if she ends up with Logan, I am ignoring it completely. I'll watch it no matter what, but if she doesnt end up with Jess or atleasy nobody I'm gonna pretend it didnt exist.
BonVoyage1
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Seven Years in Love

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2007, 09:39:38 am »

Honestly..I don't think it will happen. I'm sure that most of the cast are willing to do it, but what could it possibly be about. Still it would be nice to see the Hollow again.

Rory: Look how you just said, "Luke can waltz."
Lorelai: What, I'm just saying, I'm surprised that Luke can waltz.
Rory: That sounded more like, "I'm surprised I still have my clothes on."
ErinG
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2007, 11:05:58 pm »

I hope this happens! It has to. I think all the fans feel like they were just left hanging. I think it would be cool if they went a few years ahead of time to let us see how their lives turned out. Oh well anything would be great. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

gjoni
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2007, 12:11:56 am »

I still have hope for a GG TV movie or two.

I just think the fans need to keep the subject hot, campaign for it, otherwise it'll soon be forgotten even by those most willing, like Kelly Bishop (who has influence on Lauren, I believe).

Does anyone know of any such campaign going on or planned?
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2007, 07:54:17 am »

I don't think any news should be expected now.  And, I'm not really sure that any campaigns are needed.  Movies get made from shows without campaigns, and I don't think they poll audiencs to see if people are still interested in the show -so I don't think there needs to be worry that they won't go through with it if there aren't enough people sending in letters or props.  I kind of doubt there was any campaign for a Growing Pains movie and it managed to happen.

Ausiello was wrong to present the news like he did.  All that fanfare and excitement.  He wrote it like something was happening, that it was a sure thing and in process.  But, it's not.  Things haven't stalled.  They haven't even begun yet.  Unless Ausiello sends up fireworks when ASP writes page 5 of the first draft, I don't think there will be any news until there's an actual completed script, and probably not until there's actual production of the script happening.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
hockeychic0825
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2007, 12:15:13 pm »

Aussiello dosent know that 10000 fans on this website would cry if he was wrong....shame on him...BOOOOHOOO  Cry HE BETTER BE RIGHT Angry

*~aNnA~*†
made by lucie
 [img]http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/iYgilmore/?action=view&current=together-in-the-end.jpg[/img}
Sugarhigh
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2007, 05:39:49 pm »

Oh c'mon! You know we all want this and ALL OF US would watch it!
I have complete faith tat AS-P would write a great script.
My only concern is, will they be able to re-create the town of Stars Hollow?
I assume some time will have passed, but it will really be wonky if the town looks too different.
I hope they took inventory of all the props & sets, so that when we watch the movie, we will all feel right back at home.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: