GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 04:22:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls Season 8 And Beyond  (Read 70327 times)
Lorelailovr1043
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 187

Lorelai & Paul Anka...pets can be comforting!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 05:28:01 pm »

Just wanted to update everyone!!!

My screename is no longer lorelaigilmore1043........It has been changed to Lorelailovr1043 so for anyone who would like to send me a reply or PM .....make sure you send it to my NEW s/n

Thanks! Wink Cheesy

~Java Junkie~Headliner~Foodie~Part Literati

Thanks for making this for me Lucie!

I love to give pretty sticks for funny or random posts...or just something that I liked!
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 07:26:54 pm »

I'm lovin' the prelim outline, and really really want to be a part of this production, please keep me updated!

Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 06:38:29 am »

Ok our first Staff Meeting is set for Wednesday at 5:00 PM EST. Please contact me through PM before then with your MSN Messenger contact name, and I will reply with mine.

We'll be setting up some of the writing and Visual Production chores and fleshing out the prelim Season 8 layout.

Hey will the person who posted this blog please send me the Season 8 outline. I would love to be a writer just as soon as I watch the full 7th season. (I will definitely be caught up throughout the summer)!!! I would love to be a main writer or just help out in any area that I am needed.......reply back and i will give you my e-mail address so you can send me the outline. This is going to be so much fun Cheesy

Right now your  Guest, which means your not registered at the Org, and can't get PM's Contact me and I'll send it to you and add you as a Reserve Writer.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 06:41:25 am by Luke Danes Fan » Logged

LUKE: Lorelai, This Thing We're Doing Here -- Me, You -- I Just Want You
To Know I'm In. I Am All In.

~Jay
GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2007, 01:32:55 pm »

Hey will the person who posted this blog please send me the Season 8 outline. I would love to be a writer just as soon as I watch the full 7th season. (I will definitely be caught up throughout the summer)!!! I would love to be a main writer or just help out in any area that I am needed.......reply back and i will give you my e-mail address so you can send me the outline. This is going to be so much fun Cheesy

Right now your Guest, which means your not registered at the Org, and can't get PM's Contact me and I'll send it to you and add you as a Reserve Writer.

Luke Danes Fan- Look at this

My screename is no longer lorelaigilmore1043........It has been changed to Lorelailovr1043 so for anyone who would like to send me a reply or PM .....make sure you send it to my NEW s/n

Thanks! Wink Cheesy

It explains it all. BTW have you thought about me as an editor. No pressure though.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2007, 10:30:03 pm »

Question: So, what gives? There is no way you could still be at Fox's upfront party. Did you track down AS-P, and, if so, what were the final four words she had in mind for Gilmore Girls?— Katrina
Ausiello: OK, here's the deal: Yes, I tracked her down, but, no, she did not cough up those elusive four words. But wait — there's more. And it's good. No, amazing. No, un-frakkin'-believable. Amazing, even. Wait, did I say that already? Well, it's true. Because just as I was about to brand her a big ol' promise-breaker right there in front of all those industry types, Amy explained why she couldn't divulge her long-ago-planned Gilmore ending. (Gilmore fanatics: This is the time in Sprockets when you either lean on a heavy object or just sit down.) In the next year or two, she hopes to make — wait for it — a two-hour Gilmore Girls TV-movie that ties up all those loose threads! I nearly fell over when she said it — especially given what she told me back in December. (BTW, lest you think Amy was pulling my leg, her partner in life and in showbiz, Dan Palladino, confirmed that a GG reunion pic is something they're interested in pursuing.) And I wasn't the only one floored by this development. "She said what?" gasped Scott Patterson after I relayed the information to him over the phone. "I didn't think she would be interested in doing something like that. But if she says she is, I would seriously consider it." Alexis Bledel was equally stunned. "A Gilmore Girls reunion?" she said with a laugh. "That's certainly not something I had thought of doing. That's really funny, I have no idea how I would feel in a few years. I don't know, I'm sure the script Amy would write would be great, but I guess I'd have to read it and see how I felt at the time." Last but not least, Lauren Graham e-mailed me late last night to say, "Could be a fun idea if everyone wanted to do it. I would do it just to get the four final words out of Amy. They torture me." Stand by for a comment from Warner Bros. big cheese Peter Roth. In the meantime, head over to the Ask Ausiello Discussion Thread and start brainstorming campaign slogans!
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2007, 07:05:40 am »

I'm all in for this virtual season !! It's a great idea!

Lorelailovr1043
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2007, 04:12:53 pm »

Ok our first Staff Meeting is set for Wednesday at 5:00 PM EST. Please contact me through PM before then with your MSN Messenger contact name, and I will reply with mine.

We'll be setting up some of the writing and Visual Production chores and fleshing out the prelim Season 8 layout.

Right now your  Guest, which means your not registered at the Org, and can't get PM's Contact me and I'll send it to you and add you as a Reserve Writer.

So being a Stars Hollow Tourist means that I am still a Guest?? Just got back to me when you get this. Thanks! Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 04:15:19 pm by Lorelailovr1043 » Logged

I love to give pretty sticks for funny or random posts...or just something that I liked!
Lorelailovr1043
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2007, 04:16:15 pm »

Right now your Guest, which means your not registered at the Org, and can't get PM's Contact me and I'll send it to you and add you as a Reserve Writer.

Luke Danes Fan- Look at this

Thanks! Wink Cheesy

It explains it all. BTW have you thought about me as an editor. No pressure though.

I don't get it??

go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2007, 04:18:15 pm »

Ok we now have our full set of Writers, but if anyone else is interested I will keep your name as a back-up in case someone changes their mind.

Go_clo, If you want it the second Visual Producer spot is yours. The Visual Producer will be responisble to tell the writer's story through your images. Each Webisode will pair a Writer and a Visual Producer up so this way we can keep up with the Production Schedule. The Visual Producer will work with the Writer and put images together, Screencaps, Banners, etc and will create the Promo image for their Webisode.

Here is the Season 8 Production Staff as of right now. If your except Go_clo you will be added onto this list as well as recieved my prelim Season 8 layout.

• Executive Producer - Luke Danes Fan
  • Head Writer - Luke Danes Fan
  • Writer - UrbanMonkey
  • Writer - Calida
  • Writer - Lozman
  • Visual Producer - Brian Hutchins

Thanks for explaining everything to me Luke Danes Fan!
Am I too late to be the 2nd Visual Producer cause I do want the job! Smiley This sounds like alot of fun! It's actually something I've been wanting to do for a while but I don't write fanfic so I didn't have anything to make art for! So if this spot is still open, I'd totally love to take the job!

ETA: Guess I should show you some of my stuff Smiley

K well to see all of my most recent icons, go H E R E. That is my icon LJ, the header was also made by me so that is just a bit of a taste of the bigger stuff I can do. I'll show you some more of my bigger arts when I get the chance to put a post together full of some of my most recent stuff.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 04:32:15 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Lorelailovr1043
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2007, 04:59:19 pm »

Okay LukeDanesfan so being is being a Reserve Writer the same as a regular writer or is it a back-up??

Brian Hutchins
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2007, 05:18:26 pm »

Crap sorry guys i totally spaced off the meeting. What did i miss?

lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2007, 05:19:56 pm »

^ yea, my MSN decided to screw up tonight of all nights.

3 hours i spent sorting it, its now 20 past 1 in the morning.

im so sorry...have had the mother of all days, had to get a new account then that screwed up, plus a whole host of other problems grrr

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2007, 10:48:52 pm »

I have a couple of questions:

• When a script is finished up and ready to be read, how do we present it? Like where do we post it. Do we start a website? A Livejournal maybe? Or just post it here?
  • Do Visual Producers have a bit of say as to how the script would go. Like are they aloud to make suggestions and give ideas or is that left to the writers?

And a question along with idea:

• Will we be making promos/teasers for whats to come? If this hasn't been discussed, would it be possible to add an extra section for more crew members to be able to do this. Some people have video programs (like me) and I think it would be possible to find clips from the show to go with what is happening in the script or if we need to find clips from other shows and use them, I think that would be ok as long as the show is credited. We just wouldn't be able to have a voice announcer but that wouldn't be a problem cause we could just have text. We could also add some sort of music to go with what is happening or something. It could be fun and it would give more people a chance to take part in this. Smiley Or is this something the VPs (Visual Producers) would/could do with their art?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 04:38:18 am by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
calida
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

F.A.I.T.H.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 09:11:51 am »

Crap sorry guys i totally spaced off the meeting. What did i miss?

Don't worry about it. We didn't have one. I haven't even gotten LDF's addy yet. I'm guessing LDF spaced on the meeting, too, or something.

Java Junkie Part Headliner/Part Literati
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 12:55:17 pm »

^ thank god for that, i PM'd him all apologetic lol....yea okay got it all sorted now anyway...except my wireless isnt working, having to work off the main comp atm

on an unrelated topic, i updated my fan fic lol so ya know shamelss advertising on www.fanfiction.net  (its called strange meeting lol) hehe

but yea...hmmm hope we can get this up and running hehe

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: