GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 03:07:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls Season 8 And Beyond  (Read 70326 times)
minilorelai14
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 06:19:14 pm »

ok hi...this would go under the great8mandate because its an idea!

plzz read the forum rules!!!
http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=235.0
sarasmile18
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

Happy and heavily caffeinated

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 06:20:59 pm »

very well put.....*prettystick* to you...I couldn't have said any better. I'm new to posting but not to the forum. If I could ...I would SNARK RTJ for the negativity!!!!

If it's meant 2 b...It's up 2 me!
urbanmonkey
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 06:22:39 pm »

Britney-

This is totally seperate from the Great8Mandate thread.  There's a REASON why Jay made a new topic, it's fine! It doesn't have to do with Mandating for season 8.  It's what we want for our own season 8!
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 08:50:59 pm »

First just let me say "Pretty Sticks" to everyone who sent their support here, it means a whole lot.

Minilorelai14, I didn't place this in the Great 8 Mandate, because it's not exactly tied to it. I want to create this as a sign of fans wanting a Season 8, but more for the pure enjoyment of creating stories with my favorite fictional characters.

Christianandy06, I plan on following the regular pattern of Gilmore Girls for the schedule. We will premiere in the fall and have breaks in new webisodes just as the show did. There will also be Sweeps, and a season finale in May.

Urbanmonkey, I love your ideas. I sent you a PM with a brief prelim overlook of ideas for Season 8.

I know there are Gilmore Girls writers out there, and I hope I hear from you and soon. I also know there are some talented folks out there when it comes to making images, I've seen some really cool signatures and just couple images here, I hope to hear from you too.

LUKE: Lorelai, This Thing We're Doing Here -- Me, You -- I Just Want You
To Know I'm In. I Am All In.

~Jay
Brian Hutchins
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 09:00:20 pm »

i like the idea and can help if needed im pretty good with photoshop and i have been doing some video editing lately

here are some examples of sigs i have done

here is the pic i modled it after

« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 11:59:22 pm by Brian Hutchins » Logged

Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 05:44:54 am »

Brian Hutchins, Your in.

To make things go smoothly I think we need at least one if not two more Visual Producers. I would also prefer if we had another Writer or two.

As of right now here is the "Production Staff of Season 8"

• Executive Producer - Luke Danes Fan
  • Head Writer - Luke Danes Fan
  • Writer - UrbanMonkey
  • Visual Producer - Brian Hutchins

Brian if you want I can PM you the rough draft of the Season 8 layout from premiere to finale.

Anyone interested in either Writing or Visual Production contact me through the PM here because I want to start working on the Season 8 hard layouts in June so we can start writing Webisodes throughout the summer.

~Jay
RoXy Girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

IM A GILMOREGIRL FEAK!!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 06:32:07 am »

Hey,

i hope season 8 goes on , or im gnna cry even more !! Brian Hutchins i love the images u hve on they rock \m/ !!! lougan and rory ar cute together and so ar luke and loreli i hope i get to see them together at the end jst for closer dnt u think guyzz!!!

Brian Hutchins
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 01:09:27 pm »

Brian Hutchins, Your in.

Brian if you want I can PM you the rough draft of the Season 8 layout from premiere to finale.

thanks glad i can help

and sure shot me the pm and i will look over it

RTJ
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -8

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 02:50:46 pm »

hilarious.
gg4life07
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 02:59:23 pm »

ok, i dont know how you pull off a season 8, but ill tell you how i wanted this season to end. maybe you can incorpirate into your webisode. well in the "8th season" i would really like to see loreali develop a good relationship with luke. then i want rory to get a better job closer to loreali(cuz its not gilmore girl its gilmore girls) and have her meet her dream guy. then i want the finale to be them to have a doulbe wedding and rory to have a daughter. the third gilmore girl! that would be awesome. lol but are u going to really try to do this. lol Shocked Huh

*image made by Sharon aka skftex

~mom you've already given me everything i need~
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 03:11:44 pm »

Hey, I think this is a good idea; I have sent you (Luke Danes Fan) a PM, one thing you should note is I am british so if I am chosen lol the time factor would have to be important, I can get online whenever; as long as i know in advance b/c of the 5 hour time difference!!! Hopwever, as I said in my PM, i leave school as of tommorow (that is I leave school just before I start university lol) so I have about 12 weeks of free time!!!! Um I think there was something else but I forgot, but yea great idea!!!

Lozman x
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 03:19:44 pm by lozman » Logged

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 03:23:29 pm »

Hey this sounds like ALOT of fun. I would like to take part but I'm not good at writing....well maybe I am but I'm just too lazy to do it regularly. I might be interested in being a visual producer though. I have photoshop and have been into graphic arts for a couple years now. What would I be doing though? Taking screencaps of scenes from the show and making art to match what is happening in the webisodes?

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2007, 05:37:43 am »

Ok we now have our full set of Writers, but if anyone else is interested I will keep your name as a back-up in case someone changes their mind.

Go_clo, If you want it the second Visual Producer spot is yours. The Visual Producer will be responisble to tell the writer's story through your images. Each Webisode will pair a Writer and a Visual Producer up so this way we can keep up with the Production Schedule. The Visual Producer will work with the Writer and put images together, Screencaps, Banners, etc and will create the Promo image for their Webisode.

Here is the Season 8 Production Staff as of right now. If your except Go_clo you will be added onto this list as well as recieved my prelim Season 8 layout.

• Executive Producer - Luke Danes Fan
  • Head Writer - Luke Danes Fan
  • Writer - UrbanMonkey
  • Writer - Calida
  • Writer - Lozman
  • Visual Producer - Brian Hutchins

~Jay
stifler
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2007, 07:03:55 am »

they have to make an eight season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 07:06:58 am »

Please put my name down on the back-up writer's list; or the back up anything list.

I think this is an amazing project (so many people working together for people's sanity) and I would absolutely love to be involved in anyway possible.

I write, I manip photos, I beta... Seriously, you need anybody, I'm there.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: