GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 22, 2022, 10:22:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls Season 8 And Beyond  (Read 78741 times)
calida
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

F.A.I.T.H.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 02:33:33 pm »

There isn't a lot of us. But this season will be good and stasifying.

Java Junkie Part Headliner/Part Literati
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 03:14:45 pm »

Please put my name down on the back-up writer's list; or the back up anything list.

I think this is an amazing project (so many people working together for people's sanity) and I would absolutely love to be involved in anyway possible.

I write, I manip photos, I beta... Seriously, you need anybody, I'm there.

How about we add you as a Visual Producer and keep you as the 1st back-up writer? PM me if your up for it and I'll send you the prelim Season 8 outline.

LUKE: Lorelai, This Thing We're Doing Here -- Me, You -- I Just Want You
To Know I'm In. I Am All In.

~Jay
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 05:01:08 pm »

I'd love to do something too!
I have no idea what though.
I'm an ok writer.
I don't have the software for photo editing or anything.
Not much help, am I?

Well, if you guys have an idea of something I can do, please PM me!

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 05:22:42 am »

Cathy Coffee, you can be a Beta Reader for us. You will read over our Webisodes after the writer finishes them and the Visual Producers finishes the images and let us know if there are any mistakes in spelling or anything.

I want to get our first Production Staff meeting set up for sometime tomorrow so I need everyone to send me a PM letting me know when your available for it. So we're all on the same page when you say what time your available make it EST this way we're all clear. I'll take those times and come up with one when we're all free..   

~Jay
bigmouthnunya
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2007, 11:08:22 am »

hey RTJ - my orig fiction is all about the genealogy of a certain bloodline spanning from around 100 AD until 1990's.. needless to say that its not about the gilmore girls __ BUT! Lukes Danes fan-- when i left that msg, replying to you, I had just emailed someone with an offer of me writing for free.. didnt really expect to get an email back, and didnt.
My daughters & I have the Rory-Lorelai banter going on, so if you shoot me the draft I can add my 2 cents in..

I'm not patient, so I didnt read all of the replies - don't know if this has been mentioned or not.. when i emailed the show I thought it was just a matter of not having a writer, and Rory & Lorelai wanting more free time..  I think they could bring it back - and have Emily invest in an expensive wireless internet/laptop for all 3 of them..  That way they could all remain visually connected, and would give an easy transition between one characters life in ..washington, then after the webcam talk you can pan out to a scene at the others' house..  Lorelai & Luke are out on a boat, dont even have to show them in the beginning - just a boat on open water and their voices, giggles, etc...

All of the supporting characters are so awesome - much storyline could revolve around them.
bigmouthnunya
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2007, 11:11:11 am »

Hey do you have a website to host the webisode? I do if you dont.. nunyasworld.com

ALSO - all the writers who dont know what to write.. www.helium.com - win contests, perhaps get published!
lorelaigilmore1043
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2007, 12:21:34 pm »

I would love to be a writer for the virtual season 8 of Gilmore Girls! I have six of the seasons on dvd, but I haven't seen any episodes of the 7th season yet. I am waiting till it comes out on dvd. As soon as I buy it and watch them, I would love to be a part of Season 8. I have a few good characters and events we can add to keep the Gilmore Girl spirit strong!!! Please let me know when you need me to start writing, but I  will try to reply back after I watch season 7. This is a TERRIFIC idea. Grin Cheesy Wink
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2007, 12:39:37 pm »

Hey, we've had our differences, LDF, but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I'm a fair hand at continuity checking, and I'd be proud to have you bastardize any of the ideas I've posted to the org.

GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2007, 12:56:16 pm »

I'd love to help I just don't know how. I am an ok writerand Iknow nothing about graphics. So I see that I can't really help and of course I don't have am MSN messenger account. I got it, I'll be the donut girl! If you need any random handyman type like jobs I'll be glad to do them. Or anything else I'd be happy to do.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2007, 04:19:34 pm »

okay, so ya know (not in a moany way btw) i send a PM to jay bout what time i was avaliable, may not have got it thats fine; but either way it is now gone midnight normally i will be alright for later times but seeing as i dont know im gonna go to bed now lol so PM me when ya know, i apoloise...ive been on ages and my eyes are not liking it

hope we can get started soon! lol

Lozman x

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 11:42:45 am »

Rory:

~On the road of course with the whole Barack Obama
~Runs into Jess
~reunites with him....details on this later...haha

with Jess are you out of your mind.... I guess for those who thought that relationship was worth a grain of salt but I thought that he was the worst boyfriend she had. He sets her back. Dean would be out of the picture by now because his story with her have been run into the ground. That is after her breaking up his marriage and all. Logan still has potential but so does a brand new man for her life maybe one that she meets along the trail.
Luke Danes Fan
Town Resident

All In

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2007, 01:47:05 pm »

1st Lozman, I'm sorry about yesterday something came up in RL and I couldn't get online yesterday. We are now shooting for Wednesday.

We can always use some Editors (Beta Readers) who can read the Webisodes before we post them to catch us on any continuity, spelling etc mistakes.

We can also take names for Reserve Writers in case a Writer decides they don't want to or is unable to write for us any longer you will take their place.

PRODUCTION STAFF: Writers & Visual Producers Please get back to me by tomorrow on when you are available on Wednesday. If Wednesday isn't good for you let me know what days this week are and what times you are available.

~Jay
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2007, 02:42:46 pm »

I could be a Reserve Writer also.
I'm sure if the writing pertained to Gilmore girls, I could do well.

Maybe a Reserve Reserve Writer.  Grin

love is blind so you didn't see me.
GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2007, 04:40:13 pm »

I would love to be an editor. I could check for mistakes. Please Luke please please please! Wink PM me to if you would like me as an editor. I'll give you my e-mail.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
lorelaigilmore1043
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2007, 04:52:56 pm »

Hey will the person who posted this blog please send me the Season 8 outline. I would love to be a writer just as soon as I watch the full 7th season. (I will definitely be caught up throughout the summer)!!! I would love to be a main writer or just help out in any area that I am needed.......reply back and i will give you my e-mail address so you can send me the outline. This is going to be so much fun Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: