GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 24, 2022, 09:51:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see happen on the show?
Another Christmas episode
A New years eve episode
Lorelai's weddingday episode
Rory's weddingday episode
Something else

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to see happen on GG?  (Read 79995 times)
alexisx3
« Reply #255 on: December 29, 2006, 08:29:35 pm »

I like April, but I wouldn't have had her come onto the show.
I would have had Christopher die a long time ago.
That idea I like.
brisbane4124
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2007, 05:12:53 am »

:Smiley
Well as we are just getting to see Season Five I'm feeling somewhat disappointed we are so far behind, no thanks to our free to air network.  Thankfully we have cable.  But I were to speculate I would like to see  Lorelai and Luke finally together - a sudden explosion of emotion, and regret that they hadn't understood each other before.  Happy babies is always good karma, so Lane and Zach should meet their bundles of joy.  I guess we could have a hilarious debate on what to call them? (sorry I might be somewhat biased in this area as a mother of 21 month old twins myself).  I think should the show finish we should see Lorelai, Rory, Luke at the Gilmores having dinner with their usual banter and Rory bump into Jess and exchange a heated kiss and walk off together in some big city to have lunch and talk???
Mara
Diner Regular

Community Points: 25

"I'm the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2007, 02:39:09 pm »

:Smiley
Well as we are just getting to see Season Five I'm feeling somewhat disappointed we are so far behind, no thanks to our free to air network.  Thankfully we have cable.  But I were to speculate I would like to see  Lorelai and Luke finally together - a sudden explosion of emotion, and regret that they hadn't understood each other before.  Happy babies is always good karma, so Lane and Zach should meet their bundles of joy.  I guess we could have a hilarious debate on what to call them? (sorry I might be somewhat biased in this area as a mother of 21 month old twins myself).  I think should the show finish we should see Lorelai, Rory, Luke at the Gilmores having dinner with their usual banter and Rory bump into Jess and exchange a heated kiss and walk off together in some big city to have lunch and talk???

Wow, that is far behind ... we're in the middle of season 6 ... but I've seen it ... had the dvd box shipped from the US.

Great to have another mom here  Cheesy ... I have a almost 20 month old son  Grin.

But I would like to see Rory with Logan ... getting married at some point, having babies ... and I think Lorelai should take it reeeaaal slow this time with Luke ... or he with her. Sorry, but she is bad news for every guy who has been with her. She should take time to find herself ... even if she is in the end of season 7 with Luke again ... fine by me ... but you can't just forgive and forget and elope or have a fancy big wedding. It would be wrong for Luke. I even think Lorelai shouldn't get married. You don't need to be married just because you are (almost) 40. But if she does want to have more kids, well, she should get started  Shocked.

I'd like to see Chris and Lorelai being friends, cause they will always be conected through Rory and they just have such a history ... I hated what happend ... I hope they come to turns with eachother and Chris will find someone nice and can be happy for Lorelai, whatever she does.

I'm not going to say something about Lane and Zach since not everyone here has seen it, but I think their story is done the way it is now. Same as Jackson and Sookies.

I would like to see more of Lorelai and Emily / Richard growing together as a family.

Back to Rory ... she is 22 / 23 now, I don't think that's to young and being a mom myself, your life doesn't stop there ... sure, for the first few "years" ... but she can still make ends meet and become what she wants to be. With baby(s) and Logan.

GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2007, 04:02:01 pm »

I would loveeeeeeeeeeee to see Logan propose to Rory and for them to get married, they make such an awesoem couple and I want them to stay together forvever. They should move in together alone.

Lorelai needs to settel with a guy. She can't keep going between Luke, and Chris. I know shes confused but she needs to follow her heart. If her place isnt with Chris, then she needs to become friends with him(because of the conection through rory) and move back to Luke. I know Luke is still in love with Lorelai and vise versa. The messed up big time with their engagment (both of them) but luke found out he had a daughter!!! and Lorelai just felt left out and in need of company through Chris. It was a fast jump for her to make between relationships and thats what messed up chris and loelais relationship.

I wouldn't want to see Chris with someone else though, he should just stay with G.G.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2007, 12:59:14 pm »

This thread has been dead for like 4 months! I would like to see in a movie Luke and Lorelai getting married. it also would be cool if they showed their future.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
hottamale8
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 29, 2007, 06:51:21 pm »

I would love love love it if Lorelai and Alex got back together. I know he was the most minor character ever but he was great for her. they had a lot in common, he was her first and only mature, adult relationship with almost no strings attatched. He didn't have the emotional baggage that the rest of them and he took her coffee tasting. He was perfect.

Lorelai's disfunctional relationship (list and reasons) :
Max- Rory's teacher, and in the the episodes he and Lorelai were engaged in he was a total controlling jerk.
Chris- Rory's father, never emotionally ready, couldn't support them, left them for Sherry, pressured Lorelai into getting together with him
Luke- Totally emotionally unready for Lorelai. Completely immature the entire time they were in the relationship. used April as an excuse to push Lorelai away. Was a jerk  A LOT. controlling.
Jason-Father's business partner, con artist, jerk, selfish, just plain scary.

alex- divorced with two kids.

Yeah I'd say alex wins

April: It's like suck it New England!
brisbane4124
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 17, 2007, 04:41:20 am »

I would still be looking for Luke and Lorelai being/getting back together.  They were both emotionally crippled when it came to making a relationship work.  Did they ever say 'I love you'?  I only ask, cause we are still waiting for season 6!!!!
I guess we will never know?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  

Jump to: