Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 10:30:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 118816 Members
Latest Member: T2396

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Print
Author Topic: Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!  (Read 73937 times)
kelly_4_u
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2008, 05:36:03 pm »

can i just agree with lauragirlmore1. i think i have seen every episode, though a lot later than you guys due to the fact that i live in Australia. so i just finished watching the finale last night... and im so annoyed... i dont know bout anyone else, but when a show ends i want things to be wrapped up... i supposed it wouldnt be too bad if they end up doing a movie which reconvenes a couple of months after the show ended, perhaps as Rory is finishing on the campaign trail... but i am also so annoyed by Logan... he preaches all this stuff about life being better, and he cant live it without Rory, so why cant he understand that she's just no ready... i mean she is younger than he is... so i just think that shows that he wasnt ready either... if you love someone enough to marry them... you wouldnt give up that easily... does anyone else agree...

and that ending... dont even get me started. though i did enjoy the series overall... i definatly cried enough throughout it... i did think that it was a really really weak ending... very disappointing!

i think im going to keep my fingers crossed for a movie... they should definatly do it... it should go well...
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2009, 12:25:19 pm »

I don't know if i'm the only one who have noticed this but the acting in this season is really bad. They are immature. Especially Lorelai and Rory. Their acting is very fake and unbelievable. The character don't seem like themselves. Lorelai is very pathetic and so is Rory in some parts. Rory became in a few episodes at least like the clone of Louise and Madlin. What a freaky turn around. She became so concerned about her look and fashion.
Plus the Rory/Lorelai relationship is so weird. It's kind of formal, a little cold, a lot distant. Nothing special. Nothing like what made the show what it was.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 01:46:04 pm by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: