Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 08:08:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 100606 Members
Latest Member: bletvmser

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!  (Read 71888 times)
Summer
twirling in the twilight
Diner Regular

Community Points: 57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 04:02:28 pm »

I'd definitely recommend taping it, because tonight and the next few days should be about your grandfather. I'm pretty sure if he had the choice, he would've greatly liked to live longer, himself... and lived healthily. Tongue

Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 04:30:13 pm »

Yaaaay I get to watch it tonight!! My grandparents have cable! and it definitely has the CW! woo hoo! Now I'm pumpppeddd! SmileySmileySmiley

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 04:33:42 pm »

I am so sorry to hear that BeeFF...tape it and be with your family now

27 minutes!!! unless my watch is fast...lol didn't luke say that to kirk?

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
EternalFlame
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

Christopher & Lorelai Lover

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 04:38:09 pm »

*whines* 3 1/2 hours and counting!! Mah i have never been one for patience and this is just killing me.

I truely hope that this season gives Christopher and Lorelai the time they need to work things out. I really would like to see them end up together.

I feel like a bad person though, im skipping out on my cousin's open house (school thing) for the show haha. But its the first ep! I cant miss it  Undecided

Grin Aspiring Middy Grin Aimee Elizabeth- Causing Fear In Mothers Hearts Since 1988

Christopher & Lorelai Belong Together - CW stands for Cash Winnings
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 04:39:33 pm »

lol i forgot there are people in different time zones than me. oops. stinks for anyone that has hours to go. i only have about 20 minutes!!!  Grin

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 4

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 04:43:27 pm »

yeah 20 minutes for me too i CANNOT WAIT, i didnt get the WB so i missed the whole 6th season and i am SOOO happy that I get the cw and then next week the 6th season comes on abc family

CANT WAIT!!!

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 04:49:19 pm »

I was really frustrated with Luke in Season Six with the way he treated Lorelai by putting her on the back burner when April showed up instead of involving Lorelai the relationship.  But after seeing the previews for Season 7, and watching the look on Luke's face when Lorelai tells him its over, it just breaks my heart.  You can hear the cracking in his voice telling her that he is in this too that she can't decide for both of  them.  I just felt so awful when she blurted out that she slept with Christopher. Its just something that cannot be undone so easily.  Poor Luke.
omg i so agree!! i mean, this is the second time she has slept with christopher, and luke doesnt deserve that! and lorelai and luke make such a cute couple too!! i hope it works out later for them
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 04:51:21 pm by Lauren is my idol » Logged

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 06:15:30 pm »

*shaking* saaaaaadddd....It was saaaaddd....but it's a joy for Headliners like me...but not so much for Java Junkies...whew, have fun screaming like I did, Java Junkies! Let me tell you, it ain't pretty what you see on THIS episode.

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
amniyo
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 06:32:00 pm »

am i the only one that thinks it was better when amy was writing?
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 07:39:31 pm »

OMG now i cant WAIT for 20 more minutes lol. im soo excited!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Mrs.Czuchry
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 10:00:00 pm »

I loved it!!!! But when the previews cam on for next week it made me want to slap Luke! How can he be so cruel and mean? It is his fault anyways...he should have just said yes to her. Right then, not waited!
And if I was Rory I would have had my plane ticket booked and surprised him at his home in London wearing a cute little number. I wish I was on that show...hehe..I would tackle Matt Czuchry. He is so cute!
bribribooboo
Town Resident

Community Points: -8

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 09:09:35 am »

if i was luke would punch chris to

yo
sexyggfan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 09:47:34 am »

So is it just me or does the show feel empty now that amy and dan aren't writing it anymore? What happened to the great part of the show; the "gilmorerism" are missing. Amy and Dan made this show great and I don't know how I'll be able to watch it without them. If not for them, these past few years of my life would have been meaningless. I have seen each episode over a thousand times. I can almost recite them all. And now, I feel like my show is gone and didn't even get it's proper ending. I mean, I was bummed when Friends finished but at least they finished with a great episode. To me, the last episode of season 6 was the series finale. And for a series finale, it wasn't that great. The show will never be the same.  Watching the special features on any season box set when you see Amy or Dan, they are great people you can tell. So intelligent, so down to earth and real. And even thought I don't know this new writer, there is no way he can compare. Dan was just a great script writer. The greatest episodes of Family Guy are the ones he wrote. I will miss them. The new episode wasn't bad. Storyline was okay, but the script could have been better. I wanted to die when Lorelai told Luke she slept with Chris. I still can't believe she slept with him. I knew thought in the last episode of season six as she was walking away from Luke, she was gonna end up in Chris's house. We all know Luke and Lorelai are meant for each other. For four seasons we watched Luke get happy when she breaks up with whoever she is dating at the moment, and upset when she's not around. You do remember the period of time where Luke's Diner was not eatable. (although kirk seemed to enjoy it) Another thing im worried about is Kirk. Believe it or not he is a great part of the show. How empty would our lives be without the hilarious film Kirk made. I hope the show turns out good. But I truly believe the gilmore girls we love, is over. oh well. In Omnia Paratus!

Quick say something to make me hate you. Um...  Go Hitler!
EmilySunshine
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 12:46:05 pm »

In the previews for the 2nd episode of season 7 when Luke was all "im over it" and stuff.  That didn't seem like him.  The guy who packed up, made reservations, and said he's ready last episode is suddenly over it?  No I don't think so.
I just don't want him to try and make Lorelai feel bad.  Sure some of the whole not getting married part was her fault but it was also his too.  She finally needed to let go.  So don't blame her luke.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 12:47:59 pm by EmilySunshine » Logged

-Waiting for season 7 on dvd, don't spoil!

By me

Thanks Shelby!
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 02:38:50 pm »

am i the only one that thinks it was better when amy was writing?
HELL no, I started to cry harder when I saw D. Rosenthal's name on the end of the credits. 1.) Because we've gone 6 seasons with her. 2.) Because it was WAY better when she and DP wrote.

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: