GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 25, 2022, 10:03:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.20 - Lorelai? Lorelai?  (Read 372141 times)
sefanning
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2007, 04:48:25 am »

I thought the episode was the best of the season but I agree that I was a little miffed at the last scene. When will Logan leave?? I just want him to vanish. Any word on Season Eight yet?
Ggirlfan
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2007, 04:52:37 am »

I have been looking around on youtube for tonights episode to watch it again.

Found the karaoke scene on You Tube....I hope its okay to post it here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqUSC2g4trY&NR=1

~KRISTIN~
ohstennischic
Diner Regular

Community Points: 15

I love my little circus freak.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2007, 04:55:32 am »

HEY YALL!! ok i was woundering if anyone knows what kind of phone rory has...if anyone knows please let me know...

Sookie: [petrified] Uncle Ernie hugged me too long!

Rory: Do something to make me hate you!
Lorelai: Um, go Hitler?

Michel: I don't eat bagels. Bagels are like glue in your intestines
uncledub
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

I haven't had that much fun since labor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2007, 04:56:11 am »

she has a Sidekick

Luke: Rory was a kid, Dean. She grew up. She moved on. Accept it.
Dean: You accept it. This town, itís all you are, and itís not enough. Sheís going to get bored, and you canít take her anywhere. Youíre here forever.
Luke: Itís different.
Dean: Itís not different. You and me. Same thing.
ohstennischic
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2007, 04:57:56 am »

yea...i knew that but i was woundering about the maker...t-mobil, sprint,,,ect

uncledub
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

I haven't had that much fun since labor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2007, 05:02:33 am »

well, since the show (well actually the network) is linked to t-mobile, the logical answer would be t-mobile innit?

Luke: Rory was a kid, Dean. She grew up. She moved on. Accept it.
Dean: You accept it. This town, itís all you are, and itís not enough. Sheís going to get bored, and you canít take her anywhere. Youíre here forever.
Luke: Itís different.
Dean: Itís not different. You and me. Same thing.
ohstennischic
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2007, 05:05:54 am »

yea thats what i figued but i cant find it on their web site

sangria
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2007, 05:07:07 am »

THANKS, Ggirlfan!  Cheesy
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2007, 06:00:42 am »

THANKS!!  I've watched this scene already like 40 times this morning!  I love it!  I just love the smile on his face...I can't wait till next week!  AH!  Come on you two, get back together already!!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2007, 06:09:39 am »

I think L+L will be back soon-ish; does anyone else think he's going to invite her on the boat trip he planned? He's booked all her fave places *AND* hid his hat behind the dishwasher so he wouldn't have to wear it!

Ideas?

ohstennischic
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2007, 06:17:17 am »

omg the SECOND april was on the phone i knew that she was tellinh him she couldnt go on teh trip and i said lor is going to go with him...

Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2007, 06:24:31 am »

I found a better version of Lorelai singing I will always love you on You Tube...not as dark as the last one I posted.  You can really see Luke's facial expressions better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLfHqWK9oOM&NR=1

~KRISTIN~
HBW
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2007, 06:55:53 am »

I was so happy to see Lane, Zach, and the babies (I hadn't seen them yet!). Lane is such a good mother, its incredible. And I felt from the beginning that she shouldn't go on the tour. There's no way she could really take care of five-month-old babies on a tour bus traveling the U.S. And it was good to see Zach again, we've been missing him for awhile. I thought him comforting Luke was out of place, though.. I know Zach is a really good guy, and he's great at heart, but that seemed strange. I didn't think they were friends of any kind.. Zach only knows Luke really because he works at the diner.

--- Oh, and new actress for Lulu? I read somewhere on the ORG that there might be a new actress for her.

It really wasn't strange for Zack to feel close to Luke.  After all he (Luke) is the boys godfather.  Anyway, Zack is just a gentle (abeit goofy) kind, guy. 

Also I didn't notice that Lulu was a different actress, I thought she was the same.

Anyway, I think I left off earlier at Zack and Lane just going out to Casey's.  Anyway it was so sweet and mature of Lane to know she couldn't take the babies on that tour.  She didn't really even seem to mind.  She likes that she's got it together taking care of them and that seems to be the most important thing to her.  I loved how Zack was like oh, right yeah we can't really go on this and protesting when Lane said yes you can and should go.  Anyway I really liked how Lane has come full circle and how she can let things go and keep hold of the good things.

I thought Patty and Babette were fuinny.  Lis Torres really has a nice voice and knows how to use it.  She was a little drowned out by Babette, but I actually think Liz's voice has gotten better since she lost weight.  Maybe she can breathe easier or something to support her voice.  Kirk, oh my gosh so bad, but then every few notes he would hit a really nice one, I was wincing through the whole song.

I was pleasantly surprised by Lauren Graham's voice.  I love that song.  The early part when she was singing for Rory was perfect.  She was just saying I know you don't need me anymore, you're going to do great in your life, even if you do have a set back or two along the way.  BTW, I'm glad they had Lorelai bring up the fact that Rory has really gotten pretty much whatever she went after. 

But when she was singing to Luke, (I think possibly the most touching moment in their relationship) she was right on what she wants for him, joy, happiness and love.

I'm reserving any comment on Logan asking Lorelai if he can ask Rory to marry him, until I see her answer.

All in all a great episode.  This is the first one that [i]really makes [/i] ]me want a season 8.

Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2007, 06:58:49 am »

--- Oh, and new actress for Lulu? I read somewhere on the ORG that there might be a new actress for her.

Also I didn't notice that Lulu was a different actress, I thought she was the same.

It was the same actress.

LovelyLaura
Town Resident

Eight years...

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2007, 07:29:13 am »

I kinda haven't read the past 3 pages since I went to bed last night, but on the topic of the song.† I think it started out meaning "I love you, but goodbye"† because she was initially singing to RORY.† She chose it because of RORY.† Rory going off into the big world, graduation, etc.†

But as soon as Luke walked in, she realized what she was doing, changing what she was saying to "I will still always love you" (including now).† I mean, there's always room for interpretation and yeah yeah.† Lorelai may have really been saying goodbye and Luke misinterpreted it.† But this late in the game?  I don't this so.† I think Lorelai's jonesing for Luke -- there's no doubt about it.† I mean, I keep on repeating it, but that look on her face when he talked about being gone for 6 weeks on the boat trip!† She didn't want him to go!

Anyway, that's what I think.† Even though the CW are bastards and haven't given us one clue as to whether this is the season/series finale, I don't think they'd throw ANOTHER wrench this late in the game.†
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:30:17 am by LovelyLaura » Logged

Lorelei::
"Tom, I'm lovin' you like a two-dollar whore...Terrific, I'll tell the wife"

Kirk::
"My room at my mom's house used to be a bomb shelter.† Really cold but GREAT for raquetball."

Lorelai:: "I didn't know peanuts grew underground."
Rory:: "Mom, trust me.  I'm a college graduate."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: