GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 25, 2022, 08:29:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which Career Do You Think Logan Would Be Best At?
Politician - 23 (23%)
Newspaper Magnate - 24 (24%)
Actor - 8 (8%)
Photographer (to Rory's Journalist) - 14 (14%)
Stay at Home Husband/Father - 2 (2%)
Entrepreneur - 20 (20%)
Something Else (please specify in a post) - 9 (9%)
Total Voters: 99

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Logan Huntzberger / Matt Czuchry Appreciation  (Read 222584 times)
lalaliz2005
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2007, 09:06:26 am »

Welcome to the site!! Glad to have you.  Cheesy

Not to be mean (please don't take this the wrong way), but please make sure that you search through topics before making new ones. I'm pretty sure this could have been posted under the Logan Appreciation Thread. The link can be found under Cast and Characters: Appreciation Threads. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

But again, welcome to the site and have fun posting!!!! Wink
ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 258

i was born to love you.....

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2007, 05:15:58 am »

im with you lalaliz2005.
i dont know what this link has to do with logan!!

And AURLA welcome!!

LovesToRead
« Reply #482 on: May 01, 2007, 08:20:25 pm »

I think that the link is just a supposition that Logan is based off of James Murdoch which is entirely possible.

You know what, I was really proud of Logan after this episode.  Proud that he got that job and proud that he was able to get it doing something he loves.  He knows the hours, knows the work that has to be done and he really wants it.  If that's not growth, I don't know what is.

Plus, he looked really good in the purple shirt. Smiley
ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2007, 06:30:10 am »

yea logan looked realy sexy in that purple shirt, but he looks  great in all of them.

and it realy is posible that his caracter is based on that mans life story. we will never know.

Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2007, 07:11:54 am »

I always thought Logan reminded me of a more-privleged Tristan DuGrey... Does anyone else see that?

And who saw Matt on Veronica Mars (it was ages ago) and he was a prick, but he was awesome and totally believable!

ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 02, 2007, 12:56:11 pm »

I always thought Logan reminded me of a more-privleged Tristan DuGrey... Does anyone else see that?

i m totally with you!!!

CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 02, 2007, 07:27:16 pm »

i m totally with you!!!

Me too!

But much better looking and nicer to Rory.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 08, 2007, 04:17:24 am »

thats sooooooo right!!!!

Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 08, 2007, 11:49:50 am »

I still see only superficial similarities to Tristan, who in my mind started bad and stayed that way. 

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
LovesToRead
« Reply #489 on: May 08, 2007, 08:33:26 pm »

Well, seeing as this is going to be my last post, I thought I should make it where it counts.  I think this show has been better because of Logan Huntzberger and his portrayer Matt Czuchry.  Logan brought the fun back to the show and was a loving and supportive boyfriend for Rory.  He's had a lot of rough times and he's come through it so well.  I'm proud of him about the job and I think that he will do well.  The great thing about long hours at work is that it can keep your mind off of personal stuff.  I wish Matt the best of luck in his future acting endeavors and I will be interested in any of his future pursuits. 
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 08, 2007, 08:57:11 pm »

Sigh.  See what the evil writers do?  Take away one of the insightful Logan posters.

BTW, if anyone wants to see a Logan lookalike actually get the girl, you should watch the short film Hooked, which Matt stared in.  He's not Logan, very much different from Logan (his character is a grade A geek in this film) but it was cute.  Some sexual conversations, no sex scenes.  It's funny, and you get to see him in a Peter Pan costume (told you he was a geek)

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2723073  That's the link.

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 10, 2007, 04:51:09 pm »

This is just sad.  Bye, LovesToRead, always loved your posts, they were very thought provoking and the org is losing a great member.  Stupid writers.

I'll be back with comments on the film.

Matt was great in the film.  He makes a good hero.  And even looks good in a Peter Pan costume!  And Jeff Garlin was in it too, very impressive.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 05:26:31 pm by laurla205 » Logged
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 10, 2007, 10:09:01 pm »

I can't stand the episode thread right now, so I'll post this here.  I resent that the writers gave any iota of fodder for the Logan haters.  Logan was the sacrificial lamb for an ending that no longer fit the direction they took the couple in.

So, I hereby list all the great Logan qualities I can think of.

• He's fun loving
  • He's honest
  • He's willing to admit he's wrong and apologize
  • He's brave (taking on Lorelai)
  • He's always encouraged Rory in her ambitions
  • He's smart
  • He's enthusiastic about life,  He got as much fun out of being in Stars Hollow as anything else he's done. 
  • He's helpful without demanding anything in return -he took care of Rory in The Party's Over, and had Frank (I think) drive her back to Stars Hollow in another episode.  He offered to pay for both Rory and Marty's portion of the check in Jews and Chinese Food.  He waited for the fish man when Richard was in the hospital.  He gave away one of his Valentine gifts to Rory so Luke would have one to give to Lorelai.
  • He stood up for Josh when he thought the family objected to Honor marrying him
  • He cooks

He's human, not perfect, but any contradictions from this in the last episode were a contrivance and not all in keeping with the character they developed.  So, I reject it. 

ursakatja
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 11, 2007, 02:07:47 am »

• He's fun loving
  • He's honest
  • He's willing to admit he's wrong and apologize
  • He's brave (taking on Lorelai)
  • He's always encouraged Rory in her ambitions
  • He's smart
  • He's enthusiastic about life,  He got as much fun out of being in Stars Hollow as anything else he's done. 
  • He's helpful without demanding anything in return -he took care of Rory in The Party's Over, and had Frank (I think) drive her back to Stars Hollow in another episode.  He offered to pay for both Rory and Marty's portion of the check in Jews and Chinese Food.  He waited for the fish man when Richard was in the hospital.  He gave away one of his Valentine gifts to Rory so Luke would have one to give to Lorelai.
  • He stood up for Josh when he thought the family objected to Honor marrying him
  • He cooks

He's human, not perfect, but any contradictions from this in the last episode were a contrivance and not all in keeping with the character they developed.  So, I reject it. 

this is soo true!!!! and thats why i love him

lalaliz2005
« Reply #494 on: May 15, 2007, 06:22:10 am »

Of course, I'm a Jess fan, but I did love Logan. Of course he's not perfect! No one on this show is! Not Dean, Jess or Marty! Though I think Jess was a better match for Rory, I think Logan fits her at this point in her life. He's what she needs. I hate that the writers ended it this way. *prettystick* to Dani257 for your list!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: