Logan Huntzberger / Matt Czuchry Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2017, 06:43:06 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476533 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19874 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Logan Huntzberger / Matt Czuchry Appreciation
Poll
Question: Which Career Do You Think Logan Would Be Best At?
Politician - 23 (23%)
Newspaper Magnate - 24 (24%)
Actor - 8 (8%)
Photographer (to Rory's Journalist) - 14 (14%)
Stay at Home Husband/Father - 2 (2%)
Entrepreneur - 20 (20%)
Something Else (please specify in a post) - 9 (9%)
Total Voters: 99

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 Print
Author Topic: Logan Huntzberger / Matt Czuchry Appreciation  (Read 134843 times)
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: September 29, 2007, 01:43:18 pm »

Here I am again  Grin
So...I was browsing through the unappreciation threads, and Imy said in the Logan one how she is beginning to like Logan, and well, I thought about it, and I don't know if it's because I'm watching season 5 at this very moment, or some other reason, but I've become very fond of Logan. I'll always be a total Literati, but still...watching this all again...Logan was such a refreshment, because I couldn't stand one more moment of that Dean nonsense...plus they really loved each other.

Just had an urge to type that. Smiley

ohh, thank you so much! I am so sick of the Logan unnapreciation! Logan has got a lot of postitive qualities. And I know I've said them so much I'll just stop. I just hate defending why I love Logan so much, so many people hate him just becuase of a few mistakes he made and overlook how completely amazing he is!  Grin

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 21, 2007, 07:43:48 pm »

Was Matt Czuchry in the movie Slap her, she's French?

I finally watched this movie, I saw it as kind of a cross between Clueless and Little Miss Sunshine.  You were right Ines, it wasn’t the greatest movie but Matt did a great job playing the character (high school football star/real pig of a guy) judging by the disgust I felt for him.  It was good to see him in something again.  He’s supposed to (or recently did) have an appearance on Friday Night Lights.  Anyone catch that?
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: November 28, 2007, 03:24:25 am »

ohh, thank you so much! I am so sick of the Logan unnapreciation! Logan has got a lot of postitive qualities. And I know I've said them so much I'll just stop. I just hate defending why I love Logan so much, so many people hate him just becuase of a few mistakes he made and overlook how completely amazing he is! Grin

i completely agree... i read the first few posts of this thread and they were going on about how they couldnt stand logan... and i was like isnt this an appreciation thread? lol.
i love logan- i think that he's matured so much over the years... even though i still loved him when he was a bit immature...,
i just cant believe how it ended between him and rory! (i'm still fuming as i just watched the finale last night!)

i think him and rory belonged perfectly together, he's soooooooooooooooooo cute.. he loves her so much and would do anything for her!!
owwww (sigh) sad....

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
steph2103
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 28, 2007, 03:57:01 am »

I LOVE LOGAN!!!

he was absolutely perfect for Rory and i was devastated when she said no..

I can understand why she said no but .. It's Logan and they were so good together. i think they brought out the best in each other and it was really interesting to watch them grow as a couple and individually as well.

I love that he had this awesome banter with Rory. He really kept up with her super fast talking. lol and he even though he had his bad moments he was very sweet and thoughtful. I really like him.
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: November 28, 2007, 09:57:30 pm »

I LOVE LOGAN!!!

he was absolutely perfect for Rory and i was devastated when she said no..

I can understand why she said no....

i agree with steph... i can understand why she said no, but what i DONT understand is why they had to make him walk away... they wrote them into a situation where there was no room for compromise, or an opportunity for him to come back and say (i still wanna be with you, etc etc...)
I think that obviously he would have been hurt and upset and whatever else, but the characters just seemed to respond in ways that were both very uncharacteristic for them.

Its so annoying that they spent almost 3 seasons together, and all for what...? for it to end in a split second in the last 2 episodes!?

lol sorry im ranting, im just so annoyed!!!!!!

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
steph2103
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 29, 2007, 12:56:37 am »

and i was really annoyed that when he did "walk away" as you  put it gilmoregirl that was it.. you didnt really see or hear anything from him again.. he just disappeared.. and for someone that was a big part of the show for such a long time it wasnt right.  Cry
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: November 29, 2007, 01:14:48 am »

i know right! he just disappeared... THAT WAS IT!! wat the ?!!
it was like it meant nothing....

i hope amy does that 'movie' - i think she would have done it right if she'd stayed on for season 7.

steph2103
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 29, 2007, 01:26:51 am »

well i guess we will never know..  Cry

it really annoys me that we will never know the future of all the cast.. - Rory and Logan in particular..

I just wanna know what happens!! lol
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #533 on: November 29, 2007, 01:31:09 am »

me too!! i hope that at some time they go back and do a 'flash forward'
because i just think that they're destined to be together..
 the one thing that got me worked up was you know when lorelai's talking to rory when she's in her room, and she's like you know 'when you meet the right guy one day...'
and i was like but she has met the right guy!!! lol.

but i think there was something to be said about her hesitation.... i mean if you really love someone that much then would you hesitate?? but then again rory's not impulsive.. so at least its in keeping with her character..

steph2103
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 29, 2007, 01:36:05 am »

yeh i think the same about her hesitation.. but he put her on the spot a bit - asking her in front of everyone..

i was so positive she was going to say yes when she was in her apartment the night before grad and she put the ring on and smiled.
She led me on.. ahaha Smiley
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #535 on: November 29, 2007, 01:39:34 am »

I KNOW! I was like yay! yay! yay!
and i do totally understand her position, i think it wouldnt have been 'rory like' if she had just said yes straight away- and personally i wouldnt wanna be asked in that situation either- but she had time to think about.... and whats not to love??
he's gorgeous and he cares sooooooooo much about her. he loves her!

RJandRL4ever
Stars Hollow Tourist

"Why did you come?" "You didn't say goodbye"

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 27, 2007, 02:17:10 pm »

well logan is OK.......he is very fine (not as much as jess though) and i guess he can be funny
but he gets old really quick and i'm so pissed at him!
how dare he hurt rory! she should go back to jess........he deserves her and she deserves him!

Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 05, 2008, 12:33:54 pm »

Ah, my first post back.  *looks at thread title*  Why, yes, this is supposed to be an appreciation of Logan.  I got confused for a second.

Uh, in the interest of contributing something on topic, I'll also say that I was on another board and someone said Logan got the most character growth on the show, and I agree.  And, it was the most realistic (if we ignore the last episode).  I know some people held it against Logan when he repeated some mistakes, but since we saw his growth in progress, it makes sense that we would see the slips as well as the strides forward.  This is more appreciation for the writing of Logan, rather than the character, but up to the ultimatum of marry me or break up, I never (at least thinking of it now, without analyzing each action point by point) felt that either ASP or DR sacrificed Logan's character for the plot.  When he messed up, I believed that it was something he would do.  When he did right (as he did plenty of times) I believed it.  Roughly three seasons (maybe less?) and only one time at the very end where I could say I felt that they wrote him out of character.  That's pretty good.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 02:01:54 pm by Dani257 » Logged

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 25, 2008, 04:38:03 am »

I like Logan. He was very interesting when he first appeared, it was exciting to wait and see what he was going to do next, the way he jumps off things or interrupt classes with a dramatic act. He was real fun! That's when i liked him best but then he somehow grew up and matured which was a good thing i guess. He helped Rory more than anyone else, he helped her to be more open and get out of her shell. I also liked how he refused to take the blame for her, how he always made it clear that the things Rory did was by her own will.

Everybody seem to judge Logan for breaking up with Rory at the end but i don't get that. I mean the relationship wasn't going anywhere, they wanted different things so what's the point in staying together.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:39:49 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
happyman
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

You got to take the oppertunity when it comes to u

View Profile WWW
« Reply #539 on: February 20, 2008, 08:46:11 pm »

^^^ Agreed, I thought Logan was great.  I loved his personality I liked it when he called her ace.  I thought he was the best BF she had by far.  I wish they would have gotten married, He was so loyal to her, and did everything for her.  The best was when He suprised her on the balcony of the apt.  Classic and when he saved lukes but on the valintines episode at Martha's vinyard. I think he was great.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: