GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 02:41:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GG Marathon Sunday, April 29 starting at 2:00 PM on ABC Family  (Read 4454 times)
JaymeSue
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2007, 11:04:15 pm »

I thought that maybe some of you GG fans might want to know that ABC Family is doing a GG Marathon on Sunday, April 29 starting at 2:00 pm. I was looking up the schedule for GG on there and I was reading that this marathon will start at 2:00 pm and looks like running thru 12 midnight. This marathon will be airing different shows from different seasons so, I thought maybe some of you might want to tune in if you don't have any other plans that day.

If you want to know more, just go to the ABC Family website and you can look up their schedule for that day. It shows the different episodes that will air that day also.
javalova
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:26:12 am »

Thanks for the heads-up.  It has been awhile since ABC Family ran a marathon.  I was hoping one was coming up.  From the line-up on the website, it looks like there are going to be some good episodes!
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 06:28:26 am »

It is a Jess marathon so it will be a day of Jess!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 69

Back and better than ever!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:06:26 pm »

GRRR!!! I hate that I don't get ABC family! It sucks so muchhhh!!! I don't know why I can't get the station, but it's mighty depressing. Lol. It's okay, I have all the Jess episodes on DVD.

~Cody Wink

Bs FAN CLUB!
Pri is my long lost sister!
Honourary South African!
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 06:39:19 pm »

YAY! Celebrate I'm glad it won't start until 2:00PM because I have to work from 7:00AM to 3:00PM and it would totally suck to miss a lot of it! Yay, now I'll get a reward for working so damn early on a Sunday! Something I can look froward too! ABC pics the best episodes to run marathons for, too! The Mother's Day one was sweet and the Best of Stars Hollow was awesome!

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 06:40:14 pm »

I am so excited for the marathon! I LOVE Jess.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
rory1984
Inn Manager

Community Points: 333

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 04:07:43 pm »

WOW! I cant believe I didnt hear about this! I can't wait!

3rd Annual ORG Awards!
ILY Livie,Amber,Mel,Spence,Zija,Grace,Ines,Gena,Mary!
You can call me Rory!
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 04:26:40 pm »

Well, nifty!  It's not like I have to tune in, cause I could totally just watch the dvds like normal, however, there is something about watching a GG marathon on ABC family...or any channel.  Though, sad, I'm not a Jess fan.  Sad

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Gilmorefan xx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

Tuesday-No GG? I'm sorry, I can't comprehend that

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 12:26:43 pm »

Not just any t.v. marathon, not just a Gilmore Girls marathon, but a Jess marathon! WOOO. Plus, seasons 2 and 3 are my favorite, and since the majority of the episodes are from there...well, let's just say i'm excited, to say the very least. It will give me a reminder of why I fell in love with this show!

August 6th! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: