GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 21, 2019, 03:36:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.18 - Hay Bale Maze  (Read 121283 times)
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 24, 2007, 04:43:03 pm »

But remember: Logan's lasg name is still 'Huntzberger' and whether or not hes talking to his family or not, that last name is very powerful, it has gotton him his way before, and even though that may not be fair, i bet it will help him.

Lorelai and Logan also have something in common:they both come from wealthy families. They both had something to fall back on. They weren't/are alone in this, i know if they asked they could get some help (thats debatable with Logan's family).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 04:47:57 pm by GilmoreAddict7899 » Logged

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 24, 2007, 04:59:56 pm »

Would Logan's name help him?  It's out of my realm of experience, but I'm guessing it might be a hindrance.  First, I can't see him trying to get work in any company under the family umbrella.  And, it seems like Mitchum's rivals don't care for him that much.  How they would react to Logan could go two ways.  Either they'd hire Logan as an f-you to Mitchum, or they'd be inclined to look at Logan as "guilty" by association.  And, I think he'd have a better time getting a job despite his name, instead of because of it.  I have a feeling Logan Huntzberger still doesn't call to mind "work dork" to the general public.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 24, 2007, 05:05:03 pm »

True. "Work Dork"-lol, love that!

kimono
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2007, 01:46:36 pm »

But remember:

kimono [Yayyyyy!]

Did I just Yay over your but?

haha so cute - i laughed at that comment in this episode for like 5 minutes

Shawnte
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2007, 10:21:58 am »

Someone may have mentioned this already, but did anyone else notice the quick hesitation when Rory & Logan were going thru the maze and they almost went in opposite directions, but ended up going in the same direction?   Hmmm...   

Lorelai: Okay, gotta get up.
Luke: Why?
Lorelai: Work. Inn. Buy shoes. Oh, my God, I can't move. I need coffee.
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2007, 01:39:07 pm »

Someone may have mentioned this already, but did anyone else notice the quick hesitation when Rory & Logan were going thru the maze and they almost went in opposite directions, but ended up going in the same direction?   Hmmm...   

Yeah I did notice that. It is not like it meant any thing really. Think of beeing realistic, if you were in a maze and you and you bf were walking towards a split path, wouldnt you tkae a second to think? IT's not like they were debating whetther to go with each other, just which direction to go together. Logan made the first move to go to Rory, he will follow her. But I wouln't think anything else of the small hesitation-if id call it that.

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 26, 2007, 05:25:45 pm »

Yeah I did notice that. It is not like it meant any thing really. Think of beeing realistic, if you were in a maze and you and you bf were walking towards a split path, wouldnt you tkae a second to think? IT's not like they were debating whetther to go with each other, just which direction to go together. Logan made the first move to go to Rory, he will follow her. But I wouln't think anything else of the small hesitation-if id call it that.

Yeah, I don't think it really meant anything either.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Shawnte
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2007, 09:26:37 am »

I just seen it has a type of symbolism.  It doesn't have to mean that it was.  Just a habit of looking for symbolism ever since I was in college.

Ggirlfan
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2007, 09:55:14 am »

Someone may have mentioned this already, but did anyone else notice the quick hesitation when Rory & Logan were going thru the maze and they almost went in opposite directions, but ended up going in the same direction? Hmmm...

I just seen it has a type of symbolism. It doesn't have to mean that it was. Just a habit of looking for symbolism ever since I was in college.

I think it may have meant something.  The whole episode about a maze was all about symbolism.  Looking at Lorelai so lost in the maze, and Luke helping her out, so why not the fact that Rory and Logan were holding hands going through the maze and deciding which way to go together?

~KRISTIN~
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2007, 12:31:47 pm »

Someone may have mentioned this already, but did anyone else notice the quick hesitation when Rory & Logan were going thru the maze and they almost went in opposite directions, but ended up going in the same direction? Hmmm...

I just seen it has a type of symbolism. It doesn't have to mean that it was. Just a habit of looking for symbolism ever since I was in college.

I think it may have meant something.  The whole episode about a maze was all about symbolism.  Looking at Lorelai so lost in the maze, and Luke helping her out, so why not the fact that Rory and Logan were holding hands going through the maze and deciding which way to go together?

Maybe if you add the L/L thing in then maybe it doesn mean something.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2007, 07:44:56 am »

I don't think that the hesitation meant anything because it wasn't like Rory was trying to go one way and Logan the other. And they were holding hands the entire time.

Just wanted to mention I really liked this episode, because I think it cleared the air between Logan and Lorelai

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2007, 08:52:30 am »

Yah, i did make things more comfortbable between Loelai and Logan. First thier tlk was very awkward, but at the end they statrted getting more comfortbable.....then they got pie. Cheesy

Shawnte
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:17 am »

Hmm..Good catch.  You may be on to something.  I didn't think of the whole episode, but it does make sense.

purpleflippers
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2007, 05:54:17 am »

I think that did mean something.......even though they are together (holding hands) they each want to go in speerate directions. 

On another note, did anymone else think that Lorelei had a very unlike-Lorelei moment?Huh Rory has always dreamed of going to the New York Times, since when does Lorelei think that a 401k is more important??? I know she was trying to make a point with Logan, because she thinks of him as someone from the world she tried so hard to get away from, and he is a little too carefree, but still, she made the point that Rory should consider comfort over her dream.  Where was that mentality when she herself left a wealthy faily and a potential husband, to live in a Garden Shed with her new born baby while working as a maid??? Lorelei took a chance back then, and she made it work, she gave Rory a great life, and accomplished so much for herslef, and she did it by herself, i have great respect for her character for this!!! Why would the writers give her such an unlike her comment?Huh
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2007, 06:41:01 pm »

lol...just like taylor to spend all the $ on a hay bale maze and then not telling anyone! I cracked up

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
  Print  

Jump to: