GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 24, 2020, 10:43:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.18 - Hay Bale Maze  (Read 143281 times)
god_folk
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2007, 03:06:35 pm »

Ummm, this episode was terrible.  The writing is so slow and choppy now.  There is too much dead air.  What was up with Michel being all friendly on the phone?  That is not who he is.  It seemed to me that nothing really happened in this episode.  If this show is going to come back next year it needs to improve.  I don't want to stop watching it, but I'm getting close.
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2007, 03:08:04 pm »

Ummm, this episode was terrible.  The writing is so slow and choppy now.  There is too much dead air.  What was up with Michel being all friendly on the phone?  That is not who he is.  It seemed to me that nothing really happened in this episode.  If this show is going to come back next year it needs to improve.  I don't want to stop watching it, but I'm getting close.

You must not have really been paying attention during the Michel scene.  He wasn't being friendly at all....

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
GGgirl4life
Stars Hollow Tourist

Ryan Ross <3

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2007, 03:52:37 pm »

Um, the script must have been written really fast or the actors put no enthusiasim in their acting because something was certainly wrong. The show lost all the quick and witty conversation pieces and the reality of it. Now it just seems like every other show. And has anyone noticed that Lauren Graham's eyes always seem a little red in each episode? I've been noticing that. And since when isn't Lane not in an episode. Even it's five minutes, we are all happy. They are literally now making Zach a main character but Lane has more importance to the Gilmore Girls. Did anyone see Emily and Richard in this episode? I don't remember seeing them.

LORELAI: Pass.
RORY: Why?
LORELAI: Because I'm not Anna Nicole Smith. Next.
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2007, 04:21:00 pm »

Emily and Richard are not in all the episodes, and sometimes I can use the break.  They've really been a focus the last few new episodes, so having a completely Stars Hollow episode was great!  I think that it is still fine that Lane is not in the episodes, I'm sure there is a reason.  The writers wouldn't keep her out for nothing.  I'm sure she'll be back soon.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
calida
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

F.A.I.T.H.

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2007, 04:30:36 pm »

I didn't see them either, but I don't mind. They shouldn't be in every episode. Most of them yes. I definitely think Lane should have been in this episode. I hope she's in the next episode.

I've noticed that there was something weird with her eyes too. It's so weird. And she's seems sadder for some reason. Not as peppy.

Rory seems very happy though. Almost TOO happy.

Java Junkie Part Headliner/Part Literati
UmustBe

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2007, 05:27:15 pm »

i still wish i could have seen Lanes babies!!

ELIZABETH ♥
Emmie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2007, 08:37:05 pm »

I don't know where is the right place to post this so I will try here first.  Where online can I watch episode 7.18?  I can't seem to find it on youtube.  Thanks in advance.

Emmie
god_folk
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2007, 10:06:57 pm »

That is another thing, it was said that Rory had just seen the babies.  WE didn't see the babies!!!!  It seems so cheep that they're just expecting the audience to go along with things like that.  It is very lazy on the part of the writers. 
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2007, 10:16:54 pm »

Maybe they couldn't find two babies to use, or their schedule didn't allow for having children on the set.  Having children on a tv program is very difficult, because they are limited to the amount of hours they can be there, so they have to be very careful with scheduling and maybe it just wouldn't work.  Or maybe there aren't many babies out there that look like they want them to.  I don't know but I'm willing to bet the babies will show up by the end of the season, so we just need to wait it out.

Sharon

FlyGrl0609
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2007, 07:39:20 am »

Holy Hay Bail Maze Batman!

Ok so I just got to watch the episode last night because I had been our of town, and to save myself from spoileryness I stayed away from the thread until now so I have not read the last 15 pages, but I will, I just wanted to post what I thought before reading all of what everyone else thought!

I loved this episode! Michele was perfect, the bird watching! I will say that the apologies inside the maze seemed a little contrived, but I liked them anyway, it took long enough for them to happen! And the part where Rory and Logan were standing in line for the maze and he says he doesn't want to be factored in, and she takes it wrong, but he explains himself, I thought that was really cute. Then in the maze when he goes her direction, liked that very much! Smiley I do think waiting for the fellowship is a smart move for her, and I hope that it works out we'll just have to wait and see about that. Good townsfolk interaction in this one. Kirk on stilts! Taylor getting crazy about the maze. I like that we got to see everyone, Miss Patty, Babbette and Maury, Gypsy. It was nice. And seeing in all through Logans eyes was cool too, cause we know all these folks, how crazy and quirky they are, but to get to see someone else discover it too was great. I just wish Rory had brought him to the town meeting! And Luke with a bracelet, nice! I also liked how Lorelia and April were very friendly. Anyway, as you can tell I really liked the episode! I can't wait for next week!

K I'll go back and read the last 15 pages and see if there is anything else I want to comment on! Smiley

June: Rule #1 Don't propose to a girl on a bus.

~~~Headliner & Java Junkie all the way!~~~
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2007, 03:46:22 pm »

I have totally disagree with some of you saying it was terrible!

Michelle (sp?) wasn't nice ot Rory on the phone, he was saying how much he hated trains and was actually making Rory sort of sick. He was just being himself.

I have to say, there isnt much of the Rory-Lorlai fast talking going on anymore though. I miss how they used to ramble on and on talking soooo fast- but the show is still awesome, I wouldnt even think about not watchign it anymore.

Rory and Logan are soooo cute together.

It is soooo sweet how Loelai thought to apoligize to Luke, and I tihnk their relationship will mend soon, either as friends, or more. They just need to be back to themselves, they've changed soo mcuh-expeciaally Luke.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2007, 07:10:42 pm »

Um, the script must have been written really fast or the actors put no enthusiasim in their acting because something was certainly wrong. The show lost all the quick and witty conversation pieces and the reality of it. Now it just seems like every other show. And has anyone noticed that Lauren Graham's eyes always seem a little red in each episode? I've been noticing that. And since when isn't Lane not in an episode. Even it's five minutes, we are all happy. They are literally now making Zach a main character but Lane has more importance to the Gilmore Girls. Did anyone see Emily and Richard in this episode? I don't remember seeing them.

I really thought this eppi was one of the best ones....it just seemed better because it contained more plotlines besides the Lorelai/Chris/Luke triangle...it had the town, and rory, sookie, michel, and logan..i just think it was "well rounded"
The only thing I didn't like was the L/L thing in the maze..they could have put more effort into that

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
TimK
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2007, 05:43:03 am »

The thing that impressed me most about this episode was the inner conflict Logan seems to be facing. He needs to get past his mistakes and put another of his ideas into practice. But he shouldn't go it alone this time. Having a more experienced person you can look up to for advice is invaluable when you're a young entrepreneur.

-TimK

lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 22, 2007, 12:12:25 pm »

Wow, TimK, I watched the vid and you make a really great case for bringing Logan back next season. Logan's not done yet! Not until Rory and Lorelai find his Mia.

I disagree about the maze being just for Logan, though. Yeah, they shoved it down our throats, but they threw in that little maze vs. labyrinth thing and all I could think about was how everyone is saying  L+L is the destination of the show. There are so many stories wandering through the maze, there was only time for a minute and a half of L&L finding the way out.

ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: April 22, 2007, 12:54:41 pm »

I think the maze thing came at just the perfect moment in both Logan and Rory's relationship and the Luke/Lorelai relationship.  It was figuritive, obviously, but it was good.  I think it was a crazy idea that just seemed to work.  This, by far was pretty much the best episode this far of the season, and I can't wait to see where the show goes from here.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: