GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 20, 2022, 12:49:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont call me fake! "Vanessa Marano"  (Read 59216 times)
Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2007, 03:38:03 pm »

Hey Vanessa!
Hahha I know I posted this a while back on the kiddie board but Idk if you saw it....
like a month ago I was at an audition and I saw your name on the call sheet a few ahead of mine....i looked, I didn't see you though=/
It was at........um......Ross Lacey maybe?
Anyhow, welcome to the internet addiction!
Get out while you still can! jk......
Anyhow...my inside sources tell me..... (by inside sources I mean Britney lol) I hear that you live like RIGHT down the street from me.....(I promise, I'm not a crazy stalker and I don't have your adress lol) but I go to Taft and I live down the street from the school.
Anyway, see you around!
xoxox
Jenny

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2007, 01:59:39 pm »

Hey Vanessa!
Hahha I know I posted this a while back on the kiddie board but Idk if you saw it....
like a month ago I was at an audition and I saw your name on the call sheet a few ahead of mine....i looked, I didn't see you though=/
It was at........um......Ross Lacey maybe?
Anyhow, welcome to the internet addiction!
Get out while you still can! jk......
Anyhow...my inside sources tell me..... (by inside sources I mean Britney lol) I hear that you live like RIGHT down the street from me.....(I promise, I'm not a crazy stalker and I don't have your adress lol) but I go to Taft and I live down the street from the school.
Anyway, see you around!
xoxox
Jenny
haha, crazystalker, lol

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
dont call me fake!
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2007, 10:35:27 am »

hey everybody!!

Jenny right?
haha so cool! what audition was it? oh!!,haha not a stalker? really? lol! Cheesy just kidding britney has the scopp on me lol...you live woodland hills?! near Taft Highschool thats where i live my mom use to teach the drama department!
Hey Vanessa,
how are you? Nice to see you here on the .org. I enjoy you and the rest of the cast on the show, especially Lauren, Alexis, Keiko, Matt and Liza. They're all great and I hope the show comes back for at least one more year. I've got my Great 8 Mandate avatar as part of my signature, and I voted in the Save One Show poll at EOnline for GG. You're great and I wish you all the best, and please, tell everyone I mentioned I said hey. Thanks. Smiley
Save one show? hope you voted for gilmore girls lol! im sure you did, im good you?
ohmygosh.
im amazed we have a star of the show on these boreds Cheesy
wow! Welcome Vanessa!!
lol! thanks! Wink
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2007, 11:21:03 am »

Hey Vanessa!
You're back!
So you were amazing in the Hale Bale Maze episode yesterday!  So fabulous! And talking so fast, I was like go Vanessa, go Vanessa~~
April looked so much older, with the glasses and earrings and straight hair, did you like looking more cool in this episode, more teen like? Smiley

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2007, 11:46:49 am »

Vanessa,

I LOVED your look in the last episode! So much more grown up and FABULOUS! haha. Just wanted to say that I think you play April great.

How are you doing? Any good things (or bad things.) happening in your life outside of the world of April Nardini? Wink Hope you are good.

Sarah

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2007, 11:57:13 am »

Fabulous, simply fabulous!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2007, 02:55:46 pm »

i agree with everyone. haha "Fabulous" the new word at her school Wink that was the cutest! then Luke started saying it Smiley
but i loved your new hair and glasses.. oh and cant forget the earrings! in the words or lorelai gilmore "glamorous!"

sarah =)
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2007, 03:51:51 pm »

Vanessa, I noticed above that you didn't hear about the save one show poll? Well.. just to let you and everyone you tell over there at the GG set, we won the poll with over 2.2 million votes! We are very determined to get another season, even if its a short season, and I hope to see you back for season 8!  We have been working like crazy to get recognition, thanks for all your help with that! 

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2007, 03:57:35 pm »

Hey Vanessa! WOW. I never thought I would be able to type that. You are very talented. I also wanted to say you looked fantastic in the Hay Bale Maze episode. You are so lucky that you are on Gilmore Girls! I wis I could be. Heck, I wish for that every day. It is so cool to have you on the board! Oh, and my real name is September so you can call me that.  Wink

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2007, 05:48:59 pm »

Oooh! Awesome!
Yeah well the theatre department is doing the musical The Boyfriend right now.
And its going to suckkk REALLY badly...like you have no idea.
And I don't even have a part because they don't give parts to freshman...ok sure whatever.
But I'm understudying the lead....so......yeah.
Woodland Hills REPRESENT. HAHAHAHA.
Idk...some commercial audition i dont even remember what it was for.
Alright well talk to you later!
xoxox

Oh and great job in the episode last night. You were fabulousssss.

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
dont call me fake!
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2007, 08:12:38 am »

oh i dont think i saw it...im not sure its going to suck it will probaly be good...ya i know freshman end up with small parts.
well i hope you have fun with your play
Vanessa,

I LOVED your look in the last episode! So much more grown up and FABULOUS! haha. Just wanted to say that I think you play April great.

How are you doing? Any good things (or bad things.) happening in your life outside of the world of April Nardini? Wink Hope you are good.

Sarah
lol thanks Smiley
i agree with everyone. haha "Fabulous" the new word at her school Wink that was the cutest! then Luke started saying it Smiley
but i loved your new hair and glasses.. oh and cant forget the earrings! in the words or lorelai gilmore "glamorous!"
yeah i know i looked great lol they do make us look pretty at gilmore girls!

k i have to go guys bi!
urbanmonkey
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2007, 10:57:26 am »

Vanessa--

I'm Danielle and while at first I was not fond of the character you play (not you, but April), I've grown to love April and how much she's changed Luke for the better.  Here's just a couple questions I had for you:

1-I've heard from people who've met him that Scott is SO much hotter in real life than he is on Gilmore Girls...fact or fiction? Grin

2- I am a BIG TIME--as in MONDO HUGE--Luke and Lorelai fan right?  So how long til they kiss/reconcile officially? Hearts

3- As far as Season 8 goes...I know you're not allowed to divulge information but I'm curious if you know:
a) what Lauren and Alexis thought of the book that some of the members participated in making that you gave to them and
b) whether it is helping sway their decision one way or the other
c) whether they know about the Great8Mandate and what they think about it.

Thanks hon! You're an awesome actress and I love the character you play.  If there's a season 8, I can't wait to see you--as April--mingle more with Lorelai, Luke and Rory...and maybe even little William Lucas (L&L's son) as well? 

Love,
Danielle
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2007, 01:15:16 pm »

Vanessa,

You are so lucky! I wish I could work with Scott Patterson.  Smitten Or even get to be in the same room with him! And you get to HUG him! I am so jealous! You're also lucky cause you got to be in the same room as Milo!! What's Scott like? Is he nice, mean, or anything else you can think of? Also what is Lauren like?

--September  Smiley

Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2007, 02:46:06 pm »

omg i wish scott patterson played my onscreen dad! i would be like following him around with a gaze in my eyes! haha he is SO HOTT! is he hotter in person too Wink

sarah =)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2007, 02:49:31 pm »

I am totally with you!^ I wish he played my onscreen dad too. I would be able to hug him!!!  Hearts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: