The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 12:27:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765910 times)
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #6810 on: July 17, 2007, 11:47:35 am »

Thats so awesome the mandates got there own website, and it looks GREAT!!!!!!!

We did?  Did I miss a post?   
*goes back to read*

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
britni
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: July 17, 2007, 03:30:39 pm »

Thats so awesome the mandates got there own website, and it looks GREAT!!!!!!!

We did? Did I miss a post?
*goes back to read*

Page 454 here's the link www.savethelorelais.org

If you want closure to Gilmore Girls story, either by movie or a season 8 be sure to sign the petition at:
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/great8mandate

Also be sure to visit www.savethelorelais.org
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: July 17, 2007, 08:32:47 pm »

Awesome job with website Rob! Kiss The picture on the front page is the same one I have as a poster in my room. I just LOVE that picture and I love the soft yellow color. Grin  I'm a tad confused on some of the things to click on in the right side collum but I think I just need some time to figure that out. BTW do you have a section for Fanfiction on the website? I'm a HUGE FF writer so I think it would be nice to post link to Season 8 FFs. Just a suggestion, doesn't have to be there.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:05:49 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
ShutUpRob

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: July 17, 2007, 08:48:52 pm »

Savethelorelais is for getting more seasons, right?

SaveTheLorelais is for whatever we can get beyond just a 2-hour movie that just isn't going to be enough, but without badgering them so much that we lose out on the chance of even a two-hour movie.

Let's put it this way:  it became impossible for the show to start up again right at the start of the fall season when the cancellation was announced and Lauren signed onto a gazillion Wife Roles in a row and then Scott got cast in the instant trainwreck "Aliens In America."  It's not even close to too late to campaign for either a midseason replacement (of 8-to-13 episodes) or even a miniseries of between 4-and-8 episodes.  One thing we really don't need to worry about is whether or not it's going to be on this season because there's just so many combinations of *how* and *when* a show can be revived that pretty much anything *can* happen just because it *has* happened with other shows. Heck, as a dramaturge in live theater, I'm trained to *not* give a yes-or-no answer because it's my job to present the possibilities and probabilities.  I know you wanted to hear a "yes" or "no" answer, but the truth of the matter is that there are no absolutes or guarantees in Hollywood or any other type of showbiz other than that I'll present a printout of the petition to The CW, Warners and certain actresses should the petition reach 10,000 unique signatures by July 28th or 29th. 

One thing *is* for sure:  when we (politely) scream loud enough, we'll be heard.  And Amy wants to do at least a 2-hour movie, so we have no excuse not to keep going until that happens.

-- Rob

----------------------------
Season 8:  Because Lorelai wore too many sun dresses/muu-muus/whatever over the past couple of years and it's time to get her back into jeans.
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: July 17, 2007, 09:01:27 pm »

Oh, I was just visting the CW forum and came across a voting link for "Most missed Cancelled show" if anyone is interested in voting for. It's on the far right side.
http://www.kiwiolsen.net/portrait/

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6815 on: July 17, 2007, 09:44:15 pm »

Yippee! I'm so happy that savethelorelais.org is ready for the world! Is the world ready?!  Grin Everyone, go see!!!

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: July 18, 2007, 12:08:42 am »

I find it very rude that people take away your points for talking on here. I have never said anything bad and I have only offered info and questions. I am sorry if i have been busy and atleast call the CW but cant always have the time to keep up to date on here all the time. If people are going to be rude you will lose members.
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: July 18, 2007, 09:57:16 am »

I find it very rude that people take away your points for talking on here. I have never said anything bad and I have only offered info and questions. I am sorry if i have been busy and atleast call the CW but cant always have the time to keep up to date on here all the time. If people are going to be rude you will lose members.

When have you been attacked on here?
I'm sure everyone understands that people have lives and can't mandate every second.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: July 18, 2007, 12:05:14 pm »

Thanks, Britni!  I'm there now as CocoaGilmore.

Oh, I was just visting the CW forum and came across a voting link for "Most missed Cancelled show" if anyone is interested in voting for. It's on the far right side.
http://www.kiwiolsen.net/portrait/

Gilmore Girls is winning right now, too.   Smiley

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #6819 on: July 19, 2007, 05:21:30 pm »

i have been on holidays for a while, missed a lot, r people still voting in teavee. went there and all has changed. not very good though, they only let u vote once now every 5 mins? So just wandering if anyone is still voting there as it seems pretty quiet. thanks.
neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6820 on: July 19, 2007, 06:24:45 pm »

It seems quiet all around...people must be too busy at the beach.  Cheesy Or maybe instead of here, they are visiting savethelorelais.org to stay focused on what we can for more GG!

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: July 19, 2007, 06:43:35 pm »

thanks for getting back to me on that?? so do u think we all should be still voting?Huh im in australia and really can not do too much. i have been sending postcards and letters to the addresses, with no replies. So all i can do is really vote??? so what do u think?Huh KEEP VOTING?? or GIVE UP voting in TEAVEE.com

If keep voting we need loads of help in that area as at times there is only 2 of us there, where on other shows there are over 10 of them?Huh any suggestions?Huh
ShutUpRob

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: July 19, 2007, 06:46:47 pm »

I'm sure everyone understands that people have lives and can't mandate every second.

Speaking of having lives and not being able to Mandate every second . . . my motel in Weatherford, OK didn't have free wireless access last night, but now that I'm in a Best Western here in Albuquerque, I've got free wireless access in the room!  Now I can catch up and say that the petition is just two short of 5,000!  Wink

-- Rob

--------------------------
Season 8:  Because just because I'm having my own life and can't mandate every second doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of Lorelai every second.
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: July 19, 2007, 06:48:12 pm »

thanks for getting back to me on that?? so do u think we all should be still voting?Huh im in australia and really can not do too much. i have been sending postcards and letters to the addresses, with no replies. So all i can do is really vote??? so what do u think?Huh KEEP VOTING?? or GIVE UP voting in TEAVEE.com

If keep voting we need loads of help in that area as at times there is only 2 of us there, where on other shows there are over 10 of them?Huh any suggestions?Huh

I don't think we are really voting on there.
If you want to, go ahead.
But I think we need to focus on the new website.

Pass it around, and comtribute to the different campaigns.

www.savethelorelais.org

Speaking of having lives and not being able to Mandate every second . . . my motel in Weatherford, OK didn't have free wireless access last night, but now that I'm in a Best Western here in Albuquerque, I've got free wireless access in the room! Now I can catch up and say that the petition is just two short of 5,000! Wink

-- Rob

--------------------------
Season 8: Because just because I'm having my own life and can't mandate every second doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of Lorelai every second.

Hey Rob!
Hope vacations going well.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: July 19, 2007, 06:53:07 pm »

thanks will do??? how many times can u sign the petitions?Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: