The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2017, 04:18:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1762316 times)
ShutUpRob
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #6720 on: July 09, 2007, 11:24:12 am »

Is there a way to find if your signature has gone through??  I have signed the petition twice because I haven't been able to see if my name is on it.  Or doesn't it matter?

Aussiebee  Cheesy

There's a little bit of a delay sometimes -- DO NOT SIGN IT TWICE.  It probably won't even let you sign it twice either, since it only allows verifiable emails to sign and I would think that it wouldn't let the same email address sign twice.  Also, I've got to emphasize that you shouldn't sign it twice.  We need unique signatures or the credibility of the petition is weakened.  Petitions don't work on their own, but the more valid they are, the more they support everything else we'll be doing.

@ Frannie -- I suspect that you may be right about going to Les Moonves, too.  But I also don't want it to look like we're going over Dawn Ostroff's head.  Moonves is definitely interested in TV as an artform.  He guest-starred as himself on either Boston Legal or The Practice a couple of years ago (they were sort of the same show during The Practice's last season, so I'm confused) even though it's an ABC show produced by FOX.

The one problem I see with the situation of appealing to Moonves is that Gg is owned by Warners, not by CBS -- so any sort of appeal directed to him should be directed toward CBS's financial interests in the CW network's future, reminding him that how the network has inherited from The WB an inability to close-out serialized shows with any sort of grace has more or less destroyed any confidence that the CW's target audience has in the network -- and therefore convincing the holdout(s) to come back to the table for some kind of revival -- a midseason replacement final season of 8-13 episodes, a miniseries, a 2-hour movie or whatever would do a lot as a loss-leader to restore audience confidence in the network.

@ Frannie, Part 2:  Please continue to keep track of the website links and that great list of how many countries they represent.  It's one of the things that I'd like to keep track of, but am overwhelmed by other stuff in the campaign to keep track of! Thanks and *prettystick!*

-- Rob

------------------------
Season 8:  Because Rory has some undisclosed "thing" for Madeline Albright.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 11:27:02 am by ShutUpRob » Logged
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: July 09, 2007, 12:21:52 pm »

Hi, guys! 
I've been MIA for a few days because of my little one.  But do we have a website yet that is just for the Mandate?   Just wondering if that wouldn't help facilitate a lot of the things we have going on.   Anyway, great to see everyone pushing forward!   Smiley   

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: July 09, 2007, 12:57:34 pm »

^that's a really good idea!!!

ooh and another way to spread the petition is on the great8mandate videos on youtube

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
ShutUpRob

View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: July 09, 2007, 01:15:51 pm »

^that's a really good idea!!!

ooh and another way to spread the petition is on the great8mandate videos on youtube

Great idea!  Does one actually exist?  If not, would you do it?  As the project that divine, her brother and I am working on
right now is revealing my limitations as a computer geek, we've got our hands full, but this is *definitely* a project that someone should take on *right now.*

Whoever volunteers, let us know -- I'm sure that if 2 or 3 of you get together and perhaps do your own series of them, that'll help, too.

Also, please be sure to add a disclaimer either at the end of your video that reads "Gilmore Girls is (c) and TM Warner Brothers.  No infringement of their rights is intended."  And on your info page, the additional text of something along the lines of "This is a fan-run campaign to encourage the necessary parties among the network and the cast and creators of the show to bring a real close to the story sooner rather than later."

-- Rob

-------------------------
Season 8:  Because what other show is going to inform us about things we need to know but didn't know we needed to know -- like Urine Mints?
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: July 09, 2007, 01:18:38 pm »

hehe urine mints......

here is a great8mandate video i found - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuvWAsIyzk

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Frannie530
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: July 09, 2007, 01:29:50 pm »

hehe urine mints......

here is a great8mandate video i found - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuvWAsIyzk

We need to get someone to make a new video with the petition link on it and also add what Rob mentioned in the previous post.† The only reason is that if we upload it, people usually tend to look at the new uploaded videos before searching old ones.

I have a really great idea for a video if someone would like to do it, pm me and I will give them the idea.
go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: July 09, 2007, 02:06:34 pm »

I really want to make a Great8Mandate video to help advertise the mandate and petition and also to help get everyones faith back up a bit to help and to get more participants but I don't have the proper clips yet cause gilmorefan.com is trying to finish reuploading seasons 1-6! Embarrassed I've been wanting to do a few videos for mooonths but don't have enough clips! Of all the times for the clip site to go down lol! If they get their clips back up soon, I will do it as soon as I can! I want to help with something and this seems like one of the only ways I can so I'm definately going to do all I can to get this done. Also if you guys want like signatures or avis or something to help advertise the mandate and/or the petition, let me know through a PM and I will wip something up for you. This is pretty much the only way I know how to help, through art, movie making and advertising so if you guys need anything done in these departments, pleeease let me know! I'm feeling so useless now and I really wanna help! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 02:12:15 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
usacowgirl31
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

Lauren Graham Fanatic!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: July 09, 2007, 02:09:24 pm »

a video sounds really nice...i think ur right, thats exactly wut us gg fans need to help us get out of our depression!

Horses and Gilmore Girls.....What More Could A Girl Want
ShutUpRob

View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: July 09, 2007, 02:37:22 pm »

The Contact Sheet[/b][/size]
(formerly The Welcome FAQ)

The Contact Sheet is the project devoted to providing information on how you can contact the necessary parties from the network, studio and show by voicemail, email and snail mail.  Hereís what you can do:

1)  SEND SNAIL MAIL:

@ Handwriting is fine if your penmanship is good because it's such a personal form of communication.  Otherwise, typing and signing and mailing by snail mail is the single BEST way to contact them.  They expect to be deluged with email and voicemail and that helps as far as it goes, but the amount of effort that it takes to write/type a letter on paper and send it in an envelope always  makes a bigger impression than email and voicemail and the like.  There's a rule of thumb that floats about in various media industries that every individual piece of correspondence that's written on paper and delivered by mail represents the sentiments of at least 7 other people, maybe even more, since the CW is such a small network whose news doesn't get distributed as far and as wide as most networks' shows do.  So if literally tens of thousands of pieces of snail mail are received, that's going to make a MUCH bigger impact on them than electronic forms of mail. 

@ The people who have the most potential to bring about a revival of the show -- the people we should contact -- are Lauren, Alexis, the CWís President of Entertainment, Dawn Ostroff, who is the nexus of all network realities at the CW, Warner Television's President, Peter Roth and Amy Sherman-Palladino herself.  They can be contacted at the following addresses:

Alexis Bledel
c/o Flutie Entertainment
6500 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Email:  Michael Flutie: [email protected]
Email:  Paul M. Brown:  [email protected]

Lauren Graham
c/o John Carrabino Management
100 North Crescent Dr.
G-400
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Ms. Dawn Ostroff, President of Entertainment
The CW Television Network
4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg 168
Burbank, CA 91522-0002
Email: [email protected]
or post your comments at the Lounge at www.cwtv.com

Peter Roth
President, Warner Brothers Television
300 Television Plaza
Burbank, CA 91505

Amy Sherman-Palladino
c/o Creative Artists Agency
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067

Snail Mail has become even more important now that the Upfronts have been announced.  As the series season finale has passed, email and voicemail can become handy, but don't discount Snail Mail as the network and actors will always take Snail Mail more seriously than any other form of correspondence.   

2)  SNAIL MAIL AND E-MAIL

And now, I bet you're asking, "Now that I have these addresses, what should I do with them?"  So here are a few suggestions to help make you make your letters and email as effective as possible:

@ BE BRIEF:  Keep the length of your letter down to ONE side of ONE page, double space it and use a simple 10 or 12-point Times font or a 10-point Courier font.  (Arial font is hard to read.)   If your letter goes on for only one or two more lines beyond a page, don't sweat it, but the longer the letter is, the less of it they'll read before they move on to the next one.  Double-spacing is the exact opposite in print as it is online -- it's much easier to read on paper than single spacing is -- and again, the need to be as brief as possible will make you more concise and to-the-point.  Conversely, single spacing will make you look a little wacky, especially if you go on for more than one or two pages.

@ BE BRIEF (AGAIN):  If you must single-space (like I do), then skip a line between each paragraph as that will help maximize readability. 

@ BE POLITE: I know that there's a lot of anger and sadness going on right now, but don't unleash any of it on the person that you're writing too (s/he may not even be responsible for what's happening to the show).  Just tell them why you like the show, the actors, the stories, how it affects you, why you think it should continue, etc.  If your letter is all tone and no substance, they won't read it.  Or maybe the first person who reads it won't pass it on to someone else at the studio or directly involved with the show.

@ BE POLITE (AGAIN):   DON'T mention salary issues or rumors about this or that person possibly being responsible for the end of the show because it's not our place to address them.  Some form of "I hope that you are still looking for a solution that results in the show going on" would IMO be a great way to sidestep that issue.

@ ADD PAPER DAISIES TO YOUR LETTER:   Find a picture of a daisy, print and cut out lots of copies of them, send a dozen or two of them with your snail mail letter to the various contact addresses.  And when I mean cut out a lot of copies of them, cut out individual squares or rectangles of the pictures, whatever shape the picture is (cutting out the outline of the daisy over and over again would, of course, be Paris-level insane).  Enclose them in the letter when you fold it so that when the person has to open the letter, the paper daisies *have* to fall out.  One creative thing to put in the mix -- maybe sub out one of the daisies and insert a Great8 Mandate logo instead.

@ If you send mail to anyone other than Dawn Ostroff, Lauren and/or Alexis, Iím sure as heck not gonna try to discourage you (and in fact, a list of additional addresses that I've gathered is in the process of being proofread for me.  (My brain is fried.)   Wink   Just please make contacting Ms. Ostroff, Lauren and Alexis your first priority. If they get the mail, they are sure to contact everybody else involved, including Ostroffís bosses at the CWís corporate parent companies, CBS/Paramount and Warner Brothers, as well as the other actors.  (Or else theyíll hear it through the grapevine.) 

@) Please send snail mail more than once a week. Two times a week is probably optimal.  Write something different each time, choose a different person each time -- a different aspect of what the show means to you, whatever.  Make it anything other than any other letter you've sent to them 'cause once they see an identical one, it registers as a form letter in their minds.

@) Please send your first or only snail mail of any given week by registered mail/return receipt.   It's more expensive than regular snail mail, but it means that someone has to sign for it and acknowledge the receipt, and perhaps they'll take the expense even more seriously than even if it were standard snail mail and thereby be more likely to read it.

@ Please, do NOT copy what I wrote word-for-word.  It's not that I'm withholding permission, it's just that letters that are written with the same wording are considered "astroturf," a type of spamming particular to letter-writing campaigns.  Speak/write from the heart about why you like the show/what the show means to you, what you know about what the ratings mean and that you would appreciate the advertisers' support since the networks unveil their new fall schedules to you advertisers next week.  As I said above, BE POLITE, BE ORIGINAL -- the advertisers want to know about your likes and dislikes as it helps them to decide where they're going to put their television advertising dollars.  It's okay to tell the advertisers that you're mad at the network, just don't do it in a way that even implies that you might be mad at the advertisers as the current cancelled state of the show is not their fault.  After all, they'd rather have the show with the higher ratings, y'know.

3) SEND VOICEMAIL

@ The CW's comment line is 1-818-977-6878.   It is voicemail and it often (but not always) fills up by early evening -- and appears to be full the entire weekend from whenever time on Fridays it fills up.

@ If you are going to send an email or leave a voice mail, thatís okay as a reinforcement of your Snail Mail, but DO NOT AS AN INDIVIDUAL FLOOD ANY INDIVIDUAL ACTOR OR PERSON AT THE CW OR WARNERS WITH MULTIPLE VOICE MAILS OR E-MAILS ON THE SAME DAY.  It will do the exact opposite of what you intend because it's considered spamming and more or less harassment.[/i]  They want to hear from as many individuals as possible.  And Snail Mail is a better way to do it than either email or voicemail because it's a tangible representation of the viewership's sentiments while electronic forms of correspondence are more abstract (because you can't hold them in your hands) and therefore easy to forget.  And remember to BE POLITE AND POSITIVE.  They already know that we're all upset, we just need to reinforce our presence in terms of the sheer number of individuals contacting them.  Remember, once per day and thatís it, particularly for voicemail and email.

@ As with snail mail and email, BE BRIEF:  If you leave a long voicemail, it sounds like a ramble by somebody who's unstable.  Just say who you are, where you're from, your approximate age, why you like Gg and why you think it shouldn't end/why you think the season finale is not enough.  Don't beat yourself up if you think you went on for too long, though, as your nervousness will likely screw with your head.  And be sure to thank the people you're contacting for their time and consideration.

4) Write to this CW weblog at:  http://blogs.trb.com/network/cwsource/2007/05/rumorville_a_gilmore_girls_tv.html  .

This page at The CW Source asks about how you feel about the news that Amy is interested in doing a 2-hour movie version of the show.  I managed to swing the conversation a little in one of my own posts to the blog page, asking everybody to not take wanting to see a season 8 as a given and instead say if they'd want to see a season 8 rather than *just* a movie.  If you haven't already posted to it, please post your thoughts there.

-- Rob

---------------------------
Season 8:  Because Rory is antisocial.
aussiebee
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: July 09, 2007, 04:34:50 pm »

There's a little bit of a delay sometimes -- DO NOT SIGN IT TWICE.† It probably won't even let you sign it twice either, since it only allows verifiable emails to sign and I would think that it wouldn't let the same email address sign twice.† Also, I've got to emphasize that you shouldn't sign it twice.† We need unique signatures or the credibility of the petition is weakened.† Petitions don't work on their own, but the more valid they are, the more they support everything else we'll be doing.

-- Rob

------------------------
Season 8:† Because Rory has some undisclosed "thing" for Madeline Albright.

Hi Rob,
I used the same e-mail address both times, and both times it said that it had accepted it, but when I refreshed the page it wasn't there.  I didn't think there would be a problem with using hotmail addresses, perhaps there is.  I think I will just spread the word on the Aussie GG sites like I have been asked to by Frannie and not bother about being on the petition. 

The other thing you may want to take into account is that people have signed the petition more than once.  There is one person who has signed it using a count to 100 in their comments who is on there a couple of times that I saw when I was looking for my own signature.  To be honest, I don't think you will be able to stop people signing it more than once because, you can ask them, but I think it may be a little late.

Aussiebee
Nvr2old4GG
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: July 09, 2007, 05:33:42 pm »

I couldn't find my name on the petition, but when I used my screen name, it said my signature was already there.† I signed for my mom and my niece ON MY screen name but using THEIR e-mail addresses and it worked!

Also, I figured out how to PM Heidi yesterday, but I haven't heard anything!† I asked her if there is a way to PM all of the members of this forum to sign the petition.† There must be some way to do a mass PM..maybe not everyone at one time but it shouldn't take too many times to cover everyone.† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † I did go onto that L.A. Times site and vote for Lauren.† I sent the link to my other screen names and voted on them also.

Season 8:† Because we have never seen Rory in a foxhole reporting for CNN like Christiane Amanpour does!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 05:35:01 pm by Nvr2old4GG » Logged
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: July 09, 2007, 06:39:01 pm »

IMO with CBS Corporation (which owns half of the CW) making alot of changes to accomodate fans† (Jericho and WCBS-FM), maybe it's time to start writing to Les Moonves (Dawn's boss) to express our displeasure with the cancellation of GG and how GG has worldwide fans who are upset with the very quick ending of the series.† It can't hurt... Maybe just to let him know that we are still around fighting for closure.
@ Frannie -- I suspect that you may be right about going to Les Moonves, too.† But I also don't want it to look like we're going over Dawn Ostroff's head.† Moonves is definitely interested in TV as an artform.† He guest-starred as himself on either Boston Legal or The Practice a couple of years ago (they were sort of the same show during The Practice's last season, so I'm confused) even though it's an ABC show produced by FOX.

I have always suspected Dawn is not the only Big-Wig who has put the nail in the coffin of the negotiations. I believe there are other excutives who are in a bigger position that have forced her hand a little bit. I think that IF the 2nd daisy compaign and/or petition fails THEN we can switch our efforts over to Les Moonves or heck the president of the Warner Brothers whole company of filming. If not we can switch to thinking of shifting to another studio ... either way even IF the efforts of the Great8Mandate still don't produce the results we want NOW, there is no reason to give up because there are other options we can do.

I have been busy on some forums trying to straighten out the true story of what happened with GG not getting an 8th season. They even had "heard" the actresses were trying to kill the show on purpose and weren't willing to negotiate unless they got a raise. That's so wrong. Lauren Graham at least I know was the most willing to negotiate and with the interveiws she has given it's more evidence that they had serious thoughts to an 8th season (were about to sign a contract) and were thrown off when it was cancelled. We know about the whole 13 episode contract thing because we were on any little developement given by Ausiello or Kristin at E!. However, a lot of other people who have watched the show have no idea what really happened and believe it NOT to be the CW's fault at all but the actresses. Yes we have suspicions and word that Alexis really didn't want to continue on with the show (or acting in general) but she still should've been able to face making 8-13 final episodes ever to give the show a proper final season and episode. If she is working with the Sister Hood 2 movie and just made that independent film there (oh, what was it's title?) we know she is STILL involved with acting and perhaps her agent has been pursuading her to focus in this career first. If she wasn't still acting at all THEN I would believe that to be the only reason why an 8th season fell through. But with the CW abandoning it's previous WB shows to make way for their own pathetic shows; it's even MORE of an indication that the CW wasn't willing to negotiate enough to fit the actress's needs because the CW didn't care.

Is there a way to gather a full case on what happened to set the records straight? That might help to gain more loyalty from Ex-Gilmore Girls fans or casual Gilmore Girls fans. Just some opinions... I could be wrong on these things (wouldn't be a shocker)

Another important issue about the petition...
 PLEASE TRY AND PUT YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME ON THE PETITION NOT JUST YOUR FIRST NAME OR YOUR SCREENNAME! Petitions are sometimes considered unrealiable because there are some ways of people signing it twice or more and just putting your first name only adds to that problem. There are ways for people to use their screenames and then use their real names.

WE NEED AS MANY REAL NAMES AND NO REPEAT NAMES AS WE CAN GET FOR THE PETITION.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 06:43:28 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
ShutUpRob

View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: July 09, 2007, 09:21:34 pm »

@ Jillian -- I think you've summed up what the variety of perceptions are about why the negotiations for season 8 collapsed.  While I'm convinced for sure that Lauren had nothing to do with the collapse of the s8 negotiations (other than, perhaps, making the benign mistake of adhering to The Pact), I don't think that it does any good right now to point fingers other than to press that

1) The season finale is not in any way, shape or form acceptable as a series finale (as a season finale, yes, as a series finale, no)

and

2)  Regardless of who to blame (I honestly don't care one whit who to blame for the collapse of the show), we want everyone to get back to the table as soon as possible.

I will say, that as a compromise, I'm darn near willing to settle on a soundbite-ish "Eight for Eight" -- ie:  we want Eight episodes for Season Eight -- campaign slogan just to get them all back to the table.  And if it catches on, I'm going to demand fulll credit for it.  Wink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyywwwwwaaayyy . . .

@ aussiebear -- Yes the petitions are, to some extent honor based.  They're based on existing email account names -- it's quite possible that there are some repeats.  (I mean you, Wonny.  Tongue   I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please, don't sign again.  I will specifically white-out any and all lines that I think are hinky when I print it out.  Such as those that do a lot of counting.)  Petitions don't work in and of themselves, but they *do* support other projects that a given revival campaign might have in mind by providing a rough idea of the general scope of the interest.  We already know that in just these 4,000 signatures, we have 29 countries represented already and thus, in some ways, we've gotten the word out better to international sources than to national sources.  That's why we're doing the LDDC project, too, and other projects.

For instance, if you haven't written to anybody on The Contact Sheet in a while -- Lauren, Alexis, Dawn, etc., time to write again.  Send your letters by registered mail.  Lauren noted at the GoldDerby chat that she'd received input from a postcard project that some group had put together I think, before the cancellation had been announced.  So perhaps that could be done.

We're up a little to 150 or so signatures today.  That's great.  If we can do 200 tomorrow that'll be excellent.  Again, they've got to be *honest,* unique signatures and when you're spreading the word, please spread the word that they need to be honest, unique signatures with polite comments (no counting, noextendingasentenceoutlikethisforaslongasyoucanjustto extenditoutandmakeeverythinglonger, etc.)  But honestly, as the summer goes on and the news of the fall schedule spreads even more, I think more and more Gg fans that don't follow the news or don't go to the internet sites often will be catching onto the cancellation and that's why we've got to be there in August and September to be their place to go to.  On the off-chance that Lauren were to get nominated for an Emmy -- it'd help if Lauren were to be nominated for an Emmy, it would help a LOT, but we can't count on it  -- we could certainly capitalize on it for the campaign just by being here.  (I'd send out the next edition of the Press Release far sooner than I'm currently planning on doing so, for instance).  But I think we've still got time on our side in certain respects.

-- Rob

------------------------
Season 8:  Because Kyle's parents had Hummells just sittin' there, waiting for Jess and Dean to destroy them in a fight.
go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #6733 on: July 09, 2007, 10:05:57 pm »

Another important issue about the petition...
 PLEASE TRY AND PUT YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME ON THE PETITION NOT JUST YOUR FIRST NAME OR YOUR SCREENNAME! Petitions are sometimes considered unrealiable because there are some ways of people signing it twice or more and just putting your first name only adds to that problem. There are ways for people to use their screenames and then use their real names.

Shoot I only put my first name! Embarrassed

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: July 09, 2007, 10:41:57 pm »

Do you think we can save it?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: