The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 02:05:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1764103 times)
neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6225 on: June 14, 2007, 10:24:51 am »

I hope people take the time to read Rob's long post on the last page... I just did and it answers about 15 questions I've had and makes at least that many GREAT points that make me feel good about our cause!  High Five Hearts Thanks Rob, & I hope everything is ok with Heather's family, and that your head feels better, I used get migraines Sad ...

I can't wait to hear about the new campaign! I also will want to pick your brain about the ComiCon if you don't mind... Roll Eyes

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
ShutUpRob
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: June 14, 2007, 10:34:45 am »

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2007/06/transcript_our__4.html

Theres the edited transcript from the chat with Lauren Graham at Gold Derby!

Well, I finally figured out what her "Special K Me" comment was about.  She was confirming that she's the voice in the current Special K commercials.  No wonder Kellogg's is disappointed with the end of the show!   Grin

ETA:  Later in the transcript, Lauren asked the audience, "Why do you want a movie? I'm curious. What would you like to see?"

Uh, let's write to Lauren what we want to see in a season 8 and even a 2-hour movie!  Which means it's time to post another edition of: 

Rob's Great 8 Mandate Welcome Post and Mail Primer

For those of you who are new to the Great 8 Mandate Thread, Welcome!  I know that a lot of you are wondering what you can do to help try to convince the CW to uncancel Gilmore Girls.  Well, heck -- Amy Sherman-Palladino has voiced interest in doing a 2-hour movie, and Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop and Liza Weil have all three voiced reservations about the season finale being a series finale -- so it's clear that no matter how much time is passing, most people that are most important to the show (some of whom have even left the show) *do* want to keep it going.  So that's all the more reason to keep going, full speed ahead.   This post is about voicemail, email and snail mail.  Here’s what you can do:

1)  SIGN THE GREAT 8 MANDATE PETITION AT http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/great8mandate
  Jericho did about 114K signatures on their online petition in somewhere around a month's time.  Given that we just started and it takes time for the news of the petition to reach the various parts of Gg fandom it willl take time and your recruitment efforts to get it up to a reasonable goal.  Given Jericho's ratings (a bit more than twice what Gg's average is), I think that we, as fans of a top-rated show on a smaller network, should be able to raise well into the five-figures in about a month.  Post the petition link on message boards far and wide, put them into your sigs on non-Gg MBs, do the facebook-myspace stuff and spread the word by email.  Include a short note of "I signed the petition, please sign it, too."

SPECIAL NOTE:  Let the people you talk to know that signing the petition means that you simply want Gg to resolve in some way. If you think that it should finish with 13 episodes, which is our goal here, then great!  If you want only a 2-hour movie or think that a 2-hour movie is all that Gg fans can get, then great, too!  No one should be made to feel left out of signing the petition just because of what they think we can get!  Your signature can be accompanied by a comment, so you should mention your feelings and goals there!

OTHER SPECIAL NOTE:  Whether you've already signed the petition or are about to sign the petition, please click on the "Digg" social bookmarking link on the petition page -- you might have to register for Digg, but the registration process is fast and simple.  You may have to click on the Digg link at the petition again after registering, but in any case, once you get to the Season 8 petition page on Digg at:  http://digg.com/celebrity/The_Gilmore_Girls_Season_8_Petition , please click on the "Digg' button underneath the large ranking button at the left hand side of the screen and your Digg vote will be entered.  Then please spread the word about the petition and the Digg link.

2)  SEND SNAIL MAIL:

Handwriting is fine if your penmanship is good because it's such a personal form of communication.  Otherwise, typing and signing and mailing by snail mail is the single BEST way to contact them.  They expect to be deluged with email and voicemail and that helps as far as it goes, but the amount of effort that it takes to write/type a letter on paper and send it in an envelope always  makes a bigger impression than email and voicemail and the like.  There's a rule of thumb that floats about in various media industries that every individual piece of correspondence that's written on paper and delivered by mail represents the sentiments of at least 7 other people.  So if literally tens of thousands of pieces of snail mail are received, that's going to make a MUCH bigger impact on them than electronic forms of mail.

There are various addresses you can send your correspondence to, which are posted on page 1 of the thread, but IMO, the people who have the most potential to help are IMO, Lauren, Alexis and the CW’s President of Entertainment, Dawn Ostroff, who is the nexus of all network realities at the CW.  They can be contacted at the following addresses:

Alexis Bledel
c/o Flutie Entertainment
6500 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Email:  Michael Flutie: [email protected]
Email:  Paul M. Brown:  [email protected]

Lauren Graham
c/o John Carrabino Management
100 North Crescent Dr.
G-400
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Ms. Dawn Ostroff, President of Entertainment
The CW Television Network
4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg 168
Burbank, CA 91522-0002
Email: [email protected]
or post your comments at the Lounge at www.cwtv.com

Peter Roth
President, Warner Brothers Television
300 Television Plaza
Burbank, CA 91505

Amy Sherman-Palladino
c/o Creative Artists Agency
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067

As the series season finale has passed, email and voicemail can become handy, but don't discount Snail Mail as the network and actors will always take Snail Mail more seriously than any other form of correspondence.  Snail Mail has become even more important now that the Upfronts have been announced, so I have a few tips/suggestions to help make you make your letters, voicemail and email as effective as possible:

* BE BRIEF:  Keep the length of your letter down to ONE side of ONE page, double space it and use a simple 10 or 12-point Times font.  (Arial font is hard to read.)   If your letter goes on for only one or two more lines beyond a page, don't sweat it, but the longer the letter is, the less of it they'll read before they move on to the next one.  Double-spacing is the exact opposite in print as it is online -- it's much  easier to read on paper than single spacing is -- and again, the need to be as brief as possible will make you more concise and to-the-point.  Conversely, single spacing will make you look a little wacky, especially if you go on for more than one page.

* BE BRIEF (AGAIN):  If you must single-space to get all you want on one page, skip a line between each paragraph as that will help maximize readability.  But definitely do not go over one side of one page at all.  And I'd suggest if you're going to do single-spacing your message should take up no more than 2/3rds of the page, not counting your signature.

* BE BRIEF (FOR VOICEMAIL AND EMAIL):  If you leave a long voicemail, it sounds like a ramble by somebody who's unstable.  Just say who you are, where you're from, your approximate age, why you like Gg and why you think it shouldn't end/why you think the season finale is not enough.  Don't beat yourself up if you think you went on for too long, though, as your nervousness will likely screw with your head.  And be sure to thank the people you're contacting for their time and consideration.

* BE POLITE: I know that there's a lot of anger and sadness going on right now, but don't unleash any of it on the person that you're writing too (s/he may not even be responsible for what's happening to the show).  Just tell them why you like the show, the actors, the stories, how it affects you, why you think it should continue, etc.  If your letter is all tone and no substance, they won't read it.  Or maybe the first person who reads it won't pass it on to someone else at the studio or directly involved with the show.

* BE POLITE (Again):   DON'T mention salary issues because it's not our place to address them.  Some form of "I hope that you are still looking for a solution that results in the show going on" would IMO be a great way to sidestep that issue.

* ADD PAPER DAISIES TO YOUR LETTER:   Find a picture of a daisy, print and cut out lots of copies of them, send a dozen or two of them with your snail mail letter to the various contact addresses.  And when I mean cut out a lot of copies of them, cut out individual squares or rectangles of the pictures, whatever shape the picture is (cutting out the outline of the daisy over and over again would, of course, be Paris-level insane).  Enclose them in the letter when you fold it so that when the person has to open the letter, the paper daisies *have* to fall out.  One creative thing to put in the mix -- maybe sub out one of the daisies and insert a Great8 Mandate logo instead.

3)  SEND EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL

The CW's comment line is 1-818-977-6878.   It is voicemail and it often (but not always) fills up by early evening -- and appears to be full the entire weekend from whenever time on Fridays it fills up.

If you are going to send an email or leave a voice mail, that’s okay as a reinforcement of your Snail Mail, but DO NOT AS AN INDIVIDUAL FLOOD ANY INDIVIDUAL ACTOR OR PERSON AT THE CW OR WARNERS WITH MULTIPLE VOICE MAILS OR E-MAILS ON THE SAME DAY.  It will do the exact opposite of what you intend because it's considered spamming and more or less harassment.[/i]  They want to hear from as many individuals as possible.  And Snail Mail is a better way to do it than either email or voicemail because it's a tangible representation of the viewership's sentiments while electronic forms of correspondence are more abstract (because you can't hold them in your hands) and therefore easy to forget.  And remember to BE POLITE AND POSITIVE.  They already know that we're all upset, we just need to reinforce our presence in terms of the sheer number of individuals contacting them.  Remember, once per day and that’s it, particularly for voicemail and email.

4) If you send mail to anyone other than Dawn Ostroff, Lauren and/or Alexis, I’m sure as heck not gonna try to discourage you (and in fact, a list of additional addresses that I've gathered is in the process of being proofread for me.  (My brain is fried.)   Wink   Just please make contacting Ms. Ostroff, Lauren and Alexis your first priority. If they get the mail, they are sure to contact everybody else involved, including Ostroff’s bosses at the CW’s corporate parent companies, CBS/Paramount and Warner Brothers, as well as the other actors.  (Or else they’ll hear it through the grapevine.)  NOTE: at this time, Alexis may be in the most need of notes of encouragement to continue the series.

5) Please send snail mail more than once a week. Two times a week is probably optimal.  Write something different each time, choose a different person each time -- a different aspect of what the show means to you, whatever.  Make it anything other than any other letter you've sent to them 'cause once they see an identical one, it registers as a form letter in their minds.

6) Please send your first or only snail mail of any given week by registered mail/return receipt.   It's more expensive than regular snail mail, but it means that someone has to sign for it and acknowledge the receipt, and perhaps they'll take the expense even more seriously than even if it were standard snail mail and thereby be more likely to read it.

7) And send them daisies if you can.  Real daisies, paper daisies, polyester daisies.  Once per week, if you can afford it, twice a month, once a month.  A different person each time, rotating between Dawn, Lauren and Alexis -- and now, Amy Sherman-Palladino (yay!) and Peter Roth.

Cool There is no 8.  That's the point.

9) CONTACT ADVERTISERS:

Divine has set up a word document containing contact information regarding the various national advertisers who placed commercials in the series season finale.  The document can be downloaded at http://root.pcmasters.at/upload/files/9907391-List%20of%20Advertisers.doc (NOTE:  This is an updated url.)   If you contact any of the advertisers, please follow the same rules as I list above and also keep in mind the following: 

* SPECIAL NOTE:  Certain Advertisers have been responsive and positive, some have been non-committal but given "We can't directly affect the fate of the show, but we value your input in how it will help us to determine how we'll choose to determine where we place our advertising in the future."  BOTH are positive responses. Even the non-committal responses probably mean that Gg writers are having an effect behind-the-scenes, so please contact advertisers whether you get the response you think you should get or not.

* Please be sure to compliment them on their support of Gg, add that you like their product if you use it (but don't lie if you don't use it) and let them know about how pleased you are for the companies' support of Gg given Gg's continued high ratings, particularly in light of how terrible the ratings are of Veronica Mars.  Don't otherwise knock VM (it's a good show that, unfortunately has no potential whatsoever to grow in the ratings), but let them know something like, "If the CW is alienating the viewership by cancelling both the high-rated Gilmore Girls and the low-rated Veronica Mars (whose fanbase is probably a subset of Gilmore Girls’ fanbase), doesn't it make sense for you as an advertiser to demand that The CW keep Gilmore Girls in order to retrieve  the goodwill of that viewership and thereby make The CW a much better outlet for your product?" 

* Please, do NOT copy what I wrote word-for-word.  It's not that I'm withholding permission, it's just that letters that are written with the same wording are considered "astroturf," a type of spamming particular to letter-writing campaigns.  Speak/write from the heart about why you like the show/what the show means to you, what you know about what the ratings mean and that you would appreciate the advertisers' support since the networks unveil their new fall schedules to you advertisers next week.  As I said above, BE POLITE, BE ORIGINAL -- the advertisers want to know about your likes and dislikes as it helps them to decide where they're going to put their television advertising dollars.  It's okay to tell the advertisers that you're mad at the network, just don't do it in a way that even implies that you might be mad at the advertisers as the current cancelled state of the show is not their fault.  After all, they'd rather have the show with the higher ratings, y'know.

10) Write to this CW weblog at:  http://blogs.trb.com/network/cwsource/2007/05/rumorville_a_gilmore_girls_tv.html   .   It asks about how you feel about the news that Amy is interested in doing a 2-hour movie version of the show.  I managed to swing the conversation a little in one of my own posts to the blog page, asking everybody to not take wanting to see a season 8 as a given and instead say if they'd want to see a season 8 rather than *just* a movie.

11)  AOL is currently doing a Best and Worst of TV 2007 poll at:  http://television.aol.com/feature/tv-season-end-best-worst-poll .  There are twenty questions, three of them (including question #20) have Gilmore Girls-related choices.  The winners are going to be announced on June 18th, so until the vote actually closes, vote early, vote often!

12)  Moviefone/Cinematical is currently doing a "Have Steve and Lauren Interview Each Other" campaign at their website http://www.httwww.cinematical.com/2007/06/04/steve-carell-and-lauren-graham-ask-evan-almighty-stars-a-ques/ in conjunction with their upcoming movie, Evan Almighty (coming to a theater near you on June 21st).  There's no telling when they'll do the interview, so post your questions in the comment section.  It's okay to add up to three links to your question(s) in the comments section, but do not post ONLY links in your comments as that's spam and it would make us look bad.  And besides, you do want Lauren or Steve to ask your question(s), right?  I didn't know about this event until someone posted it to the alt.tv.gilmore-girls newsgroup and I'm #42 on the page, so you can see that there were a LOT of Gilmore-related questions even before I posted there, so feel free to ask even more Gilmore questions.   Registration may be required (if you already have an AOL email address, you're already signed up as it's an AOL-owned site) and once you've submitted your questions(s), your post will not be posted until you click on an confirmation email.

-- Rob

-------------------------
Season 8:  Because, well, even though the residuals for commercials are *insane,* we don't want Lauren to do too many of them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:01:40 am by ShutUpRob » Logged
zu
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6227 on: June 14, 2007, 10:54:35 am »

hey guys! I dont post htat much but I have been reading this forum for a long time, as I´m a huge fan of the show... I think is a little sad that nobody has answered to this amazing efforts to put the show back again and I do hope we can get an answer soon.

I havent foound anyting related with this website you wanted to create, and I havent been able to read the forum in a week, so I can´t catch up with each page, I just wanted to sday that if you still have the idea of doing a website to promote   the mandate, I will offer myself to do it. I must be clear about I´m not either a designer or that good with the internet pages, but I have done a couple of websites and if you give me an exact idea about how yu want the website and we keep it simple, I´m sure I can do something..

anyway, you can contact me by private message and i´M doing my part sending letters and signing petitions. I also want a decent end for one of the best shows ever...  Smiley
Chrissi
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #6228 on: June 14, 2007, 11:29:03 am »

oh no,i missed her this year - again Sad
last year i couldn't get into the chatroom but waited till 2am
and this year...i didn't know she'd try again
no no no!!! Angry

but she was funny...i liked it Smiley

btw: who are the postcard people?
she didn't say anything about the daisies or the photos Sad
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:32:26 am by Chrissi » Logged

...angel without wings
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: June 14, 2007, 12:02:01 pm »

Ahh i knew it was Lauren in the special K commercials!!!  Jeez that was bugging me!!
Chrissi
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: June 14, 2007, 12:04:43 pm »

can someone please tell me what's going one with a commercial?
i didn't get it Sad
where can i watch it?
what's she doing in it?

thanks Smiley

...angel without wings
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6231 on: June 14, 2007, 12:13:22 pm »

Woah .. a lot is going on in here .. I have been reading constantly, but didn't want to (couldn't) post earlier.

Like Rob said, it's not the first time, the the mood is tensed here and there are always people who have another opinion on things - I just the way how they express it .. but I don't wanna start anything new, so I'll stop here.

Just one thing - I really appreciate, what you (Rob) are doing here. I don't think you're doing a horrible job! It's great that you keep everyone updated and put so much time and effort into this matter!
But I am also proud for the work and dedication everyone else has put in the mandate! Everyone's so supportive & creative.
We have to face the fact, that don't have as many visitors and participants as we had like 1-2 months ago, but we can't blame anyone who was satisfied with the end or just doesn't believe anymore that s8 will happen (even I am struggling some days), but still spreading the word is going to help to drag new people here.

I loved the latest interviews with Lauren .. Now I don't wanna read to much into what Lauren said & how she did, but it's a fact that her expression concerning the ending of GG has changed! And I think that's great cause I don't have a feeling anymore that she just "ignores" what the fans are thinking. It's also great to hear that she thanks the fans for all the support - it's always great to hear that you can personally reach somebody with the things you do.

Rob, I can't wait to read about yours and Heather's newest campaign - I am so excited, but I am sure it will be GREAT! Wink

Thanks for everyone who's spreading the word about the petition. Just so know, Junkie and I already to almost every german-website (admin) and also many english ones. Later on I'll check the pages again and see how often the link got posted. I do however have a few italian & spanish sites - so if everyone does speak on of these languages - please PM me and I'll send you the links.

@Chrissi: I haven't heard about it before the interview either - at first at thought there are talking about our picture-book .. well, apparently they didn't Sad  ... some people from another board (don't know which though) organized this postcard campaign where they collected postcards from the fans and sent/gave it to Lauren. I think someone explained it in this thread some pages before that.

Nice day/evening everyone Smiley

CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: June 14, 2007, 12:19:06 pm »

ETA:  Later in the transcript, Lauren asked the audience, "Why do you want a movie? I'm curious. What would you like to see?"

Uh, let's write to Lauren what we want to see in a season 8 and even a 2-hour movie!  Which means it's time to post another edition of: 

Thats what I was wondering too!
Its funny no one answered that...
We might as well tell her what we want. *sarcastic sigh*

can someone please tell me what's going one with a commercial?
i didn't get it Sad
where can i watch it?
what's she doing in it?

thanks Smiley

Lauren is in a new Special K commercial.
Well, it's just her voice.
I don't know where the link to the newer one is, but a Christmas one is right here. http://youtube.com/watch?v=tHkPUvuDNMQ
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:21:07 pm by CathyCoffee » Logged

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: June 14, 2007, 12:24:22 pm »

hmm.. well im not quite sure how i feel about this 2-hour movie im hearing alot about on the radio. Sure i would love for them to come back in any way.. but i was more hoping for another season. To me movies just dont seem as interesting as tv shows; especially if this one isnt going to be for a while since it will be a "reunion". If thats all we can get.. thats great and i would love to watch it. but im really hoping for season 8.. im not saying the movie will be bad or anything, im just saying if I got to choose over the 2, i would deffinatly do a season; even if it was a shortened one.

sarah =)
Chrissi
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #6234 on: June 14, 2007, 12:32:40 pm »

@divine and cathycoffee: thanks for your answers Smiley
if anyone sees the commercial on the internet,please post it Wink

wow i can imagine: sitting in front of the tv,not noticing the commercial very well
and then--> Lauren's voice! that has to be quite strange Wink
has she ever said something about the K-commercials?

love,
chrissi
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:34:45 pm by Chrissi » Logged

...angel without wings
ShutUpRob
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #6235 on: June 14, 2007, 12:33:37 pm »

hmm.. well im not quite sure how i feel about this 2-hour movie im hearing alot about on the radio. Sure i would love for them to come back in any way.. but i was more hoping for another season. To me movies just dont seem as interesting as tv shows; especially if this one isnt going to be for a while since it will be a "reunion". If thats all we can get.. thats great and i would love to watch it. but im really hoping for season 8.. im not saying the movie will be bad or anything, im just saying if I got to choose over the 2, i would deffinatly do a season; even if it was a shortened one.

That's the thing to keep in mind:  she was soliciting questions from the chat, which, IMO, means that, whether she's realizing it or not, she opened up the question to us answering "a 2-hour movie is not enough, there are too many dangling plot threads, so it needs more space and here's why . . ." and then go ahead and list any combination of the many unresolved story points that are most important to you.  Don't say, "Because I miss the show,"  "Because I love the show,"  "Because the show must go on" or any other vague one-liner.  I've listed the story threads that I think must be resolved and why I think they need to be resolved in something more than just a 2-hour movie -- but even just list the story threads that you want to see resolved would be enough to include in a short, one-page letter to her about what you'd like to see in a real Gg final season.

-- Rob

------------------------
Season 8:  Because the door is now open.
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: June 14, 2007, 01:02:20 pm »

very true. thanks rob

sarah =)
EmilyCaroline
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #6237 on: June 14, 2007, 02:04:38 pm »

We're really falling behind on Teavee!!  Help!!! Embarrassed
timtoy
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #6238 on: June 14, 2007, 02:57:51 pm »

Je n'ai fait que proposer les divers sites. Aucune demande n'a été envoyée.
:/

Are there belgium fan on the forum ?

stefou83  Thank you so much for all your help getting the word out about the petition link. Could you please look at the other sites and see if you are able to e-mail the webmaster of the site about the petition link.

So I wrote an English and French E-Mail to these sites bellow, but i'm not sure what will happen since 2 sites are in German and the other i think is in Italian or Spanish. Lets cross our fingers.

www.gilmoregirls.de
www.gilmoregirls-online.de
www.gilmoregirlsweb.altervista.org

If someone on this board speaks German, Spanish or Italian, please send them an E-Mail as well. I think I should get back to work now... Smiley

Thanks!

Hello !

The webmaster of the german website speak english verry goed ! Other european website is www.mundogilmore.com
One spanish website about Gilmore Girls. I speak spanish, you can send this in a spanish mail

"Hola,

Podrias poner una banera para el "Grat8mandate" ? Es une petition para que Las Chicas Gilmore (Gilmore Girls) vuevlan con une 8 temporada en los Estados Unidos por el Canal CW.

Gracias.

El link de la petition es (LINK)

Chau,

Name of the member"

In french too :

"Bonjour,

Pourriez vous mettre la banniere concernant la pétition du Great8Mandate pour essayer d'obtenir une saison 8 de Gilmore Girls aux Etats Unis sur la chaine CW.

Merci d'avance,

Name of the member"

For information, I search other website for the petition link !

www.laurengrahamweb.net (french)
http://gilmoreonline.altervista.org/main.html (italien and english)

Bye bye, Tim'
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:04:42 pm by timtoy » Logged
Junkie
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

We NEED season 8! Keep on fighting! ;-)

View Profile
« Reply #6239 on: June 14, 2007, 03:36:20 pm »

Je n'ai fait que proposer les divers sites. Aucune demande n'a été envoyée.
:/

Are there belgium fan on the forum ?

stefou83  Thank you so much for all your help getting the word out about the petition link. Could you please look at the other sites and see if you are able to e-mail the webmaster of the site about the petition link.

So I wrote an English and French E-Mail to these sites bellow, but i'm not sure what will happen since 2 sites are in German and the other i think is in Italian or Spanish. Lets cross our fingers.

www.gilmoregirls.de
www.gilmoregirls-online.de
www.gilmoregirlsweb.altervista.org

If someone on this board speaks German, Spanish or Italian, please send them an E-Mail as well. I think I should get back to work now... Smiley

Thanks!
i speak german and i've already contacted those sites last week. divine found like 60 Gg pages, and she, KuKuLeNiLeNi and i have written to all of them. i don't know if they have received any responses yet because i haven't been online for a while. i only got 4 replies so far... anyway, that's better than nothing. they all have put the petition link to their sites!  Wink thanks for writing to those pages anyway!  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: