The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 11:51:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765038 times)
monicamazing
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5550 on: May 26, 2007, 03:58:02 pm »

Name: Monica Sullens
Location (city and state, or country as the case may be): Greer, South Carolina
Any members of your household interested in a season 8, and their ages: Mary (46), Max (19)

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: May 26, 2007, 04:06:28 pm »

My name is: Jillian A. Seaman

My Grandmother and cousin are also fans but I would rather PM their info then have it on public display.

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: May 26, 2007, 05:40:59 pm »

My Grandmother and cousin are also fans but I would rather PM their info then have it on public display.
Is there a reason everyone is doing this?  I'll gladly put my name, but what is it.  Have i missed something?

--Kara =]]

goofymickey
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: May 26, 2007, 05:44:18 pm »

Name: Lital Amos
heatherkilpatrick
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: May 26, 2007, 05:54:38 pm »

Is there a reason everyone is doing this?  I'll gladly put my name, but what is it.  Have i missed something?

--Kara =]]

Hey Kara,

I am compiling a list of the Season 8 supporters and where they're from.  Later this week, I'm sending press releases and statistics about the supporters of Gilmore Girls (ages, demographics, locale, etc.) to major dailies and the local papers in my area.  I'm basically making a "media packet," that can be sent anywhere -- to papers, magazines, even broadcast.  So I've asked everyone to fill that out and either post it, or PM it to me if they're more comfortable with it so I can start putting together the data.  Smiley

Thanks!
Heather

We don't know how to say goodbye to you, we're not good at things that we don't want to do. (So we won't.)
"It's unfortunate that, I think, a lot of those fans are going to think there isn't closure," says Liza Weil. "Hopefully, there won't be toilet paper in the trees of all the writers."
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: May 26, 2007, 05:55:52 pm »

Name:     Sarah S. (Do you need last names? If so, PM me and I'll give it to you. I don't want my last name on the open thread.)

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
heatherkilpatrick
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: May 26, 2007, 05:58:09 pm »

Name:     Sarah S. (Do you need last names? If so, PM me and I'll give it to you. I don't want my last name on the open thread.)

Sara,

It's not mandatory or anything -- I don't want you to anything you're not comfortable with.  Some people are, and that will be useful because when I submit the press release and the demographical content to major papers and I say "there are people in your area supporting this," and if they were to ask Heidi, Rob or even myself who they were for any sort of article interview (it's a long shot, but it's a possibility, since papers are usually concerned with local interests) we could give them a name.  So you can make the call here -- it's no big deal to me one way or the other! Smiley

Thanks so much!
Heather

We don't know how to say goodbye to you, we're not good at things that we don't want to do. (So we won't.)
"It's unfortunate that, I think, a lot of those fans are going to think there isn't closure," says Liza Weil. "Hopefully, there won't be toilet paper in the trees of all the writers."
Stars Hollw Girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -3

View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: May 26, 2007, 06:10:15 pm »

Interesting.  As of sometime today, the Jeep has been pulled from its eBay listing.  As in the notice says that the listing was cancelled.

-- Rob

It was sold to someone outside of Ebay members. That's why.
heatherkilpatrick
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: May 26, 2007, 06:27:13 pm »

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm reaching out to a few other Gilmore Girls fansites.  I've recently contacted the webmaster of Crazy-Internet-People.com, a website dedicated to Gilmore Girls news and spoilers.  They got their name from Lauren Graham who talked about the "crazy internet people" in an interview years ago.  I've let them know what we're up to and asked them to place a link to us or information or both on their main page. 

We need to unite!  If any of you know of any other Gilmore Girls sites or anything, please let them know what we're doing!  The more people we can join with, the better!  There are more than 9,000 of us out there that are disgruntled -- we know this!  Smiley

Keep it up guys -- and encourage your friends to join up!

--Heather

Nvr2old4GG
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: May 26, 2007, 07:15:59 pm »

Janet Morgan
Age 55
Warren, OH

Bledel82
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 119

View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: May 26, 2007, 07:16:48 pm »

Is the Jeep still on ebay? if it is could someone send me the url so i can check it out? Smiley Thankyou

^ Thanks ImAGilmoreGirl Pleased
~Twilight Obsessed~
1000YellowDaisies
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: May 26, 2007, 07:23:08 pm »

Name: Jessica Hall
Others in my house who are TOTALLY BUMMED Sad about how things ended: Debbie (52) Zach (17)

Fight Keep on fighting for season 8!!! Fight

~Jess~
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r237/lorelaiandrory14/dance.jpg[img]
chanelthenerd
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: May 26, 2007, 07:25:47 pm »

Name: Chanel J
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: May 26, 2007, 07:30:43 pm »

Me and Britney missed Letterman! She fell asleep on the funfacts and i fell asleep on the commercial after the fun facts. if i was sitting up instead of laying down i wouldnt have missed it....grr! but ill just see it on youtube.

I havent read the passed few pages cuz I was gone so can someone fill me in on why everyone is posting their name, age and location? thanks!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
TheRealRoryGilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: May 26, 2007, 07:34:43 pm »

The one on the left had a California plate.   Grin 
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »