The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 02:59:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1733651 times)
lizsh
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

Gilmore Girls Season 8!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5340 on: May 21, 2007, 04:11:39 pm »

Okay all: here's the rough draft of the press release... PLEASE let me know if I'm missing something, or something needs to be fixed.

Please Note: If you would like a copy of this: please PM[/u] me, and I will send you a copy of it. These should be sent to local news stations (your local affliate of the CW), newspapers, whoever you can get to read it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GilmoreGirls.org Hosts Great8Mandate
The Great8Mandate supports various projects to encourage a 13-episode Season 8 of Gilmore Girls starting Fall 2008.
May 20, 2007:  The Great8Mandate, formed by GilmoreGirls.org owner Heidi on February 4, 2007, is currently sponsoring several projects to show fan support for a Season 8.  Projects include:
•   Letter writing to Ms. Dawn Ostroff, President of Entertainment at the CW network, Ms. Alexis Bledel, who plays Rory Gilmore, Lauren Graham, who plays Lorelei Gilmore, and other cast members.
•   Voicemail calls to the CW viewer comment line.
•   Project: Alexis: support Ms. Alexis Bledel at her taping of The Late Show With David Letterman
•   Poster Project: send large scale posters that support the Great8Mandate, and ask for another 13 episodes
•   Contact Gilmore Girl Advertisers: Contact advertisers, and ask for their support of the Great8Mandate
•   Operation Daisy Duke: Send bouquets of yellow daisies to Ms. Dawn Ostroff, Ms. Alexis Bledel, Ms. Lauren Graham, and other cast members.
•   Photo Campaign: Pictures from participants that show their support
•   CD: Favorite shows that represent Gilmore Girls sent to Ms. Ostroff
•   Advertising videos: videos on YouTube.com
•   Voting sessions on Teavee.com, SaveOneShow Poll on E! Online (Gilmore Girls placed first on this poll), and SaveMyShow.com.
It has been made known that several of the Gilmore Girls cast members are surprised at the ending of the show. Ms. Graham, on Ellen, said that she was surprised at the sudden ending. She said, during her interview with TV Guide! that, “I feel that way (relieved), which is not without feeling mixed and thankful for the experience.” Mr. Scott Paterson, who plays Luke Danes in the show, said, “So many things went through me when I heard the news. I wasn't terribly shocked. I know a lot of people were very optimistic, but I wasn't one of them,” upon hearing of the news. 
   Also moved by the cancellation of Gilmore Girls was Ms. Kelly Bishop, who plays Emily Gilmore. As she said, "There's so much written into that script, it almost seemed as if -- certainly with my character, certainly with Lorelai and Luke -- that we were ready to move on to the next story line. That we were ready to begin the next season in the very next moment . . . I see a series of dots after the last scene of the show, rather than a period, or better yet, an exclamation point. I felt like the bottom dropped out. I thought [the 13-episode season] was excellent because we could really wrap up the stories nice and neat and kind of give the audience a chance to say goodbye." Mr. Edward Herrmann, who plays Richard Gilmore, was not quit as well. “You don't have the emotionally satisfying moments. After seven years, each of those storylines needs its own episode, almost." Ms. Liza Weil, who plays Paris Geller, said, "It's unfortunate that, I think, a lot of those fans are going to think there isn't closure." Many of the other cast members of Gilmore Girls sare also upset about the sudden cancellation of the show.
The CW Upfront also was not a hit with members of the press that attended, and the loss of Gilmore Girls certainly did not seem to help matters. As Mr. Michael Ausiello said in response to the Upfront, “Heading back to the office to bang my head against the wall.” Supporters of the Great8Mandate hope that this negative feedback will spark ideas to bring back Gilmore Girls for a 13-episode Season 8.
The GilmoreGirls.Org members wish to recognize the time and effort that has been put into the pervious seven seasons, but wish to ask for another 13 episodes to close up loose ends. They wish to have a short season as it was to be before it was announced that Gilmore Girls would not return for another season.

HELP SAVE GILMORE GIRLS!!! Season 8!
lizsh
Town Resident

Gilmore Girls Season 8!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5341 on: May 21, 2007, 04:41:22 pm »

Teavee.com Update:
We have moved into 5th place again!!!
Current vote total is 59558. Rank is #5. (5024 away from #4 and 1076 ahead of #6)
1. One Tree Hill
2. Veronica Mars
3. Stargate SG-1
4. JAG
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Xena: Warrior Princess
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9. McLeod's Daughters
10. Supernatural

SaveMyShow.com Results:
Yes     97 %   17848
No, Cancel It    3 %   611
I Don't Care Either Way    0 %   19

Great work everyone!! Keep on voting!

(Sorry for the double post- just too much stuff to fit in one!)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:42:39 pm by lizsh » Logged

HELP SAVE GILMORE GIRLS!!! Season 8!
ShutUpRob
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #5342 on: May 21, 2007, 04:47:56 pm »

the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women and other young adults

Hi Rob,

It reads like a breeze; I had one little nit concerning the wording of "...young women and other young adults..."

Worded that way seems to imply that there's more than one other young adult group, other than women.

Saying "young women and men" is worse, though, as well as a bit misleading. I'd say either leave it alone and let it be a bit dodgy; or simply nix and other young adults

Happy B'day, btw!

Mike

I hear what all of you are saying about this and am trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into the draft -- the thing is that I am talking about target demographics at that point, the network's target demographics are young women, so it's going to be pretty delicate to incorporate the show's appeal to other demographics, which are what the advertisers look at more than they look at aggregate (total) ratings.  They (both the network and advertisers want to hear about the show's appeal to young women more than they want to hear about any other audience.  That's certianly not supposed to be a disincentive for others to sign the petition.

PS to LGLD:  Yeah, I know that some people didn't like the season finale at all, but in large part, a good proportion of the viewers enjoyed the season finale as a season finale and yet still thought it made an inappropriate series finale, so I'm trying to reflect my impression of those views and keep the petition positive.  Don't worry, though, you'll have the additional comments field to disagree with me on that one, that's what it's there for.  Wink

Okay, so here's the new draft -- what I changed regarding your concerns is in bold italics.  I've also tweaked it a little elsewhere for the sake of clarity, which I've marked in simple italics.

-------------------------

We, the undersigned, are the viewers and fans of Gilmore Girls who, while we greatly enjoyed the seventh season finale, feel that it is not sufficient as a series finale.  We were taken off-guard by the suddenness of the cancellation announcement and furthermore, many of us have read interviews various actors have given to the media about how upset they were about the abruptness of the season finale (no matter how much we may like it as a story) and agree with their sentiments that the seventh season finale should not be the series finale.  However, we also recognize and respect the objectives, the sentiments and the exhaustion issues of the parties involved and how those factors influenced how the negotiations for an eighth season of Gilmore Girls collapsed.  We do not pass judgment on any of the parties toward which this petition is directed.

We request that The CW network and the necessary actors, Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel, reconsider whatever differences they have, and reach a compromise to return Gilmore Girls to The CW’s schedule during the 2007-2008 television season.  We believe that the series should get the final season that it deserves. We believe that the show’s ongoing success as The CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, as the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and as a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations calls for the show's return.  We believe that the show should come back either as a full season of 22 episodes returning in the fall or a half-season of 13 episodes returning in the spring, or as any other compromise that results in the continuation of the series for the number of episodes needed to more convincingly close the series.  Finally, we urge that the show return in a way that addresses both the actors' concerns and the needs of The CW.

Please bring back the Gilmore Girls for, at the very least, one more season.

Does that work?

-- Rob

PS:  24's season finale starts in 10 minutes, so I'll be back after that to check up on what you guys think.  I'd like to get the petition logged tonight so that it can get going as soon as possible.

------------------------
Season 8:  Because Gilmore Girls keeps NCIS on its toes.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 04:50:29 pm by ShutUpRob » Logged
closemike
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: May 21, 2007, 05:18:37 pm »

We believe that the show’s ongoing success as The CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, as the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and as a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations calls for the show's return...

Does that work?

Ouch  the subject and predicate are miles apart (success/calls) making "generations calls" sound wrong, though it is technically correct. I would throw in a couple of hyphens after "generations", just so the reader slows down right there and reads that sentence correctly.

OR move the subject and predicate together:

We believe that the show’s ongoing success calls for the show's return. It is
the CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations.

OR

Gilmore Girls is the CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season,  the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations. We believe such ongoing success calls for the show's return.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 05:37:54 pm by closemike » Logged
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5344 on: May 21, 2007, 06:30:56 pm »

What I dont get is that this show is a "Family" show. Well to me it is at least, because my family and I (ages ranging from 8 to 70) love this show! All my cousins, aunts, mom, grandma and I come and watch the show together! It's just something we do on Tuesday nights because you can watch this show together..It's good for all age groups! So this doesn't make sense to me, if they wanted just "teenagers" to watch this show, then they should make the show to seem more of a teenagerish show. And that would be lame for sure (I'm a teenager [16 years old] and I'm saying that personally.) and I would hope that they never do that to the show.

Last Tuesday night I had to usher a band concert for Tri-M and 3 of my friends who were ushering with me, we were all like, what in the heck are we doing here? It's the Gilmore Girls Finale! [I already had it on TiVo] but the others had to frantically call and make sure someone was recording it. But we all sat there and talked about how this show shouldn't end yet and we talked about who Rory was best with. And that Luke and Lorelai of course had to end up together.

Then later that night we all talked after the show and we all agreed on the same thing. That Gilmore Girls has so much life left to it. Whether you get 16 episodes or 22 episodes. It just needs more, we were just kind of left hanging it seems. I don't feel like we were really ready for this, even they agreed that we deserved time to get used to the fact that the show was ending. Maybe that's why we still feel left hanging.

I dont know .. I still feel gyped in a way.
I need to go to sleep haha.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:39:20 pm by Lauren xx 424 » Logged

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5345 on: May 21, 2007, 06:36:50 pm »

I like the way that it reads, Rob, sounds good to me.  I can't believe how fast this board moves, it is great to see all the support.  I've sent a couple more letters over the weekend, gotta keep it going!

Okay, and so if this is any "contact" I recieved an autographed picture from Lauren today in the mail. Sadly no letter, but autograph none-the-less.  Thought I would share. 

Good work everyone, keep it up!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:39:25 pm by ObessedwithGG » Logged

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
tsmurphygirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5346 on: May 21, 2007, 06:54:01 pm »

I just found this....I know it's not about GG, but it is about a show (Passions) that was going to get canned.  Looks like DirecTV picked them up.  Wasn't there talk at one time about GG getting picked up by Fox or DirecTV???  Look at all the nice things DirecTV has to say about Passions...wish the CW would take some lessons from them. I hope this link works......

http://www.nbc.com/Passions/news/dtv_press_release.shtml/

Check out the bold:

"Passions fans no longer need to mourn the demise of their beloved program as it has found new life on DIRECTV," said Eric Shanks, executive vice president of Entertainment for DIRECTV. "We care about this show and are extremely proud to give it an exclusive home here at DIRECTV."

"This new arrangement with DIRECTV is truly a landmark development that allows NBC Universal to extend the Passions brand in a fresh and entirely new way, to DIRECTV’s 16 million homes," said Marc Graboff, president, NBC Universal Television, West Coast. "It will reward the dedicated fans of the daytime drama who can continue to enjoy it on DIRECTV and also opens up a great new model for other television programs to find new life on other non-traditional platforms."

It's at least inspiring, and leads me to believe anything can happen. Lets keep at it, but maybe if we hit a brick wall with Dawn and the CW, we could appeal to other means.  Long live Gilmome Girls!!!
Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5347 on: May 21, 2007, 07:06:11 pm »

just done some voting on savemyshow, stands at 97% with 17933

and teavee, just finished there, now at 59986 Rank no 5
4861 away from 4 and 1161 away from 6
tsmurphygirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5348 on: May 21, 2007, 07:12:00 pm »

Lookie, Lookie what I found!!!!!  I clicked on a link after reading about DirecTV picking up Passions and stumbled upon a 2007 TV Viewer Panel.  Fair warning, you must be 16 or older to participate and it is pretty lengthy....however, Gilmore Girls is still listed in the lineups and you are able to vote for how often you watch all the shows listed.  It also asks about your demographics.  There is also a link at the bottom for sending feedback and questions to this marketing reasearch.  Whoo hoo, this could be another avenue for us.  When you have a few minutes, fill it out and it might give us some more leverage!!!!  I just filled mine out as asked to be sent further surveys concerning TV shows.

http://www2.rresults.com/1809998/default.cfm?id=0&s=3&CFID=2542997&CFTOKEN=73027046

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:14:58 pm by tsmurphygirl » Logged
Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5349 on: May 21, 2007, 07:55:48 pm »

on savemyshow we are over 18000 votes
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5350 on: May 21, 2007, 08:18:05 pm »

in red is an error
Okay all: here's the rough draft of the press release... PLEASE let me know if I'm missing something, or something needs to be fixed.

Please Note: If you would like a copy of this: please PM me, and I will send you a copy of it. These should be sent to local news stations (your local affliate of the CW), newspapers, whoever you can get to read it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GilmoreGirls.org Hosts Great8Mandate
The Great8Mandate supports various projects to encourage a 13-episode Season 8 of Gilmore Girls starting Fall 2008.
May 20, 2007:  The Great8Mandate, formed by GilmoreGirls.org owner Heidi on February 4, 2007, is currently sponsoring several projects to show fan support for a Season 8.  Projects include:
•   Letter writing to Ms. Dawn Ostroff, President of Entertainment at the CW network, Ms. Alexis Bledel, who plays Rory Gilmore, Lauren Graham, who plays Lorelei Gilmore, and other cast members.
•   Voicemail calls to the CW viewer comment line.
•   Project: Alexis: support Ms. Alexis Bledel at her taping of The Late Show With David Letterman
•   Poster Project: send large scale posters that support the Great8Mandate, and ask for another 13 episodes
•   Contact Gilmore Girl Advertisers: Contact advertisers, and ask for their support of the Great8Mandate
•   Operation Daisy Duke: Send bouquets of yellow daisies to Ms. Dawn Ostroff, Ms. Alexis Bledel, Ms. Lauren Graham, and other cast members.
•   Photo Campaign: Pictures from participants that show their support
•   CD: Favorite shows that represent Gilmore Girls sent to Ms. Ostroff
•   Advertising videos: videos on YouTube.com
•   Voting sessions on Teavee.com, SaveOneShow Poll on E! Online (Gilmore Girls placed first on this poll), and SaveMyShow.com.
It has been made known that several of the Gilmore Girls cast members are surprised at the ending of the show. Ms. Graham, on Ellen, said that she was surprised at the sudden ending. She said, during her interview with TV Guide! that, “I feel that way (relieved), which is not without feeling mixed and thankful for the experience.” Mr. Scott Paterson, who plays Luke Danes in the show, said, “So many things went through me when I heard the news. I wasn't terribly shocked. I know a lot of people were very optimistic, but I wasn't one of them,” upon hearing of the news. 
   Also moved by the cancellation of Gilmore Girls was Ms. Kelly Bishop, who plays Emily Gilmore. As she said, "There's so much written into that script, it almost seemed as if -- certainly with my character, certainly with Lorelai and Luke -- that we were ready to move on to the next story line. That we were ready to begin the next season in the very next moment . . . I see a series of dots after the last scene of the show, rather than a period, or better yet, an exclamation point. I felt like the bottom dropped out. I thought [the 13-episode season] was excellent because we could really wrap up the stories nice and neat and kind of give the audience a chance to say goodbye." Mr. Edward Herrmann, who plays Richard Gilmore, was not quit as well. “You don't have the emotionally satisfying moments. After seven years, each of those storylines needs its own episode, almost." Ms. Liza Weil, who plays Paris Geller, said, "It's unfortunate that, I think, a lot of those fans are going to think there isn't closure." Many of the other cast members of Gilmore Girls are also upset about the sudden cancellation of the show.
The CW Upfront also was not a hit with members of the press that attended, and the loss of Gilmore Girls certainly did not seem to help matters. As Mr. Michael Ausiello said in response to the Upfront, “Heading back to the office to bang my head against the wall.” Supporters of the Great8Mandate hope that this negative feedback will spark ideas to bring back Gilmore Girls for a 13-episode Season 8.
The GilmoreGirls.Org members wish to recognize the time and effort that has been put into the pervious seven seasons, but wish to ask for another 13 episodes to close up loose ends. They wish to have a short season as it was to be before it was announced that Gilmore Girls would not return for another season.
closemike
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5351 on: May 21, 2007, 08:31:35 pm »

in red is an error

is 2008 a typo? 

Also, Scott Patterson....2 t's

pervious=previous

Mike
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:52:48 pm by closemike » Logged
ShutUpRob

View Profile
« Reply #5352 on: May 21, 2007, 08:46:22 pm »

We believe that the show’s ongoing success as The CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, as the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and as a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations calls for the show's return...

Does that work?

Ouch  the subject and predicate are miles apart (success/calls) making "generations calls" sound wrong, though it is technically correct. I would throw in a couple of hyphens after "generations", just so the reader slows down right there and reads that sentence correctly.

OR move the subject and predicate together:

We believe that the show’s ongoing success calls for the show's return. It is
the CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations.

OR

Gilmore Girls is the CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season,  the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations. We believe such ongoing success calls for the show's return.

I like the second option you gave and am going to use that -- I've actually had a hard time breaking down some of my run-on sentences, which was what I was already hitting with that draft.  I had also broken ulp a couple of other run-on sentences in an earlier draft that I didn't post.  The original was 4 full paragraphs, to boot!  So I hope everyone understands where my screen name comes from.  Wink

I did some more tweaking, integrating your second option into the draft, then tweaked a couple of other things for style.

---------------------

We, the undersigned, are the viewers and fans of Gilmore Girls who, while we greatly enjoyed the seventh season finale, feel that it is not sufficient as a series finale.  We were taken off-guard by the suddenness of the cancellation announcement and furthermore, many of us have read interviews various actors have given to the media about how upset they were about the abruptness of the season finale (no matter how much we may like it as a story) and agree with their sentiments that the seventh season finale should not be the series finale.  However, we also recognize and respect the objectives, the sentiments and the exhaustion issues of the parties involved and how those factors influenced how the negotiations for an eighth season of Gilmore Girls collapsed.  We do not pass judgment on any of the parties toward which this petition is directed.

We request that The CW network and the necessary actors, Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel, reconsider whatever differences they have and build a compromise that would return Gilmore Girls to the network’s schedule during the 2007-2008 television season.  We urge that the show return in a way that addresses both the actors' concerns and the needs of the network, whether as a full season of 22 episodes returning in the fall or as a half-season of 13 episodes returning in the spring or as any other compromise that results in the continuation of the series to a more natural, less forced conclusion.  Gilmore Girls is The CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations. We believe such ongoing success calls for the show's return. We believe that the show should come back.

------------------------

So I've spell-checked it a couple of times and think that if I edit it anymore, I'll scream.  That's the petition, and I'll post the URL for it once it's processed.  BTW, I know there's some implied redundancy in the phrase "more natural, less forced conclusion" but I thought that the original version of the phrase "more natural, less rushed" conclusion would backfire because the rush of the last 15 minutes of the season finale was IMO paradoxically a natural part of its point as a season finale but also totally forced in the context of it having to carry the absurd weight of a series finale.

-- Rob

Season 8:  Because we also want to know what Kirk's "Mick" phase was all about.
closemike
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5353 on: May 21, 2007, 09:01:08 pm »

[

We request that The CW network and the necessary actors, Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel, reconsider whatever differences they have and build a compromise that would return Gilmore Girls to the network’s schedule during the 2007-2008 television season.  We urge that the show return in a way that addresses both the actors' concerns and the needs of the network, whether as a full season of 22 episodes returning in the fall or as a half-season of 13 episodes returning in the spring or as any other compromise that results in the continuation of the series to a more natural, less forced conclusion.  Gilmore Girls is The CW’s #2 rated scripted series overall for the 2006-2007 season, the #2 rated series for its timeslot in its target demographics of young women, and a classic family series with tremendous continuing appeal to viewers of all generations. We believe such ongoing success calls for the show's return. We believe that the show should come back.

------------------------

So I've spell-checked it a couple of times and think that if I edit it anymore, I'll scream.  That's the petition, and I'll post the URL for it once it's processed.  BTW, I know there's some implied redundancy in the phrase "more natural, less forced conclusion" but I thought that the original version of the phrase "more natural, less rushed" conclusion would backfire because the rush of the last 15 minutes of the season finale was IMO paradoxically a natural part of its point as a season finale but also totally forced in the context of it having to carry the absurd weight of a series finale.

-- Rob

Season 8:  Because we also want to know what Kirk's "Mick" phase was all about.

No errors that I can see--I also threw it in AOL mail-write which has a good spell check, all appears aye okay; not to mention it reads like butter now Smiley

Mike
ShutUpRob

View Profile
« Reply #5354 on: May 21, 2007, 09:07:25 pm »

No errors that I can see--I also threw it in AOL mail-write which has a good spell check, all appears aye okay; not to mention it reads like butter now Smiley

Mike

Very cool!  I've posted it to PetitionsOnline and am just waiting for the verification email now.

Thanks for the help,
Rob

ETA the following PS:  Reminder -- don't forget to call the CW comment line at 1-818-977-6878 in the morning.  Let's get the comment line filled before the VM fans get a chance to do it.  Phone lines were full no later than about 5pm PT on Monday, so if we can get them full even earlier (by midday PT), so much the better.  And keep sending daisies and letters to Dawn, Lauren and Alexis.  I'll do my regular updates of those campaigns Tuesday during the day.

--------------------------
Season 8:  Because we want to know what phase Kirk was going through in season 1 when he was making like he was brand-new to Stars Hollow.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:23:51 pm by ShutUpRob » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: