The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 05:43:08 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1764817 times)
Wonny
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5130 on: May 18, 2007, 05:21:13 am »

That is great news! But would they really come back if they thought the show had no more to offer. I don't think so because after all the interviews I have raed it seems to be that Lauren is really set on wanting the show to stay at the same in qualty and I think if she thought it was not going to be that way she wouldn't do it. I hate to say but I think it's true. Never mind that lets still keep are hopes up Grin

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MEMBERS WE HAVE HERE?
Wonny
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: May 18, 2007, 05:22:46 am »

That is great news! But would they really come back if they thought the show had no more to offer. I don't think so because after all the interviews I have raed it seems to be that Lauren is really set on wanting the show to stay at the same in qualty and I think if she thought it was not going to be that way she wouldn't do it. I hate to say but I think it's true. Never mind that lets still keep are hopes up Grin

SORRY I MEANT

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MANY MEMBERS WE HAVE HERE?
lalaliz2005
« Reply #5132 on: May 18, 2007, 05:40:29 am »

Okay, so I just voted on savemyshow...  the results I got: 94 % with  10115...it's worth a shot.
Junkie
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

We NEED season 8! Keep on fighting! ;-)

View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: May 18, 2007, 05:53:07 am »

thanks for the great news wonny! even if those are only rumors (that's possible), such news make us more optimistic, i think!  Cool  Smiley

khadijahnm
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: May 18, 2007, 06:00:23 am »

I just read this on TVGuide.com and I thought that it was vital that I post it here on the Org.

Ratings: A Very Good Bye for the GirlsThis Tuesday's ratings, at a glance:

8 pm/ET
Idol's penultimate performance show netted 23.03 million total viewers, a 1.47 mil drop from a week ago. A DWTS repeat (9.11 mil) placed second, followed by the first hour of the ACM Awards (which, averaging 9.19 mil for the night, shed 22 percent of last year's audience). Gilmore Girls said farewell to 4.76 million, an 800-thou surge and the series' best numbers since December 6.

This is wonderful news. The May 15th episode has increased ratings of 800,000 viewers. I pray that the CW Network execs wake up to the fanbase this show has.

This is a good point to include in your phone calls, letters, and emails to everyone on the mandate's list to encourage them back to the negotiating table.

Go Great8Mandate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonny
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: May 18, 2007, 06:06:59 am »

thanks for the great news wonny! even if those are only rumors (that's possible), such news make us more optimistic, i think!  Cool  Smiley

You´re welcome. Maybe they will publish the article about the Great8Mandate in the german magazine Yam. They said that they draw lots for it, what they publish or not. I wrote back that this is important and we need their help to get more german members here. I said that they should make an exeption.
I hope it´s going to work. Smiley Smiley Smiley And please don´t give up. Be more optimistic. We´re doing great here Wink
Wonny
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: May 18, 2007, 06:09:02 am »

You´re welcome. Maybe they will publish the article about the Great8Mandate in the german magazine Yam. They said that they draw lots for it, what they publish or not. I wrote back that this is important and we need their help to get more german members here. I said that they should make an exeption.
I hope it´s going to work. Smiley Smiley Smiley And please don´t give up. Be more optimistic. We´re doing great here Wink

Sorry if I ask again, but I need to know how many members we have here? Can enyone tell me?

- Wonny
lalaliz2005
« Reply #5137 on: May 18, 2007, 06:10:23 am »

Look up at the top righthand corner under Key Stats -   as I post this, I see 9238.
Junkie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: May 18, 2007, 06:23:18 am »

it would be awesome if they published something about the great8mandate!! i'm from austria, so i could write them an e-mail too if you need help!
and BTW: i won't give up, that's for sure!  Wink

Wonny
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: May 18, 2007, 06:24:09 am »

Look up at the top righthand corner under Key Stats -   as I post this, I see 9238.

Thats how many members we have here?
lalaliz2005
« Reply #5140 on: May 18, 2007, 06:26:52 am »

330908 Posts in 4210 Topics by 9239 Members
Latest Member: stifler
Junkie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: May 18, 2007, 06:29:33 am »

do you mean the total members or the ones that participate in the great8mandate?

Wonny
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: May 18, 2007, 06:29:57 am »

That would be great, I mentined that the "Great8Mandate" has memers from everywhere.
You all can write, if you want.

here is the e-mail adress:

[email protected]

Thank you so much

-Wonny

Let this show survive!!!
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5143 on: May 18, 2007, 06:31:27 am »

it would be awesome if they published something about the great8mandate!! i'm from austria, so i could write them an e-mail too if you need help!
and BTW: i won't give up, that's for sure!  Wink

Hey Junkie - hello from Vienna Wink
I also thought it would be a good idea to draw our attention to magazines & newspapers. I am sure you know the magazine "Topic"? I wrote to them about 3 weeks ago after I heard that they wrote something about Gilmore Girls, but I never received an answer. Maybe if you're writing to some magazines you could include Topic? They'll probably print something if more people ask them about it.

I can't believe how many new pages there are everyday! ... That shows how active the mandate still is, and I see new people posting here everyday - I love that!!

We really have to change something ... I don't wanna be in the CW shoes right now - after also cancelling VM on such short notice - they're not making friends here, that's for sure!
But no matter how mad we are, we should try not to show that while contacting them.

@Wonny: Yes, 9,238 is the number of members from gilmoregirls.org - not the number of members of great8mandate. I think we don't really know how many members we have - you could count every person that posted since page 1, but even then you wouldn't have the actual number, since many people just participate and don't post anything here or they heard about us on another forum, magazine, etc. and decided to help us without even coming to this site here.

Wonny
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: May 18, 2007, 06:35:38 am »

do you mean the total members or the ones that participate in the great8mandate?

I mean everybody who writes in this Forum.
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: