The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 06:59:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1729338 times)
ShutUpRob
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 98

Unlike Rune, I <3 Tall Irish Innkeepers.

View Profile
« Reply #4905 on: May 15, 2007, 08:50:05 pm »

I'm calling right now; in case you need the number, check out my sig, it's awfully handy...

And, Rob, I don't get your line about the opening credits thing--

edit- ok, so it's almost 4 hours after the show first aired on the East Coast and the mailbox thing is still full and not letting me through at all...

NEW!  Paul Macguire, VP of Media Relations (including Publicity) has gone home for the night, his voicemail is on.  Fill up that mailbox at:  1-818-977-0040

-- Rob

-------------------------
Season 8:  Because we're all Lorelais.  We do stuff on telephones.
Bill
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: May 15, 2007, 09:02:28 pm »

YEP.. And as of 11:04 Central Time..

His voicemail isn't full yet..

Just left a message.
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: May 15, 2007, 09:03:07 pm »

I love how we are harrassing important people.
Shows how dedicated we truly are.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4908 on: May 15, 2007, 09:04:13 pm »

Ah, I didn't expect to actually get through to that voicemail so I just rambled on and on....I think I said something about how GG is my favorite show, the only one I take the time to watch, I'm disappointed that the promo from last week gave away the best part of the L&L storyline for the devoted fans, and I encouraged them to do anything they can do get the show back- but I think I said those things 4 times- eek, I got nervous!

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
Bill
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: May 15, 2007, 09:05:36 pm »

HEY.. I'm not harrassing anybody...
I'm just trying to help them get their minds right..  Grin Cheesy Wink
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: May 15, 2007, 09:08:17 pm »

ok so i DID NOT LIKE THE FINALE AS A SERIES FINALE. It was a good Season Finale, but Series no way!! We still need to see what becomes of what Luke and Lorelai shared....we have only seen a glimpse of Lane's babies...Rory is off to her job... i wish I could call but my dad is on the phone with his girlfriend.

Sad

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
heatherkilpatrick
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: May 15, 2007, 09:08:47 pm »

I couldn't get through on the Comment Line -- the mailbox was full, so I'll try again tomorrow morning on my way to school.

However, I WAS able to get through to Paul's line!  I left a message letting him know I was part of the Gilmore Girls Great8Mandate online, a campaign to get Gilmore Girls picked up/uncancelled.  I also told him that I thought Gilmore Girls was a strong, wonderful show, and because it is one of the few true family dramas left, it couldn't be anything but an asset to the CW Network, especially considering the very strong fan base.  I encouraged him to visit the website and to do anything in his power to get Gilmore Girls renewed and to get our concerns to any other powers that be and reitterated how much the show is loved and how many people are truly sad by it going by without an eighth season.  Very polite, very thankful, quick.  Smiley

It was not full as of 12:06 a.m. EST.  But I'm sure it will be by morning, right? ;-)

We don't know how to say goodbye to you, we're not good at things that we don't want to do. (So we won't.)
"It's unfortunate that, I think, a lot of those fans are going to think there isn't closure," says Liza Weil. "Hopefully, there won't be toilet paper in the trees of all the writers."
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: May 15, 2007, 09:09:24 pm »

HEY.. I'm not harrassing anybody...
I'm just trying to help them get their minds right.. Grin Cheesy Wink

Ah.
Thats a MUCH better way of putting it!
I'll mention that in the voicemails.

And neverapuff --- I freaked out too. I kept stuttering and finally got my message through.
Practice makes perfect! I'll keep calling, just so I can get better.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4913 on: May 15, 2007, 09:10:59 pm »

is it me or did anyone else get the significant meaning behing the ending? I was actually very impressed with it. Dont get me wrong I still want to push for a 8th season but I think it was done pretty good, with them filming it not knowing it would be the final show.

~*~Kris~*~
Hinkleberrie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: May 15, 2007, 09:12:29 pm »

This my support for Season 8, please, please have a season eight.  I am going to do everything I can to get them for another season.
amerikan_dreamer28
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 71

Gilmore Girls Addict

View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: May 15, 2007, 09:13:04 pm »

I thought the finale was ok. BUT I WANTED SO MUCH MORE!!

Season 8 is a must!!

So come on people! Keep calling, writing, and doing anything we can!
They can't do this to us!!

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS!!

Sig made by Audra (not registered)
JAVA JUNKIE / F.A.I.T.H. *flyswatter*
MiloVentimiglia

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 8!!!
Bill
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:03 pm »

I couldn't get through on the Comment Line -- the mailbox was full, so I'll try again tomorrow morning on my way to school.

However, I WAS able to get through to Paul's line!  I left a message letting him know I was part of the Gilmore Girls Great8Mandate online, a campaign to get Gilmore Girls picked up/uncancelled.  I also told him that I thought Gilmore Girls was a strong, wonderful show, and because it is one of the few true family dramas left, it couldn't be anything but an asset to the CW Network, especially considering the very strong fan base.  I encouraged him to visit the website and to do anything in his power to get Gilmore Girls renewed and to get our concerns to any other powers that be and reitterated how much the show is loved and how many people are truly sad by it going by without an eighth season.  Very polite, very thankful, quick.  Smiley

It was not full as of 12:06 a.m. EST.  But I'm sure it will be by morning, right? ;-)

Excellent.. Now I just wish I had read your post before I left my message..
I like what you said better. Smiley
daniela
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: May 15, 2007, 09:21:41 pm »

please this cant be it!!!  i have been watching this show or 7 years and i need it i am not kidding i love the show so much!!!! i just cant see it coming to a end i need more Gilmore girls  to stay on the air  there must be another station that will take the show on it is the best show ever i have never stayed with a show for so long most of the time i just stop watching a show beceuse as the years go on they  get stupid but not my Gilmore Girls they just keep getting better every year PLEASE KEEP THE GILMORE GIRLS ON FOR A 8 9 10 11 12  andso on years i just cant see myself ever finding a tv show that i would ever  love as much as i have loved them KEEP THEM ON SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: May 15, 2007, 09:23:43 pm »

well I just finished watching GG with my carton of icecream, box of cookies, tons of junk food, and a box of tissues. A true gilmore tribute. I wore black all day. I called the CW but it was full so good ob everyone. I am about to call Paul and I agree with everyone that this was no way a series final.
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: May 15, 2007, 09:25:43 pm »

Ok what are we to say to the CW and to paul other than please give us another season
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: