The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2017, 12:45:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1734944 times)
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4545 on: May 08, 2007, 06:17:13 pm »

That's great news about the daisies sorry i could not pitch in but I did send paper ones. Anyway I am feeling kind sad I just saw the coming attractions for next week and they were saying all this stuff about saying good bye it's just so sad Cry
gillies-down under
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: May 08, 2007, 06:22:34 pm »

Coffee

Hi Heidi,

Great Job the cards are awesome... Its great that you are still leading the fight with such creative ideas.  Series 8 even a shortened one would be such a great outcome, so I really get annoyed with those who are giving up..

We need to keep pushing, and not just crying abut the loss.  Heidi you are an inspiration we all need to take a leaf from your book.

Whatever happens we will know that we have tried our best and not givin in

Michelle  
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: May 08, 2007, 06:24:21 pm »

Heidi,
Thank you so much for the update! You are such an amazing person for all the hard work  you have done and all the effort you have put into this daisy campaign and anything else relating to the great 8 mandate.  What you wrote in the cards is perfect!  I can't wait to see pictures of the finished arrangements. Smiley
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: May 08, 2007, 06:42:04 pm »

Heidi- All I have to say is thank you for all of your hard work! You have been so cooperative with all of the ideas, and the ones you pout to the test were great....WE could have NEVER done this without your hard work and dedication.

I just realized...I wonder why Lauren did not mention the books that Heidi sent on Wllen Degeneres, or anywhere for that matter...not with Michael Ausiello or any other interview. Do you think that her and Alexis and Dawn got everything? I hope so, and I hope that they mention us somewhere.....

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
logansLover
« Reply #4549 on: May 08, 2007, 06:44:53 pm »

Heidi--- You are amazing! I just want to take a moment to thank you for all the time and money you have invested in the Org, and the Mandating. You truly are a Gilmore, thru and thru. And I hope many good things happen for you because of your big heart. Pretty sticks for you!!!

Wow, am I emotional or what?
neverapuff
Town Resident

Community Points: 59

Want a personalized GG quilt? PM me, I'm Rachael!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4550 on: May 08, 2007, 06:58:57 pm »

Way to go on the Daisies, Heidi! Your dedication is unbelievable  Grin Thank you, thank you!

On Ellen, Lauren did specifically say that its the fans that have kept GG going, which is nice, but it would've been pretty fabulous if she was like, "Yeah, I actually got this book thing, full of pictures that people had made.... "  Roll Eyes

I must admit that I cried like a baby during the last half of tonights episode, and as soon as I saw the words "Series Finale" at next week's promo... I'm not ready Sad

Visit www.savethelorelais.org to keep fighting!

Thank you SKFTEX for making this sig!
blondebelle88
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

Dont matter what time it is..i'll always be around

View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: May 08, 2007, 07:02:33 pm »

me either! i wish all this hard work everyone did would've had a big pay off but kudos too everyones effort! i think i might pout through out next weeks whole show! i dont want it to go Cry

gillies-down under
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: May 08, 2007, 07:10:49 pm »

Coffee

Just a thought,  Ellen seemed very supportive,  what if we emailed her to see if she could lend some support to keep the hope alive.

You never know she may have some pull with the CW especially if she referred to the thousands and thousands of worldwide fans that want a proper ending.  Mayve that and the "view" they always discuss stuff from the media, so why not discuss GG's as well

Not sure if this would be helpful, but I'm getting desperate 
Bill
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: May 08, 2007, 07:28:56 pm »

Someone mentioned writing the companies that advertise during GG..
SO.. These are all the companies and/or products I saw advertised tonight.. Minus the 4 movie DVD plugs and a couple of local ones thrown in

Spray and Wash
Nabisco - Wheat Thins
Schick - Razor Intuition Plus (shown twice)
Subway - (twice)
Cascade Complete w/Bleach
Nissan
Jeep
Extra Winter Fresh Gum
Revlon - Colorist.. I think hair coloring
Nabisco - Oreos (and the second Nabisco ad)
Apple Computers
Drug Free Nation (abovetheinfluence.com)
Sonic
Gordmans (two ads)
Taco Bell
Sunkist (in conjunction with a CW contest)
McDonalds
Sprint
Cotton - American Cotton.. something..  I think producers
Maybelline
Propel Water
Kelloggs
Toyota
Diet Pepsi
Citibank
Alltel
Slumberland
Target/Archer Farms
Veet
Kraft Dressing
Tic Tacs

Hope this helps.
I had no idea they had so many ads..
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4554 on: May 08, 2007, 07:47:23 pm »

As I've said before, I am a Veronica Mars fan ... but let's be honest, we know what show has my true allegiance.  Wink

If there is to be any hope for season 8 (however small) ... Gilmore Girls needs to have had MONSTROUS ratings tonight.  HUGE.  Massive.  Colossal.  In addition, Veronica Mars, which airs right after our Girls, needs to have further dipped in the ratings department.

Start praying, rubbing your lucky rabbit's foot, tossing that penny into a fountain, whatever works for you.  Send out good vibes into the universe.   Clover

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
gillies-down under
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: May 08, 2007, 08:00:01 pm »

Coffee
 I have just started emailing all the sponsors listed starting with those who had two or more ads.

Just thanking them for their support of gg and asking if they are aware that Tuesday nights wont be great for them after the next two weeks.

Then asking them to contact CW to add their support.

Lets hope the universe loves us  oooooommm   Clover   
Ggirlfan

Community Points: 90

Watch it all over again at the Viewing Party!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4556 on: May 08, 2007, 08:01:11 pm »

Thank you Heidi for your update on the Daisies!  I hope you get some sort of response from one of the girls!

~KRISTIN~
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: May 08, 2007, 08:08:24 pm »

OMG I am so mad I am sitting down to watch GG and the stupid MOXI is acting up and I cant watch GG It is not fair
GGmakesmelaugh
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: May 08, 2007, 08:09:11 pm »

Heidi,

Anything new? I join all of you, just sent couple E-mails for Great8Mandate, and will send letter tomorrow? Do you think it is a definite decision? I DO NOT WANT GG TO END! That show makes my life bearable, makes me laugh and wait for it. My Tuesdays are happy because of it!!!!
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: May 08, 2007, 08:13:31 pm »

I wish I could've added to the Daisy compaign Heidi but I really couldn't! I just love all that you are doing to try and get an 8th season. It keeps this little light of hope shining through all of this darkness.

Also, I wandered if it was possible at all to get another TV network to scoop up Gilmore Girl's production? Like ABC since it's connected to the Family Channel which hosts the re-runs. Just a thought.

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: