The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 10:13:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1766146 times)
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #4395 on: May 07, 2007, 09:40:51 am »

Last night I mentioned the live, edited version of Where You Lead on here, afterwards I received a few messages asking for the link so I figured I would post it here as well for the rest of you who have not seen it.  I can't stop watching/listening!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gGW1fxoWDrU
laaauren
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: May 07, 2007, 09:43:01 am »

Last night I mentioned the live, edited version of Where You Lead on here, afterwards I received a few messages asking for the link so I figured I would post it here as well for the rest of you who have not seen it.  I can't stop watching/listening!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gGW1fxoWDrU

awwwwww, OMG WOOW PRETTY I LOVE UR SIG. WE NEED TO SAVE GG!!!

Billie
Town Resident

Community Points: 39

It definitely has to be Luke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: May 07, 2007, 09:48:57 am »

@xdeartragedyx

Thanks so much, I already tried to find it and couldn't... now, this is the perfect background while reading all the new posts here...

@Rob

Thanks for one more real good, explaining posting. What about sending this to MA??

One mor question - when they uncancelled 7th heaven, would you know how the actors felt before? Were they tired, too, like Lauren? Or did the all wanted to come back?? ?? ??

@Heidi

Please, don't stop the daisy-campaign. I really think we still should send it to DO with our deepest wishes for a "relaxed schedule to get our girls back"....

xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: May 07, 2007, 09:51:45 am »

Thank you, laaauren!

And Billie.. that's pretty much what I've been doing for the past week straight lol, listening to it in the background while I'm on here posting away!! Wink
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: May 07, 2007, 09:53:54 am »

Kristin Thanks for posting that! I loved it, I never seen that before. How adorable was it that she changed "New York" to "Stars Hollow" Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:03:26 am by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
laaauren
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: May 07, 2007, 09:58:25 am »

omg thats so cute!
why did she do that?
I cant listen to youtube, donno why

go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: May 07, 2007, 10:03:02 am »

omg thats so cute!
why did she do that?

Why? Because she loves Gilmore Girls, thats why! Cheesy

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: May 07, 2007, 10:05:39 am »

omg thats so cute!
why did she do that?

Why? Because she loves Gilmore Girls, thats why! Cheesy
Exactly! hehe.  She quickly became my new favorite person as soon as I heard the Stars Hollow part.  Sooooo cute!
logansLover
« Reply #4403 on: May 07, 2007, 10:14:15 am »

Hey!

Ok, so back to the set removal. If you are a fan of Dukes reruns, you will see that part of our beloved Stars Hollow used to be Hazzard County,GA. Where Dosse's sits, there was another shop back in the 70's that I really don't think had a name. But you could see the duke's care parked there sometimes. So, that part of the set lasted that long, maybe some of our girls home will survive another 30 years.

EDIT:: Ijust found out the the last eppi is called "Bon Voyage" Sorry if you already knew that.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:38:35 am by logansLover » Logged
laaauren
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: May 07, 2007, 11:25:03 am »

Hey!

Ok, so back to the set removal. If you are a fan of Dukes reruns, you will see that part of our beloved Stars Hollow used to be Hazzard County,GA. Where Dosse's sits, there was another shop back in the 70's that I really don't think had a name. But you could see the duke's care parked there sometimes. So, that part of the set lasted that long, maybe some of our girls home will survive another 30 years.

EDIT:: Ijust found out the the last eppi is called "Bon Voyage" Sorry if you already knew that.

anyhow. the soundstages will be re-built. and even stars hollow outside, sure the houses will stay but in another look

SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: May 07, 2007, 11:31:08 am »

I am not too worried about them taking down the set for a while because they have to tour thing that they are doing and they could get into trouble from fause advertising if they tear it down before then and that is not for awhile.
laaauren
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: May 07, 2007, 11:34:46 am »

I am not too worried about them taking down the set for a while because they have to tour thing that they are doing and they could get into trouble from fause advertising if they tear it down before then and that is not for awhile.

i know, i think we all understand that we cannot save the set, maybe the soundstage of lorelais house, who knows, they also kept the soundstsage of friends,..

i just posted it because some thougt they could maybe save gilmore girls in one year, and i said the soundstages will be removed

philintheblank
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: May 07, 2007, 12:25:28 pm »

Hey, I'm just a country boy who truely loves this television show! I have learned so much about people, communicating, and enjoying life! I hate to see it go. Decatur, Georgia
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4408 on: May 07, 2007, 12:32:03 pm »

i really cant get over this, that interview bummed me out! i really cant believe this show is over..its just completely mindblowing.. Embarrassed

edit : they posted it on the CW.. http://blog.cwtv.com/?cat=24 not sure if thats been posted though.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:45:23 pm by Lauren xx 424 » Logged

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

vaneszw
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: May 07, 2007, 12:46:01 pm »

I'm writting from Argentina. I love this show and know lots of people from here that also love it. I am still very sad about the decision of not renewing the contracts for another season!  Cry I think Alexis and Laureen should know that their decision is affecting people all around the world and re-think about it!!  Roll Eyes
Is there any possibility for us (from here) to help asking for a new season?? The daisies are not bad idea, but they are very expensive for us here... Is there any E-mail address where we can send our letters???
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: