The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 07:00:44 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732725 times)
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4305 on: May 06, 2007, 06:25:30 pm »

so wait im a little bit confused, are we trying to send 1000 daisies to dawn?

im super glad we are doing this now! Smiley

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4306 on: May 06, 2007, 06:27:33 pm »

so wait im a little bit confused, are we trying to send 1000 daisies to dawn?

im super glad we are doing this now! Smiley

Well, I don't know about 1000 daisies ... but yes, as many as we can. Wink

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Imawl4GG
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: May 06, 2007, 06:29:01 pm »

Rory: Honk if Emily Gilmore views your mind as her personal playground.
Lorelai: Honk Honk

just another idea for the daisy letter. but do it about CW or alexis and lauren being done with the show.......
logansLover
« Reply #4308 on: May 06, 2007, 06:29:59 pm »

Sooks! They are amazing!!! I know I just got a new one from tabbycat, but I have to change mine to the blue and purple Rory and Lor sig you made! It is just SO GOOD!!!
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: May 06, 2007, 06:33:25 pm »

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2. Which appears to be what everyone else uses. >_<;;;
I use Paint Shop Pro 8.. I know Photoshop is preferred by most people, but PSP is so much easier for me to use.  Cheaper, too. Smiley

To those of you wanting to back out:  That is totally up to you, but I really think we should continue to do everything we can.  I know as stated before that our chances of getting an 8th season are verryyyyyy slim.. but I just think after 7 years of being so attached to this show, I can't just give up without a fight.  I want to know on the 17th of May that I did EVERYTHING possible to show my love and support for GG.  If we all gave up now we would be proving that their choice to end this show was the correct one, and I just don't think it is.  As for sending out all these daisies.. whether we get an 8th season or not, I think it is so wonderful we are doing it.  With the amount of them that have already been sent and will be sent out, we are sure to make some sort of impact.. whether it sways their decision or not... they will certainly remember us forever for doing it. Smiley
Jiyu-chan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4310 on: May 06, 2007, 06:43:03 pm »

I use Paint Shop Pro 8.. I know Photoshop is preferred by most people, but PSP is so much easier for me to use.  Cheaper, too. Smiley

To those of you wanting to back out:  That is totally up to you, but I really think we should continue to do everything we can.  I know as stated before that our chances of getting an 8th season are verryyyyyy slim.. but I just think after 7 years of being so attached to this show, I can't just give up without a fight.  I want to know on the 17th of May that I did EVERYTHING possible to show my love and support for GG.  If we all gave up now we would be proving that their choice to end this show was the correct one, and I just don't think it is.  As for sending out all these daisies.. whether we get an 8th season or not, I think it is so wonderful we are doing it.  With the amount of them that have already been sent and will be sent out, we are sure to make some sort of impact.. whether it sways their decision or not... they will certainly remember us forever for doing it. Smiley

For me it's the other way around, except with the price, but I never really liked how PSP worked. But, each has their own opinion, so I can't really say anything else.

Now, I agree that our chances of an 8th season are slim to none, but we can at least feel satisfied that we put the best of our effort into trying to get the season in the first place.

Now, I just need to find a way to send a dozen daisies.

SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: May 06, 2007, 06:43:35 pm »

has anyone found any hopes of good news at all?
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: May 06, 2007, 06:47:58 pm »

I use Paint Shop Pro 8.. I know Photoshop is preferred by most people, but PSP is so much easier for me to use.  Cheaper, too. Smiley

To those of you wanting to back out:  That is totally up to you, but I really think we should continue to do everything we can.  I know as stated before that our chances of getting an 8th season are verryyyyyy slim.. but I just think after 7 years of being so attached to this show, I can't just give up without a fight.  I want to know on the 17th of May that I did EVERYTHING possible to show my love and support for GG.  If we all gave up now we would be proving that their choice to end this show was the correct one, and I just don't think it is.  As for sending out all these daisies.. whether we get an 8th season or not, I think it is so wonderful we are doing it.  With the amount of them that have already been sent and will be sent out, we are sure to make some sort of impact.. whether it sways their decision or not... they will certainly remember us forever for doing it. Smiley

For me it's the other way around, except with the price, but I never really liked how PSP worked. But, each has their own opinion, so I can't really say anything else.

Now, I agree that our chances of an 8th season are slim to none, but we can at least feel satisfied that we put the best of our effort into trying to get the season in the first place.

Now, I just need to find a way to send a dozen daisies.
It's definately all in what you're used to.  I started off using Paint Shop Pro like 8 years ago and then only used Photoshop in school a few years later and I could never get used to it. haha
Jiyu-chan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4313 on: May 06, 2007, 06:59:22 pm »

It's definately all in what you're used to.  I started off using Paint Shop Pro like 8 years ago and then only used Photoshop in school a few years later and I could never get used to it. haha

How I started in photoshop is by when my dad bought it. I couldn't figure it out until my best friend taught me to use it. But, I figured it out from there.

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: May 06, 2007, 07:15:42 pm »

i use Paint Shop Pro 8 as well...I think it's easier than the other ones (prolly cuz im so used to it lol).

Dang if i was old enough to get a paypal account i would send money in Sad but we have gotten so much so far, im surprised!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Jiyu-chan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4315 on: May 06, 2007, 07:20:51 pm »

I made more buttons because it's fun:

^_^ I really need to make some with pictures from the actual show now. >_<;;;

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: May 06, 2007, 07:21:10 pm »

Not in denial, but really really hoping! That's me! Smiley I just think that there's always still a slight possiblity that things could go our way! There's always a chance...as you said Heidi, stranger things have happened. I just hope that we'll be able to show our continued support to all parties, I think that's the best positive thing we can do at this point, as you've shared as well. We may never have another season but at least we know we gave it our all! And with Heidi as our captain, at least we know that we've put in a good, honest, and worthy fight! Keep your heads held high!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4317 on: May 06, 2007, 07:25:06 pm »

This was just posted by Michael Ausiello from TV Guide ...

"Attention Gilmore Girls Fans!
Make sure you're recording Brothers & Sisters, because at around 10:35 pm/ET you're going to want to stop everything and come back here. Trust me."

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Attention-Gilmore-Girls/800014382

Honestly ... I have no idea what to think, other than I believe it will be lame. Wink

And I'm not 100% sure if Michael means to watch Brothers and Sisters for a Gilmore reference ... or if people should tape Brothers and Sisters because they'll be too busy reading news he's posted. 

Life is hard.   Roll Eyes

~Heidi
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 07:31:11 pm by Heidi » Logged

Flame    Flame
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: May 06, 2007, 07:26:23 pm »

Wait, I don't get it lol

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Jiyu-chan
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4319 on: May 06, 2007, 07:33:16 pm »