The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 11:51:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765040 times)
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3660 on: May 01, 2007, 06:28:21 pm »

I have to say that my fav. bit of gg is when logan is in the hospital and rory calls his dad and chews him out. go rory.
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3661 on: May 01, 2007, 07:06:52 pm »

I had a HORRIBLE day at work today NOTHING went right. The only things that got me through the day was thinking about the new episode tonight and half-expecting to see an article about GG getting an 8th season somewhere soon! I was eagerly checking the newspaper today for some reason I really felt as if it would be finalized today.  Tongue

I cheered up a little at work after singing "I will Survive" a couple thousand times. Wink Oh AND I heard "Dancing Queen" on the car radio on the way home so I Lorelai Groved in the car to it. Cheesy I'm better now.  Cool

Well heres to looking forward to a much better day tomorrow. I had a day like that yesterday, thankfully I had a better day today, but then again knowing there was a new show on tonight I think added to the fact that it was such a good day.

~*~Kris~*~
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: May 01, 2007, 07:25:03 pm »

Well heres to looking forward to a much better day tomorrow. I had a day like that yesterday, thankfully I had a better day today, but then again knowing there was a new show on tonight I think added to the fact that it was such a good day.

That's so sweet Tissie! Thanks! and Thanks to tonights episode I'm now on cloud 9! What an amazing epsiode and it showed me all the more reason why we need an 8th season! 8 is great!

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3663 on: May 01, 2007, 07:56:34 pm »

So I totally love the CD idea and it doesn't seem like it would be too horribly difficult.  Tomorrow MA comes out with another spoiler scoop...so here's crossing the fingers he's got some news for us.  I'm dying here...only two episodes left, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it much longer.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: May 01, 2007, 08:51:11 pm »

The CD idea is amazing! It wouldn't be hard at all actually. We just need someone with a CD burner willing to do it and able to send it off. Maybe we could make another book of short comments relating to the song! We all could upload songs that maybe remind us of GG or has a message in it that relates to getting us another season or that says how much we love them and the show and then write little comments on why we picked the song or just to say how much we want the show back and that we dedicate the song to them or something. We could get someone (volenteer here) to make cover art when its done and put the songs on it along with from who its from. Grin

I think this is a really brilliant idea Cathy!!! It would not only get our message across (more then we already have) but it also relates to the show cause they are music addicted! We have done everything except gone on national tv lol!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:52:15 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: May 01, 2007, 09:05:01 pm »

OMG I cried I laughed and I was shocked.

I saw the preview for next weeks episode and OMG what was he thinking.....That was a terrible horrible time and place to ask her.. I so would say no as well......(please not she did not say no on the preview)... What is he thinking..... wow well It will be interesting to see how this turns out.
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3666 on: May 01, 2007, 09:07:48 pm »

OMG, was it only me or did you guys tear up to while she was singing? I mean you could tell that both of them were trying to fight back the tear, and thats why she ran off the stag, so she wouldnt lose it up there. I know I was fight back the tears just watching it.

~*~Kris~*~
chanelthenerd
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: May 01, 2007, 09:12:45 pm »

I am a little confused how to join on the teavee thing I went on the site then I am lost can someone help me? This probably a stupid question but can someone please help me. Thanks!

Hey Iluvgilmoregirls,
  When you are on the main page of teavee.com, after you log in, you click on gilmoregirls. Next there is a button type thing where it has the seconds on it. Just keep clicking away and it'll update which seconds are left in order to vote. The voting takes place every 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes is up you click the button and it'll say "vote now." As soon as you click "vote now" it'll give you patterns of numbers and you just have to type it in the box and click next/enter. You have up to 30 seconds in each voting session so vote as much as you can. I hope this makes sense and helps you. If you get confused or lost i'll be happy to walk you through it again   Smiley

go_clo

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: May 01, 2007, 09:35:44 pm »

OMG, was it only me or did you guys tear up to while she was singing? I mean you could tell that both of them were trying to fight back the tear, and thats why she ran off the stag, so she wouldnt lose it up there. I know I was fight back the tears just watching it.

Me, my mom and my grandmother all teared up during that scene!!! Cry My God Lauren Graham has some SERIOUS talent! Even Rory looked sad!

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: May 01, 2007, 09:38:53 pm »

I really like the CD idea... and we can have someone from here with amazing graphic design skills to create a cover/booklet for it Smiley
Oh, oh.. and some thank you's to the cast members and whatnot inside like they do in actual cds.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 09:43:46 pm by xdeartragedyx » Logged
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: May 01, 2007, 09:44:11 pm »

omg i definately teared up! and damn, Lauren can sing! another talent to add to the long list of them!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: May 01, 2007, 09:45:51 pm »

Oh, she is definately a great singer, even when she was getting choked up and you could tell she just wanted to run away (before she actually did), she still had a fantastic voice.
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3672 on: May 01, 2007, 09:46:51 pm »

Me, my mom and my grandmother all teared up during that scene!!! Cry My God Lauren Graham has some SERIOUS talent! Even Rory looked sad!

yeah my mom and grandma both teared up as well. my friend texted me and said she cried as well. I mean I knew lauren had alot of talent but I didnt know belting it out like that was one of them.

~*~Kris~*~
gimoregirls1992ab
Town Troubadour

Oy with the poodles already!

View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: May 01, 2007, 10:10:09 pm »

Just some song ideas for the CD, if we actually do it, are like:

Girls Just wanna have fun
Where you lead
Heaven Forbid

and that's all I got right now, i had some other but i forgot, go figure....

It's hard to wait around for something that you
know might never happen but its even
harder to give up especially when its
everything that you ever wanted....
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3674 on: May 01, 2007, 10:53:33 pm »

I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!! I figured it out...I am so proud of myself......

~*~Kris~*~
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: