The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 04:56:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732606 times)
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #3645 on: April 30, 2007, 06:57:22 pm »

Anyone here who is not already on teavee.com voting with us, come on down and join the voting party! its alot of fun to talk and vote, and tonight is the last night!  we're close to 7th place! 
I juts created an account, so I'll start voting as soon as possible.  Thanks for helping to keep the spirit of the Great8Mandate alive!!

chanelthenerd
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: April 30, 2007, 09:55:31 pm »

Hello fellow GG fans. Today is the last day to vote for our favorite girls at www.teavee.com..We have about 2 hours and 10 minutes left to vote before the polls close. Please everyone sign up to help our girls out. We are currently at #8 and getting closer to #7. So far we have put in 47,700 votes which is amazing! You have to sign up for this, but i assure you its quick and easy. On top of that you get to chat w/ other GG fans! Everyone is great and awesome! Hope to see you all there.  Smiley
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: May 01, 2007, 12:01:58 am »

We just finished off the last voting round at teavee.com for the month!  Gilmore Girls finished at #7 with 49,060 total votes for April!  Even VM and OTH fans joined in the last hour or so to help us out Smiley  It has been amazing.  I know a lot of you here haven't shown much intrest in the poll but i really think it has helped gain some exposure for GG and with that, we might be able to improve the ratings even more.. broaden the fanbase in this last little bit of time before a season 8 announcement is made.  It might be really helpful.. who knows!!  Either way, I'm happy at all the support everyone has shown over at that poll and here at the org.

So, now we are voting for the month of May and have started off at #4.  If you guys would like to continue voting there please do!!! http://teavee.com/gilmoregirls/

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 12:05:00 am by xdeartragedyx » Logged
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3648 on: May 01, 2007, 12:25:03 am »

if i am reading this right we are now  Rank is #3. (237 away from #2 and 37 ahead of #4) teavee.... i sure hope im reading this right. who knows... i guess we will know in a few short hours....

~*~Kris~*~
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3649 on: May 01, 2007, 12:27:23 am »

We just finished off the last voting round at teavee.com for the month!  Gilmore Girls finished at #7 with 49,060 total votes for April!  Even VM and OTH fans joined in the last hour or so to help us out Smiley  It has been amazing.  I know a lot of you here haven't shown much intrest in the poll but i really think it has helped gain some exposure for GG and with that, we might be able to improve the ratings even more.. broaden the fanbase in this last little bit of time before a season 8 announcement is made.  It might be really helpful.. who knows!!  Either way, I'm happy at all the support everyone has shown over at that poll and here at the org.

So, now we are voting for the month of May and have started off at #4.  If you guys would like to continue voting there please do!!! http://teavee.com/gilmoregirls/

Okay seems like you have already said all the important things!
If anyone wants to see how many voters & votes we had after the last round before the voting restarted, here's a pic Smiley

Thanks for all the people who joined us! Not only did we manage to get GG on #7 but we had a lot of fun meeting many people from all around the world, talking about GG and soo much other stuff.
Anyone who's interested is welcome .. we appreciate every vote you're able to get in this month Smiley

Don't stop mandate for sesaon 8 Smiley

PS: @Tissie ... we are at rank #3 right now because the voting restarted at midnight pacific time ... New month - new chance Wink

Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3650 on: May 01, 2007, 12:30:51 am »

oh ok, thanks. i created an account but i still couldnt figure out how to vote. i would click on girlmore girls and it would be me into the area to post but i couldnt find the area to vote so i wasnt able to vote....  Cry  i would really love to be able to do that. was i doing something wrong, or did i miss something?

~*~Kris~*~
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: May 01, 2007, 12:40:37 am »

Once you get to that page, you will see a row of buttons.. the first one saying POST and the second one having ___ SECONDS on it.. that button that has a number of seconds on it is the one you use to vote. when you refresh your page or press that button, you will see the numbers going down.   Once that number of seconds is up the button will turn yellow and will say VOTE.. click on it then and you will be taken to a screen where you can vote. 

on that page you type in 3 number code and submit it.. in order to submit it you have to make sure that the bar above the numbers has turned from red to green. votes will only count when the bar is green.  i know this sounds confusing right now but take it one step at a time while you are going through the process and it will be easy as cake!

sorry i suck at explaining things!

the voting takes place every 10 minutes... on my computer clock it goes at for example 3:01, 3:11, 3:21, 3:31, etc...

does that make any sense at all? lol
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3652 on: May 01, 2007, 12:50:30 am »

whats the 3 number code?

~*~Kris~*~
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: May 01, 2007, 02:10:24 am »

it will be random numbers each time. you can vote multiple times during each 10 minute session and the numbers are always different.

there is a certain order to the numbers, but i cannot remember it.
gilmoregirl0034
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

ABC family at 5 and CW tuesdays at 8!! my favorite

View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: May 01, 2007, 03:37:41 am »

"Current vote total is 657. Rank is #6. (85 away from #5 and 254 ahead of #7)"

"I have absolutely no intrest in changing myself in order for people to like me more.... I'm in a very good, healthy place.  I've got an amazing family.  I have a wonderful job, and people aren't sick of me yet."
04/16/2003 -Shannen Doherty
CRUSADERS
Not ready to say Goodbye to Gilmore Girls!!!
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: May 01, 2007, 11:05:33 am »

I am a little confused how to join on the teavee thing I went on the site then I am lost can someone help me? This probably a stupid question but can someone please help me. Thanks!
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: May 01, 2007, 03:55:29 pm »

I had a HORRIBLE day at work today NOTHING went right. The only things that got me through the day was thinking about the new episode tonight and half-expecting to see an article about GG getting an 8th season somewhere soon! I was eagerly checking the newspaper today for some reason I really felt as if it would be finalized today.  Tongue

I cheered up a little at work after singing "I will Survive" a couple thousand times. Wink Oh AND I heard "Dancing Queen" on the car radio on the way home so I Lorelai Groved in the car to it. Cheesy I'm better now.  Cool

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: May 01, 2007, 05:07:53 pm »

We just finished off the last voting round at teavee.com for the month!  Gilmore Girls finished at #7 with 49,060 total votes for April!  Even VM and OTH fans joined in the last hour or so to help us out Smiley  It has been amazing. 

That's a fantastic effort guys and gals.  Well done!!! Celebrate

Okay so I'm going to share something a little embarrassing right now.  Embarrassing, because those that know me well, will know that this is just one dream in a long line of GG Season 8 dreams.  I think the word obssessed best describes it Embarrassed Grin

I had a dream last night that the network made a special announcement at the start of tonights espisode for fans to stick around at the end for some exciting news.  We got a full season 8, with both girls back and then they thanked the Org and all mandaters for their dedicated hard work.  Too many cold and flu pills....you think???  Embarrassed Cheesy    (I'm pretty sick at the moment hence the pills comment.  Don't think I just sit around popping pills for the bizarre dream sequences  Wink)

Anyways it got me to thinking that we really need to get something else happening to keep the campaign going strong.  Does anybody have any ideas?  Of course there is the continual option of the letters and emails, or the paper daisies and books.  But maybe we can think of something else to keep the support level up. 

Bam Great8Mandate Pow

Please read Forum Rules
Copperboom88
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

Rory+Jess=Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: May 01, 2007, 05:54:05 pm »

We just finished off the last voting round at teavee.com for the month!  Gilmore Girls finished at #7 with 49,060 total votes for April!  Even VM and OTH fans joined in the last hour or so to help us out Smiley  It has been amazing. 

That's a fantastic effort guys and gals.  Well done!!! Celebrate

Okay so I'm going to share something a little embarrassing right now.  Embarrassing, because those that know me well, will know that this is just one dream in a long line of GG Season 8 dreams.  I think the word obssessed best describes it Embarrassed Grin

I had a dream last night that the network made a special announcement at the start of tonights espisode for fans to stick around at the end for some exciting news.  We got a full season 8, with both girls back and then they thanked the Org and all mandaters for their dedicated hard work.  Too many cold and flu pills....you think???  Embarrassed Cheesy    (I'm pretty sick at the moment hence the pills comment.  Don't think I just sit around popping pills for the bizarre dream sequences  Wink)

Anyways it got me to thinking that we really need to get something else happening to keep the campaign going strong.  Does anybody have any ideas?  Of course there is the continual option of the letters and emails, or the paper daisies and books.  But maybe we can think of something else to keep the support level up. 

Bam Great8Mandate Pow

I'm loving the dream here! Hope it really comes true. I agree that we need ideas. The more we show our never ending love the more everyone will love with us! Keep up the fight people!!! hehe! Cheesy

Copperboom baby!! Smiley

pics by tabbycat!
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: May 01, 2007, 06:13:29 pm »

I'm seriously trying to think of new ideas, but we've done so many amazing ones!

We haven't done anything with music.

How about we all make CDs of songs that are centered around GG?

Would that be too hard?

Just an idea!

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: