The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 09:12:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1734190 times)
stracciatella
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #3630 on: April 30, 2007, 03:06:41 am »

Guys, I am going crazy here! I need to know! Now! No, yesterday!!  Angry Why do they have to torture us??? ...I know, they probably have their reasons but it's driving me insane! !!! !!! ...ok I'm done venting now Grin

EDIT:  ...wow...I just reread this and noticed that I probably came off as a total lunatic...well, that's ok. I guess I am one. But I've cooled down and i'm fine now  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 04:53:20 am by stracciatella » Logged
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3631 on: April 30, 2007, 03:35:19 am »

guys, i am going crazy here! i need to know! now! no, yesterday!!  Angry why do they have to torture us??? ...i know, they probably have their reasons but it's driving me insane! !!! !!! ...ok i'm done venting now Grin

I know how you feel. I keep reading diffrent things in diffrent mags and its driving me crazy. I just read in the globe (and yes I know the globe cant really be trusted for anything, but they have been know to be right on tv shows) (hopefully not about this one) they say that GG is ending, bc Lauren and Alixis wont resign their contract. It said that neither of them will return unless the other one does. Plus Mellisa has signed on to a pilot next season with Chirstina Appelgate. So I really, really, really, hoping this infomation is wrong. Bc in another online site I read somewhere that Lauren is willing to come back as long as the CW would sign the show for another season and they would do the show around her and Luke is Alixis would not be returning to the show. Which they would only have her on for guest spots. But who know whats going to happen. I guess we will all have to wait and find out in a couple days.

~*~Kris~*~
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3632 on: April 30, 2007, 04:26:46 am »

Hey guys .. I know how you feel and I'd love to know what's the deal ... but on the other hand .. I am rather waiting for a possible positive announcement than already having a negative one Wink

As for the articles - there have been sooo many and I really think there are only a few sources and their sources are reliable; the other ones are just copying and rewriting in other sentences - haven't we heard about Melissa signing for a new pilot more than a month ago? And didn't we know from the beginning that LG will only sign when AB does and vice versa?

We have the latest scoop from Ausiello about a possible shortened season, we have a new epsiode tomorrow (YAY!) and we have 17 days (at most) to go on mandating ... We should try thinking positive and wait for an official announcement.

Have a nice day everyone Smiley

smallactor5
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: April 30, 2007, 06:18:47 am »

I'm studying abroad in Germany this semester and I can't imagine the last episode airing without my mom watching with me!  We've been with the show since the first season finale!  I mailed two letters today: one to Lauren and one to Alexis.  I don't know if they'll help, but I'm still praying that they'll pull through.  Heck, maybe the show can pull a "Seventh Heaven" and make us all cry that they're ending, and then come back for another season.  There's still hope, though, right?
Copperboom88
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

Rory+Jess=Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: April 30, 2007, 06:54:45 am »

I've been mailing, e-mailing, and telling eeryone about the mandate. Is it working? So there will be a season 8  but it will be short..............right?Huh? Huh

Copperboom baby!! Smiley

pics by tabbycat!
go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: April 30, 2007, 07:00:19 am »

I've been mailing, e-mailing, and telling eeryone about the mandate. Is it working? So there will be a season 8  but it will be short..............right?Huh? Huh

Nothing is for sure, theres rumours about there only being 13 episodes, theres another rumour that there will be a full 22 episode season but Alexis and Lauren have the right to bail out after 13. Keep fighting guys Smiley

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
gg4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

I Heart Rory

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3636 on: April 30, 2007, 08:19:06 am »

teavee.com update!!

Current vote total is 44128. Rank is #9. (1151 away from #8 and 3303 ahead of #10)

Hello Gilmore Girls fans!!  Thank you for continuing supporting Gilmore Girls and voting for the show at teavee.com these past couple of weeks!!  Last day of voting for the month of April today!! We just passed 44,000 votes for our favorite girls and we're trying to get to #8 as we push for season 8!! We can do it !!  Voting for the month ends at midnight tonight, Pacific Time, so please stop by when you can!!  Let's have a voting party there and show our support for Lorelai and Rory!!  Every vote counts!!  Thanks for your help everybody!!  Go Gilmore Girls!!    Smiley

Vote for Gilmore Girls as your favorite show and let TV executives know what fans really care about!!   http://www.teavee.com/gilmoregirls/

LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3637 on: April 30, 2007, 02:12:02 pm »

All right Mandaters, I'm back! Yes, after throwing my guts up Friday, having a 104 fever Saturday and still felling icky Sunday, I'm BAAAACCK! Yay! We're doing great! And a 1/2 of Season 8 is a big thing to celebrate! We just have to wait for the official announcement! BTW: Does anyone know what day the last episode of Season 7 is?

Season 8 or Bust!!!!
-Lauren

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
divine
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3638 on: April 30, 2007, 02:37:19 pm »

All right Mandaters, I'm back! Yes, after throwing my guts up Friday, having a 104 fever Saturday and still felling icky Sunday, I'm BAAAACCK! Yay! We're doing great! And a 1/2 of Season 8 is a big thing to celebrate! We just have to wait for the official announcement! BTW: Does anyone know what day the last episode of Season 7 is?

Season 8 or Bust!!!!
-Lauren

Hey there!! Glad that you're feeling better now - I've been sick myself last week but a biiiig dose of vitamins helped me feeling better soon Smiley
The last episode will be aired on May 15th - I just hope we'll have a decision until then  Undecided

Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3639 on: April 30, 2007, 04:02:21 pm »

Season 8 or Bust!!!!
-Lauren

I am glad to hear that you are feeling much better now. it totaly sucks being sick. your better just in time for a new show on tuesday!!!!! I have problems with kidney stones and the funny thing about it, it always seems that i pass one on tuesday nights. they always hit around 7:30pm and I am in so much pain, but i refues to go to the ER until after GG's is over.

Kris

~*~Kris~*~
Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3640 on: April 30, 2007, 04:09:54 pm »

I am still pretty new here, and i have posted a few times on here, but i still havent figured out how you earn community points. If someone would be kind enough to please tell me how that happens I would be very thankful..... Huh Huh

~*~Kris~*~
divine
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3641 on: April 30, 2007, 04:18:55 pm »

I am still pretty new here, and i have posted a few times on here, but i still havent figured out how you earn community points. If someone would be kind enough to please tell me how that happens I would be very thankful..... Huh Huh

Hey there Smiley   
Everyone who has at least 100 posts is able to prettystick someone - if you like what someone wrote, or if someone helped you, or if you're just in a good mood *lol* ..you can click on the button prettystick which you can find (I think - under - ) the nickname .. every time someone prettysticks you, you earn another community point
There's another button (always forget the name of it though) which you can press when you didn't like someone's post for some reason .. when someone presses this button, it will deduct a community point.
Ok, I hope I explained that right & understandable .. if not, you'll find more about it when you type 'community points'  in the search field Wink

I hope you enjoy this board ... and if you like, come and join our voting session over at www.teavee.com (if you didn't already Smiley )

Tissie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3642 on: April 30, 2007, 05:00:11 pm »

Hey there Smiley   
Everyone who has at least 100 posts is able to prettystick someone - if you like what someone wrote, or if someone helped you, or if you're just in a good mood *lol* ..you can click on the button prettystick which you can find (I think - under - ) the nickname .. every time someone prettysticks you, you earn another community point
There's another button (always forget the name of it though) which you can press when you didn't like someone's post for some reason .. when someone presses this button, it will deduct a community point.
Ok, I hope I explained that right & understandable .. if not, you'll find more about it when you type 'community points'  in the search field Wink

I hope you enjoy this board ... and if you like, come and join our voting session over at www.teavee.com (if you didn't already Smiley )

thanks so much, I will check out the search community points to help me understand more about it, but you did a pretty good job explaing it here. thanks again....

~*~Kris~*~
hockeychic0825
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: April 30, 2007, 05:35:56 pm »

I can help !

*~aNnA~* 
made by lucie
 [img]http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/iYgilmore/?action=view&current=together-in-the-end.jpg[/img}
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: April 30, 2007, 06:46:12 pm »

Anyone here who is not already on teavee.com voting with us, come on down and join the voting party! its alot of fun to talk and vote, and tonight is the last night!  we're close to 7th place! 

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: