The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 03:20:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1734594 times)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #3270 on: April 16, 2007, 06:06:43 pm »

I love them also!!  I think if you are happy enough Mel, we can just use those as the sooner we get to it the better.

I like them Smiley I can try to work on some as well.

If you can that would be great.  The more variety we have, the more people have a choice and then can make it a little more personal for them.

Give me a moment and I'll put together a post that summarises the whole process, then we just need to come up with a target date for the mail out.

Please read Forum Rules
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: April 16, 2007, 06:12:05 pm »

Okay, that sounds good.  I've been on a bit of a creativity kick lately so hopefully I can be of some help
Amelia77
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: April 16, 2007, 06:54:46 pm »

Those daisies look really good. I wouldn't worry about making some more if you are happy with the ones that you have already posted.
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: April 16, 2007, 07:08:45 pm »

Hey everyone!
I made a little season 8 daisy saying if you want to use it just thought it was cute. "1000 Yellow daisies plus a million more is how much I want an 8th season of Gilmore girls!"

hope you guys like it Smiley
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: April 16, 2007, 07:15:00 pm »

Okay, well I made two and the first one turned out better so I'm going to go ahead and post it and then I'm going to work on moreof these in the morning!!
Lauren xx 424
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3275 on: April 16, 2007, 07:16:14 pm »

Ive decided I'm going to draw a daisy and see where my creativity side will take me. We will see! Hopefully I will have something to post for yall by tomorrow! Smiley

-Lauren

*Lauren*

7.24.05 // 7.03.06 // *7.04.06* // 7.06.06 // 2.17.07 // 2.18.07
Kelly Clarkson && Gilmore Girls = Love Pleased

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: April 16, 2007, 07:44:28 pm »

Okay, well I made two and the first one turned out better so I'm going to go ahead and post it and then I'm going to work on moreof these in the morning!!

And very creative you are!! LOVE it!! Thanks for making some stationary! I think that someone else is going to post some too...it's wonderful! And those that want to send some to Rory, please feel free to make more books to cut out and send! I just don't have a lot of time right now and feel terrible about it! But, there are plenty of talented and creative people here so go for it!!

Keep up the great work everyone!
Don't forget to vote, vote, vote! Pow Pow
http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-04-11-sos-main-story_N.htm

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:45:59 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: April 16, 2007, 07:45:11 pm »

I just voted here.  I like that it will have a follow up article and leaves a space for you to comment on your favourite show, with the most creative comments being pulled aside for publication.  Also the option is there to say you wouldn't mind being interviewed if they like your comment.

Well worth taking the time to cast your vote.  It would appear you would only need to do this one once also as when you enter again it takes you to a thanks for voting page.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:47:04 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
lisa00
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: April 16, 2007, 07:46:06 pm »

Hi all!! I've been reading the thread lately and became inspired to make some of my own daisy type "stationary". Feel free to use either one you like.

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: April 16, 2007, 07:50:24 pm »

Thank you for posting your beautiful and creative stationary, Lisa!! I love them both! Smiley Very well done!

Get those daisy and book cut outs ready!!! The sooner we get them off the better, as many have stated! Caryn, let us know the date to send and we'll all be on it!! Smiley Can't wait! Great work everyone! Stay strong!

Star Star VOTE, VOTE, VOTE Star Star

I like this poll because they allow you to add your thoughts each time you vote. I just indicated my 'keep' for the Gilmore Girls and nothing for the rest of the shows, because I was trying to get through quickly, but I wrote something both times I took the survey/ poll! And like Caryn mentioned, it's nice to have a follow up article after the polls have closed with this one! Smiley So, check it out!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-04-11-sos-main-story_N.htm

GILMORE GIRLS WILL SURVIVE!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:53:38 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
lisa00
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: April 16, 2007, 08:07:51 pm »

Here is one that can be sent to Alexis.

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: April 16, 2007, 08:13:27 pm »

Caryn, let us know the date to send and we'll all be on it!! Smiley Can't wait! Great work everyone! Stay strong!

Okay, so can somebody tell me approximately how long it will take standard mail to get from one side of the US to the other?  Because I have a plan, I just need to know that first.

Lisa: They are great!   Do you mind if I add them to the action post I'm going to make sometime today with all the options in it?

Bam Great8Mandate Pow

Please read Forum Rules
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: April 16, 2007, 08:16:22 pm »

Okay, so can somebody tell me approximately how long it will take standard mail to get from one side of the US to the other?  Because I have a plan, I just need to know that first.

I would say only two to three days at the most.  They're pretty speedy!  It turns out it only takes six days from the U.S. to Australia! Nod  Kiss

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: April 16, 2007, 08:23:47 pm »

Thanks Shell Kiss  Okay so I will put together an all encompassing post soonish, but for anybody that is planning on taking part in this I think we will make the target date to send them Wednesday, April 25th.  This wil lallow our international base to get their mail off this week some time and still have a chance of it arriving in line with the US fanbase.

Also I'm thinking that with the change in Ausiellos GG stance as of late (he seems to be giving us a lot more press time again lately), I'm pretty keen to try and take the lead again in that poll.  If anybody else is interested also, let me know and we can plan some voting sessions to turn things around.

Bam Great8Mandate Pow

Please read Forum Rules
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: April 16, 2007, 08:37:17 pm »

Go ahead we need a leader but count me in for help as long as it's before Thursday because I'm going on vacation then until next Monday. We also need to pick a date when Heidi and most of the other Adm/Mods are available to vote because the more dedicated votes the better. Also we have to make sure 2 PM members here, posts alerts on the CW and Tv Shows.com sites for as much support as we can get! I've gotta go to bed it's 11:37 PM here.

For the picture e-mails I still need to know what addresses we're sending them to. The ones we have are just for the agents, is that good enough?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 08:38:50 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: