The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 03:00:37 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1733668 times)
Luv2CGG
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

I heart GG!

View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: April 14, 2007, 02:45:54 pm »

TV Guide poll update: GG is at 48%
Vote here: http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

USAToday Poll: http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-04-11-sos-main-story_N.htm

Keep GG, What About Brian, The Class, Scrubs, & October Road

VOTE VOTE VOTE!! Smiley Grin Tongue Shocked Grin Cheesy

blondebelle88
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

Dont matter what time it is..i'll always be around

View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: April 14, 2007, 02:48:09 pm »

blondebelle88 I love your sig!!! *Prettystick* to you!!!!

Also: My parents are not supporting me! They say if they haven't brought back GG yet, they aren't going to! I'm very mad at them and I don't believe them! Besides, as we all know the CW would gladly bring back GG if certain unnamed people coughcoughAlexiscoughcough would sign on for another season!

Season 8 or Bust!!!!!!

thanks i'm not quite familar with what that means be it wasnt mine... i got my sig from someone else  Undecided i kinda stole it i guess?

gg4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

I Heart Rory

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3167 on: April 14, 2007, 03:09:07 pm »

teavee.com update!!

Gilmore Girls just made the Top 10 with over 17,500 votes!!!!  We moved from #25 to #10 in 4 days-- that's an amazing feat!!  We need your continued support as we continue to move our favorite girls up the ranks!!  The fans of other TV shows on the poll, particularly the CW shows, are talking about us and we are getting their attention on our fast and steady climb to the Top 10!!!  Please stop by when you can-- voting is at 10 minute intervals--  so you can vote at the other polls as well in between voting and can chat with other fans of the show while taking a break from voting!! We have 17 days of voting to go so we have plenty of time to bring our favorite girls higher in the polls!!  Great job everybody!! Hope to see you there!! Every vote counts!!  Go Gilmore Girls!! Smiley

Current vote total is 17560. Rank is #10. (1268 away from #9 and 65 ahead of #11)

Vote for Gilmore Girls as your favorite TV show at teavee.com!!    http://www.teavee.com/gilmoregirls/

TV Guide Poll:  http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

USAToday Poll:  http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-04-11-sos-main-story_N.htm

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:13:38 pm by gg4evr » Logged

ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3168 on: April 14, 2007, 03:12:57 pm »

Hey everybody!  How is the mandating going for everyone out in org world?  Good I hope.  I did some rewriting of letters today and will send them out Monday.  I took my time and made them really good so they weren't ready when the mailman came by.  Oh well.  I'm so excited to have a new episode on Tuesday!!!  Hopefully, soon and very soon we will see our efforts have paid off and they'll be announcing a season 8!!  Keep up the good work everyone!

And good job getting GG up from 25 to 10!  That's amazing!  Lots and lots of voting around here lately!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3169 on: April 14, 2007, 03:18:27 pm »

This really doesn't have anything to do with a Season 8 . But still. I JUST GOT AN AUTOGRPH FROM MELISSA MCCARTHY!!!!!! It says and I quote "To Lauren  Best Wishes! Melissa McCarthy" I about DIED!!!!!!! I wrote to her a while back asking for an autograph. It's been at least 5 months! And today, here it is! I'm floating!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1943

View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: April 14, 2007, 03:23:02 pm »

Lauren

Don't say it has nothing to do with Season 8.  Clearly it is a sign!!!!! Cheesy Wink  This is great news, with more to follow I'm sure Wink

Congratulations on obtaining your autograph.

Caryn
xxx

Please read Forum Rules
tabbycat
Town Resident

Community Points: 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3171 on: April 14, 2007, 03:26:57 pm »

This really doesn't have anything to do with a Season 8 . But still. I JUST GOT AN AUTOGRPH FROM MELISSA MCCARTHY!!!!!! It says and I quote "To Lauren  Best Wishes! Melissa McCarthy" I about DIED!!!!!!! I wrote to her a while back asking for an autograph. It's been at least 5 months! And today, here it is! I'm floating!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wow! Congratulations!  Grin

"I just like to see you happy."
javajunkie forever
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3172 on: April 14, 2007, 03:29:45 pm »

I wrote some letters too and am going to do more this weekend, it's soo much fun to write them and express everything u wanna say to the girls!!

I'm happy for u Lauren that u got your personal note from Melissa .. that reminds me that I don't have an autograph from any of the actors soo far  Sad ... I should put some requests in the letters Wink

Has anyone watched E! news yesterday? Did it say anything about the SOS poll / winning?

I'm off to voting & writing ... maybe some of u wanna join us over there at teavee.com??

Have a nice weekend everyone ... and mandate for season 8!! Smiley

btw - we're back at 47% on http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx Sad
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:47:26 pm by divine » Logged

tabbycat
Town Resident

Community Points: 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3173 on: April 14, 2007, 03:31:00 pm »

I'm going on to teavee.com now to start voting  Wink

"I just like to see you happy."
javajunkie forever
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: April 14, 2007, 04:51:10 pm »

^^Teavee is not generally as important as TV Guide is...TV Guide is more likely tog get our word out there even more...we're slacking on there! We were winning last week!!
This really doesn't have anything to do with a Season 8 . But still. I JUST GOT AN AUTOGRPH FROM MELISSA MCCARTHY!!!!!! It says and I quote "To Lauren Best Wishes! Melissa McCarthy" I about DIED!!!!!!! I wrote to her a while back asking for an autograph. It's been at least 5 months! And today, here it is! I'm floating!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wow, congratulations!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3175 on: April 14, 2007, 04:58:01 pm »

Wow, that's so cool!  Congratulations!  Cheesy  Celebrate

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: April 14, 2007, 05:32:58 pm »

Wow Lauren that is so cool! Today I got one of my friends to watch GG and she loved and whats  to borrwer all the seasons from me. I am soo excited maybe I can get her to help us with season 8!! Smiley
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:22 pm »

I have been doing that with my friends too! And congrats on the autograph! I am so jealous! I LOVE Melissa!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
mo-gilmore
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

first crush: Lorelai

View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: April 14, 2007, 06:45:40 pm »

to end the series with such a blah too quick finale wrap up is soo wrong.  I say if no season 8 we boycott anything that Lauren and Alexis do in the future.  If they just do a quick end then that shows the fans  that they are in it for money and don't respect the fans enough to see a proper ending. 
iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: April 14, 2007, 06:49:18 pm »

Does anyone know how long we have to vote on tvguide poll?
Thanks Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: