The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 02:55:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1765547 times)
TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3045 on: April 12, 2007, 06:40:35 pm »

I'm not sure if its much help... but I posted several bulletins on MySpace and even opened a forum post on MySpace. I also left comments on all of my friends pages encouraging them to come here and check it out.

Here is the link to the forum:
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=2416300&adTopicID=12&categoryID=90&IsSticky=0&Mytoken=4D5187DC-1232-44B4-932ABE96A97AA4BA3876812

JESS: Pick a card. [Rory throws the whole deck on the floor] Huh, well, that just made the trick a little bit harder.
DeaDuchess
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: April 12, 2007, 06:44:19 pm »

thanks! Grin
TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3047 on: April 12, 2007, 06:45:55 pm »

Just doing my part helping the masses who won't know what to do with themselves on Tuesday nights and will probably need mental help if we don't get a season 8.  Smiley

JESS: Pick a card. [Rory throws the whole deck on the floor] Huh, well, that just made the trick a little bit harder.
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: April 12, 2007, 06:46:53 pm »

Ok I just posted a LONG comment on the usa today thing Cheesy. Hopefully they publish it Smiley

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: April 12, 2007, 06:48:42 pm »

Great!  Everyone has such terrific ideas for helping out.  Speaking of which, we really need more of a lead on the tvguide poll -- please: everyone vote!!!   Smiley

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3050 on: April 12, 2007, 06:51:29 pm »

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that no matter how many times you vote [on the TVGuide poll] it doesn't go up at ALL?

TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3051 on: April 12, 2007, 06:53:23 pm »

Ok I just posted a LONG comment on the usa today thing Cheesy. Hopefully they publish it Smiley

My comment on the USA Today poll was REALLY long also. I wrote about how if they ended the show this season, there is no way that the ending would allow a proper closing to the show and most of the fans would be dissapointed and how lost I would be without it. Haha.

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: April 12, 2007, 06:56:30 pm »

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that no matter how many times you vote [on the TVGuide poll] it doesn't go up at ALL?

Actually, it does -- but we have to keep voting!!!  The percentages are hard to change because there are A LOT of votes from both shows fans.  Earlier today, we were at 48% and VM was at 51%, so it does change.  Keep voting!!!

Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: April 12, 2007, 06:58:55 pm »

48? jeez.. it takes so longer for us to go up.. but one night for VM to shoot up!

TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3054 on: April 12, 2007, 07:00:15 pm »

It is so discouraging when you feel like you aren't actually doing anything. But, I will keep voting.. of course.

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: April 12, 2007, 07:03:13 pm »

Well, their fans are working hard too.  So we cannot give up and give them the upper hand!!!  I've been on a cycle of voting 15 times and taking a break.  It's better than nothing.  Hang in there, everyone!!!  We need you!  Smiley

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3056 on: April 12, 2007, 07:06:07 pm »

Do you think they have some sort of easier way to do it that we haven't figured out? Like a cheat of some kind. Is there like.. a VeronicaMars.org we can check? lol.

gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: April 12, 2007, 07:10:36 pm »

i don't know if they have a different way of doing it.  For us to get more votes in you could open a whole bunch of windows, instead of just hitting refresh all the time, might be faster

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
TawnyBooN
Stars Hollow Tourist

=]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3058 on: April 12, 2007, 07:13:10 pm »

Here is some stuff I found on a VM forum:
"We lost by 6% . Why do people wanna save GG? It has been on for 7 frakkin years." (about the EOnline poll)
"I didn't think the results were supposed to be shown until April 13th. Oh well, GG sucks. One less show about two annoying chicks will make me happier." (about the Eonline poll)

Nothing about a cheat or anything... they're all complaining about their show getting canceled just like we are... I feel a little pity for them.

BUTTTTT... we do seem to have things more organized with the Great 8 Mandate and the bulletins and the buttons and all the other jazz. We're kicking butt compared to their laziness.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:14:16 pm by TawnyBooN » Logged

gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: April 12, 2007, 07:20:30 pm »

Here is some stuff I found on a VM forum:
"We lost by 6% . Why do people wanna save GG? It has been on for 7 frakkin years." (about the EOnline poll)
"I didn't think the results were supposed to be shown until April 13th. Oh well, GG sucks. One less show about two annoying chicks will make me happier." (about the Eonline poll)

Nothing about a cheat or anything... they're all complaining about their show getting canceled just like we are... I feel a little pity for them.

BUTTTTT... we do seem to have things more organized with the Great 8 Mandate and the bulletins and the buttons and all the other jazz. We're kicking butt compared to their laziness.

And also we don't insult other efforts and shows...so I don't pity them at the moment.  Some would say that VM has gotten very annoying and that Veronica Mars is becoming some chick, but not us, because we are classy.  And 7 years isn't that long, shows have gone for 13 years, so 7 is great, but not that long, like they are saying.  Are they seriously still complaining though?  We aren't COMPLAINING we are encouraging and finding information about what is going on and campaigning.  Keep kicking butt guys!

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: