The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 11:17:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1732275 times)
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3000 on: April 12, 2007, 01:40:57 pm »

we are about to lose the TVguide poll was have gone from 53% and we are not at 50% this is bad very very bad I have been voting like crazy on the Teavee poll and we are kicking butt.
LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: April 12, 2007, 01:41:35 pm »

Is Kristin also going to talk about the winner on E! news tomorrow night?  
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: April 12, 2007, 01:47:39 pm »

Just keep up the good work, we can make it to the top on both polls!  And the eonline one worries me, too.. but we really did work our butts off so I have faith that it will turn out in our favor!
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: April 12, 2007, 01:48:09 pm »

Just an observation -- the "teavee" poll is always there.  They start it over again every single month.  I wouldn't put a lot of time into it.  I really think that we should concentrate on the TV Guide poll so that Ausiello knows we're serious about wanting a season 8 so he can pass that on to whatever contacts he has.  Here's the link again:

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ausiello.aspx

Everyone help out, please!  Smiley

EDIT: We've slipped to 49% behind Veronica Mars!!!  Please concentrate on the TV Guide poll everyone!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 02:00:47 pm by wmushell » Logged

KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3004 on: April 12, 2007, 01:58:53 pm »

YAY!  200 PAGES!  Yea, I know this is the 201st page, but I just had to show my enthuisam!  Lol, never mind.  So, anyways, what does Kristen do with the results of SOS?  Is she like, gonna, like do a presentation to the show exectutives, or something?  Can somebody fill me in?!

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: April 12, 2007, 01:59:44 pm »

We can't stop voting even when we get ahead, because if we get ahead VM fans are going to vote like crazy to catch up, so we just need to keep voting even when our percent is higher, but right now we're lower, so VOTE VOTE VOTE

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

go_clo
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 46

Season 8 or bust!!

View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: April 12, 2007, 02:08:08 pm »

The E! poll is freaking me out too! Undecided I think we probably did win cause why would they put up fake percentages? If they didn't mean to put them up and the percentage wasn't actually fully counted up, why would they highlight the word Gilmore Girls on the poll results? Why would someone go through the trouble of doing that if it wasn't even a final percentage?!? I think we are ok with the E! poll, it makes me slightly nervous but I think we are ok. I doubt they would put results up twice in one week and not be doing it on purpose! I also doubt they are fake cause I don't think they are aloud to do that!

Keep voting on the TVG poll and Teavee.com poll guys!!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 02:12:31 pm by go_clo » Logged

Keep The Faith For Season 8! Cause 8 Is Fate!
delaware14
Town Resident

Community Points: 41

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3007 on: April 12, 2007, 02:10:49 pm »

i just voted on the tvguide poll and were down !!

VM = 50%
GG = 49%

VOTE!!!!!!!!

RIP Mila

LoveMeSomeGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: April 12, 2007, 02:11:35 pm »

What is teavee.com?  I had never heard of it before yesterday.  Is it really important?
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: April 12, 2007, 02:12:14 pm »

Again, I really wouldn't spend any time on the teavee.com poll everyone!  It's constantly going -- I voted in it last August.  They just start over every month!  I honestly would concentrate on the tv guide poll.  It's MUCH more important!:

Good work, everyone!!!  :
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 02:13:15 pm by wmushell » Logged

divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3010 on: April 12, 2007, 02:28:16 pm »

YAY!  200 PAGES!  Yea, I know this is the 201st page, but I just had to show my enthuisam!  Lol, never mind.  So, anyways, what does Kristen do with the results of SOS?  Is she like, gonna, like do a presentation to the show exectutives, or something?  Can somebody fill me in?!

I am not too sure either, but how I understood .. Kristin is representing all of us = the fans Smiley .. I think she'll create a nice presentation with the voting results, letters from us? , the fan video and then head over the studio and try to convince the CW and even more important, the cast .. I'd say she's also doing a big article on the internet ..

.. but as I said, I am not sure, so if I am wrong, please correct me Smiley

Btw, great job on the polls everybody - although we lost some percent on tvguide.com ... so pleeeeasse head over there whenever you have a minute or two Wink

FlyGrl0609
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: April 12, 2007, 02:32:07 pm »

Ok Guys, get your voting fingers ready.... USA Today (the newspaper) is doing their annual Save One Show vote. Just go to www.usatoday.com/life. There is the whole survery up on the top (under the page header) or further down the page there is a "Quick Question" Take the whole survey because you can add comments and you don't have to sign up for the site (all the contact info at the bottom is optional). This is a national newspaper and if we win we could get some coverage!! Go Orgers!

June: Rule #1 Don't propose to a girl on a bus.

~~~Headliner & Java Junkie all the way!~~~
divine
Town Resident

Community Points: 38

**Where you lead, I will follow**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3012 on: April 12, 2007, 02:35:50 pm »

Thanks for the info!!!!
I am really considering to quit my job - I don't have time for it anymore  Cheesy

gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: April 12, 2007, 03:10:10 pm »

oh i didn't know that the teavee poll happens every month...

yea guys we really need to concentrate on the Ausiello poll.  Keep voting there!

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3014 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »

Thanks for the info!!!!
I am really considering to quit my job - I don't have time for it anymore  Cheesy

Haha that is how I feel  Cheesy  I wish I could quit my job too so that I could give all my efforts to saving this show.  Everyone has given so much to this campaign.  I am so proud of everyone for their efforts.  Lets keep voting on the tvguide poll guys.

Season 8 or Bust!

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: