The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 12:33:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 463 Print
Author Topic: The GilmoreGirls.org Great8Mandate  (Read 1729477 times)
Chrissi
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: April 11, 2007, 11:44:52 am »

wow i'm so happy today...
i told so many of my friends about the campaign and they all love the idea.
maybe i can take pics of us too OR i can get one of the teachers for a photo. she loooves the girls
and talkes with the pupils about every episode. she does not know me but i can try  Wink
i printed some buttons out too (the pendants) cause i'm so proud of our work even though
i did not do as much as you did.
another good news was ausiellos news i think  Smiley

@LGLDandRGLH4evr : i think it's not for free for me but thanks for letting me/us know

...angel without wings
Stillstanding
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: April 11, 2007, 01:29:14 pm »

I didn't know there was a CW comment line.. lol.. How long can one comment be?  If we each send like 10 min long ones a day lol.. that'll clog up the lines for everyone else and we will be the only ones and then.. they will bring back our show or we won't stop calling!!! lol.. Alright, I sent my books today.. it cost be 15 bucks to send them and they will be there by Wednesday next week  Undecided  What did everyone else do with the shipping thing?  I didn't wanna spend 25 bucks for next day.. or 2nd day or whatever.. Alright, off to vote at teavee.com.. hope to see you all there!
So... Come on over everyone!!!! Join us at http://www.teavee.com/gilmoregirls/
Sign up and vote.. its easy and surprizingly fun. VM and OTH have like 50 thousand voters going 24/7.. we need to show them !!! I mean.. Xena the warrior princess is in 3rd place.. I didn't think that show was still around.. and Prison Break is ahead of us and they already got renewed... so.. come on guys!! 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 01:46:27 pm by Stillstanding » Logged

iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: April 11, 2007, 01:50:39 pm »

Hey Everyone two questions. 1. when does the tvguide poll end? and second we is the CW commemt thing?
Thanks Smiley
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: April 11, 2007, 02:37:16 pm »

HEY GUYS!

I got some good news about a Season 8!

So in Ask Ausiello -> http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

where people write in an ask questions about everything about television shows and this is what he said about our beloved Gilmore Girls...

Question: I heard that Lauren Graham sent the season-finale script back to David Rosenthal because she didn't like it. Is that true?— Craig Best
Ausiello: "Didn't like" is a little harsh, but, yeah, she requested a few tweaks, which, per my Girls mole, "resulted in some nice changes." One crazy rumor making the rounds is that Lauren wanted fewer Luke-Lorelai scenes. As I mentioned in my latest vodcast, nothing could be further from the truth. The details about who does what changed, but the amount of time they're on screen together is just the same. And it's just as significant to their story line.

Question: How was Mexico? Hope you got a nice tan. Is this week's blind item referring to our beloved Edward Herrmann from Gilmore Girls?— Sarah
Ausiello: It's not Edward Herrmann.

Question: OMG, is the CW ever going to tell us if the Gilmore Girls is ending? What in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is going on over there?— Rebecca
Ausiello: Turns out, there's no huge rush to make a decision. I'm told Episode 22 can serve as either a series or a season finale. So, theoretically, they can continue negotiating with Lauren and Alexis right up until the CW upfront on May 17. That said, I hear things are looking up.  THANK GOD! EEEK  And almost all the time Michael is right on with his info; he has very good resources.

So good news all around Smiley
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 02:38:26 pm by gilmoregirlforever » Logged

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: April 11, 2007, 03:02:43 pm »

Yup good news all around.. I really havn't heard any bad news other than speculation.. but that doesn't count.. all good news coming from mostly reliable people  Grin  Back to voting!  CHARGE!!! 

gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: April 11, 2007, 03:06:42 pm »

The CW Viewer Comment Line (818-977-6878) I believe is free.  If everyone called in that would be so great.  I would assume there would be some sort of time limit.  So it doesn't hurt to try and call and I think if enough people called in about it, that the cast would hear about it.

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: April 11, 2007, 03:09:14 pm »

oh good news sounds like!

i just dont really like how she wanted fewer L/L scenes!!
i heard that they argue alot on set, so i guess its pretty awkward on screne when they have to kiss. but they are amazing together and they really pull it together in front of the cameras! i wish there were more scenes with them together. but what can you do Smiley

sarah =)
gilmoregirls28
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: April 11, 2007, 03:15:47 pm »

OMG, SO WE WON THE POLL?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PINCH ME, I MIGHT BE DREAMING.

YAY!! DOUBLE YAY!!

hey, do we get to see the pics about the great8mandate? I am pretty sure I have already asked this...i am not too sure, i am SO behind on everything gg.

*sighs*

anything new going on besides we won?

-Aqua @---)----

I need Gilmore Girls, just as much as I need Coffee. Save season 8!!

GO SEASON 8!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

javajunkie4life
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: April 11, 2007, 03:21:24 pm »

It's snowing here. It's been snowing all day and we are getting 6 inches. Gotta be a sign.

Thanks for the sig Emily!!

Season 8!

Because they haven't had their middle.
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: April 11, 2007, 03:27:21 pm »

thinking like lorelai now eh? snow is a sign to her Tongue Wink

sarah =)
gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: April 11, 2007, 03:33:54 pm »

i heard that they argue alot on set, so i guess its pretty awkward on screne when they have to kiss. but they are amazing together and they really pull it together in front of the cameras! i wish there were more scenes with them together. but what can you do Smiley

oh no no no, there isn't going to be fewer L/L scenes.  There is going to be just as many as before Lauren asked for changes, the scenes are just going to be a little different, but we still going to get just as much Luke and Lor time as originally planned.  I think she also asked about Emily/Lorelai scenes.  It's the context she wanted to tweak, not how many scenes with different people.  Yea, I heard they don't get along that well, but i think they are still "friends", you know.  She has talked about Scott in interviews and it seems like she still likes him as a person and actor and they work it out.

Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: April 11, 2007, 03:37:51 pm »

oh no no no, there isn't going to be fewer L/L scenes. There is going to be just as many as before Lauren asked for changes, the scenes are just going to be a little different, but we still going to get just as much Luke and Lor time as originally planned. I think she also asked about Emily/Lorelai scenes. It's the context she wanted to tweak, not how many scenes with different people. Yea, I heard they don't get along that well, but i think they are still "friends", you know. She has talked about Scott in interviews and it seems like she still likes him as a person and actor and they work it out.
yeah in the Vanessa M [April] said they still are friends.. but fight over somethings. kay im glad there will be just as many L/L scenes. i guess i just missunderstood =] thanks for clearing that up haha. i was getting really worried for a minuite there!
Cheesy

sarah =)
gilmoregirls1fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: April 11, 2007, 03:47:50 pm »

wow lauren didnt like the scrip because to many L/L sences. Well thats ok. Shes still friends with scott. im just glad that luke and lorelai might get together.
Stillstanding
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: April 11, 2007, 03:49:56 pm »

We need more people voting with us at teavee.com people!! Sign up and join the fun!!!  We're almost at 17 in the ranks from 25 2 days ago.. so.. we need more help.. any takers?

Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: April 11, 2007, 03:52:25 pm »

omg! way to go!!! you guys went up 8 ranks! keep it up Cheesy Cheesy

sarah =)
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 463 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: